Thank You PleaseJesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Thank You PleaseJesus
I know I have said a few hurtful things but after reading your forum posts I've come to realise that ultimatly I was mearly dening the truth and you are ultimatly correct. The bible may be a bit unclear at times but only to those who's eyes have been shuttered God lifts those blinders and makes us all whole again. Let those who mock you know you've made a true diffrence in at least one former lost soul. So praise be unto the Lord, I was blind but now I see. and in the hebrew Yad Sloof Lirpa Yppah.

(Yesterday 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Thank You PleaseJesus
[Image: brace-your-selves-the-april-fools-pranks-are-coming.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
01-04-2013, 06:27 PM
(01-04-2013 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I know I have said a few hurtful things but after reading your forum posts I've come to realise that ultimatly I was mearly dening the truth and you are ultimatly correct. The bible may be a bit unclear at times but only to those who's eyes have been shuttered God lifts those blinders and makes us all whole again. Let those who mock you know you've made a true diffrence in at least one former lost soul. So praise be unto the Lord, I was blind but now I see. and in the hebrew Yad Sloof Lirpa Yppah.
Just to set the record straight, I can't tell if Poe's Law applies here. Clarification would be greatly appreciated! Either way, have a great day. Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-04-2013, 06:28 PM
(01-04-2013 06:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: brace-your-selves-the-april-fools-pranks-are-coming.jpg]
Thanks, Vosur. Damnit. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
01-04-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:41 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
(01-04-2013 06:38 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  Are you going to throw out the rest of the baby you were eating?

--J.D.

All yours, it teriyaki style.

(Yesterday 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
(01-04-2013 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I know I have said a few hurtful things but after reading your forum posts I've come to realise that ultimatly I was mearly dening the truth and you are ultimatly correct. The bible may be a bit unclear at times but only to those who's eyes have been shuttered God lifts those blinders and makes us all whole again. Let those who mock you know you've made a true diffrence in at least one former lost soul. So praise be unto the Lord, I was blind but now I see. and in the hebrew Yad Sloof Lirpa Yppah.

Hi "Rev", Smile

Is April Fools' Day celebrated where you post from? God bless you!
02-04-2013, 12:00 PM
(02-04-2013 10:37 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  and in the hebrew Yad Sloof Lirpa Yppah.

Hi "Rev", Smile

Is April Fools' Day celebrated where you post from? God bless you!

I highlighted the apt phrase and nanu nanu to you as well sir, live long and prosper.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-04-2013, 12:28 PM

ajfdjskfwioeorqpoapdsfiodiofpasiodf;sdflaskflsdk;lfklaslf;asfkajgkjfkjgkjdskfjsk​

My eyes have been shuttered. I wrote the above thank you and praise you note, hopefully those who can see may see and understand.

Want something? Then do something.
02-04-2013, 02:42 PM
wrebeH ruoy dnatsrednu I ,seY but couldn't resists responding to you "Rev." Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Book Recommendation for PleaseJesus PleaseJesus 248 8,597 15-06-2013 02:54 AM
Last Post: Bucky Ball