Thank god? No! Thank me!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Thank god? No! Thank me!!
Good job to you and your partner.! If they won't thank you, I will: THANK YOU!!! for taking the time to raise, and train those dogs, continuously working with them to keep them sharp, and taking time out of both your lives to help save others Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
28-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Oh, that Yahweh, giving an old lady altzeimers and letting her wander about in the cold dangerous night and then getting you to train a dog so you can find her! He's such a prankster! ... Still I'm grateful he didn't have her killed, sometimes his japes and hijinx go too far! Just ask Job! ... Hey, your dog has class, I bet he didn't want to go in, anywhere near the fucking battle axe! Animals are phenomenal judges of character aren't they! Smile ... Well done to both of you!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
28-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Here are some pics from our last HRD (humans remains detection) training.

There is a severed hand in the grate *gag* So there are pics of him finding the hand, then telling me he found the hand.

And a "human soup" in the closet. I'll spare you the details of this particular recipe. The door was closed, and the K9 pawed at the door to let me know he wanted me to open it. This is him also confirming his discovery.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 5 users Like Cathym112's post
28-01-2014, 07:43 PM
(28-01-2014 07:31 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Here are some pics from our last HRD (humans remains detection) training.

There is a severed hand in the grate *gag* So there are pics of him finding the hand, then telling me he found the hand.

And a "human soup" in the closet. I'll spare you the details of this particular recipe. The door was closed, and the K9 pawed at the door to let me know he wanted me to open it. This is him also confirming his discovery.

They're excellent! Smile animals are loads better than peeps! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
28-01-2014, 08:06 PM
You're both awesome! I'm not sure if you mentioned it was voluntary or a job. Either way, thanks for your contributions to society
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
28-01-2014, 08:08 PM
(28-01-2014 07:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What a bunch of ungrateful cuntards.

I would have to agree with Muffs on this one. Honestly, I think you should have told that woman how disrespectful she is! That dog just saved your mother's life! Dogs should not be left outside in this cold in the first place, but you have to be a special kind of asshole to turn away the dog that brings your mother home safe when she could have easily frozen to death.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
28-01-2014, 08:23 PM
You're a gem, Cathym Bowing
You can disregard everything but the "...I thank you..." part Shy

Tongue

28-01-2014, 09:38 PM
(28-01-2014 08:06 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  You're both awesome! I'm not sure if you mentioned it was voluntary or a job. Either way, thanks for your contributions to society

Completely voluntary.
It's my charity. 100% volunteer, I pay all the expenses and donate my time for the good of the community

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-01-2014, 09:39 PM
(28-01-2014 08:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You're a gem, Cathym Bowing
You can disregard everything but the "...I thank you..." part Shy

Tongue

After a view of my rear end, I'm surprised you saw anything else!!

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-01-2014, 09:44 PM
You two did a great job Cathy! Sorry they were such tools. I would have packed up and left too.

Always wanted to do SAR work but my job keeps me too busy to be able to put in the time. I envy you Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume