Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Thank god? No! Thank me!!
(28-01-2014 09:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 08:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You're a gem, Cathym Bowing
You can disregard everything but the "...I thank you..." part Shy

Tongue

After a view of my rear end, I'm surprised you saw anything else!!

[Image: arms.gif] [Image: bleh.gif] [Image: cheekkiss.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-01-2014, 06:30 AM
(28-01-2014 09:44 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You two did a great job Cathy! Sorry they were such tools. I would have packed up and left too.

Always wanted to do SAR work but my job keeps me too busy to be able to put in the time. I envy you Smile

Ya know - you can do other things to contribute to the work by playing the victim whenever you have time

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
29-01-2014, 07:23 AM
(29-01-2014 06:30 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 09:44 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You two did a great job Cathy! Sorry they were such tools. I would have packed up and left too.

Always wanted to do SAR work but my job keeps me too busy to be able to put in the time. I envy you Smile

Ya know - you can do other things to contribute to the work by playing the victim whenever you have time

I would, but I don't want my hand cut off. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-01-2014, 07:31 AM
(29-01-2014 06:30 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  

I looked into that but the group closest to me has set training times and right now that doesn't work.

I'm making a career change and that should allow me the time to get involved in some capacity.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-01-2014, 08:29 AM
(29-01-2014 07:31 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 06:30 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Ya know - you can do other things to contribute to the work by playing the victim whenever you have time

I looked into that but the group closest to me has set training times and right now that doesn't work.

I'm making a career change and that should allow me the time to get involved in some capacity.

There are lots of groups around you. They may not advertise. I would try getting together with just one or two people from the group that can accommodate your schedule. The need for fresh victims that the dogs don't know is so great, I would bend over backwards to accommodate a "victim"

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
29-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I don't know - is saving douchebags really a good thing? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Maybe she had a meth lab in the basement and didn't want any advanced olfactory senses sniffing around.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
29-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Great job you and your dog did there!! Just ignore the lady,there is plenty of people who are grateful for the work you do

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Oh,and if i ever go to 'murica,i want to play victim for you. I always wanted to see one of these dogs in action,and if it gets me to see that,i'll bite

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-01-2014, 10:35 AM
(29-01-2014 10:34 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Oh,and if i ever go to 'murica,i want to play victim for you. I always wanted to see one of these dogs in action,and if it gets me to see that,i'll bite

Plan your trip to land yourself in New York, and we've got a deal.