Thank you people for existing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 08:23 AM by donotwant.)
Thank you people for existing
I wanted to thank many people on this forum for existing. Because when I see all the morons in the world(including some people on this forum but I won't give names Tongue) I lose hope for mankind. But when I see reasonable people my hope is restored. And I have hope that morons will go extinct at one point and the world is going to be full of reasonable and happy people who will rejoice. Thanks for giving me this hope. Thank you for your existence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like donotwant's post
24-02-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: Thank you people for existing
Amen to that.
Most people are reasonable in my experience and those who aren't, well, meh.
24-02-2014, 08:34 AM
People like you convince me that our species is doomed.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
24-02-2014, 08:36 AM
(24-02-2014 08:34 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  People like you convince me that our species is doomed.
I forgive you Big Grin
24-02-2014, 08:39 AM
(24-02-2014 08:36 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I forgive you Big Grin

Great! Your lordship!

Now will you leave this forum!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
24-02-2014, 08:39 AM
(24-02-2014 08:39 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:36 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I forgive you Big Grin

Great! Your lordship!

Now will you leave this forum!

When I decide to do so and that decision does not depend on your opinion Smartass
24-02-2014, 11:31 AM
You have no idea how many times I've said those exact same words.....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-04-2014, 06:03 PM
I'll add to this love fest and say that I'm thankful, too. You guys make me appreciate life in the moment, make me feel sane, and give me a lot of hope for the future of humankind.

"The truth must dazzle gradually / or every man be blind." Emily Dickinson
[+] 1 user Likes Virgo Supercluster's post
16-04-2014, 06:41 PM
(24-02-2014 08:19 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I wanted to thank many people on this forum for existing. Because when I see all the morons in the world(including some people on this forum but I won't give names Tongue) I lose hope for mankind. But when I see reasonable people my hope is restored. And I have hope that morons will go extinct at one point and the world is going to be full of reasonable and happy people who will rejoice. Thanks for giving me this hope. Thank you for your existence.

Would the names you aren't going to give be the people who called you out on being a sinister little sex pest? ... Apparently they have evidence via the medium of pm. It all seems quite plausible to me. Are they wrong? What's your deal? You just dissappear for a month and then think it's all forgotten? Or do you have a version of events you would propose which lead us to a different conclusion? We're all ears.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
16-04-2014, 06:45 PM
(16-04-2014 06:41 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:19 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I wanted to thank many people on this forum for existing. Because when I see all the morons in the world(including some people on this forum but I won't give names Tongue) I lose hope for mankind. But when I see reasonable people my hope is restored. And I have hope that morons will go extinct at one point and the world is going to be full of reasonable and happy people who will rejoice. Thanks for giving me this hope. Thank you for your existence.

Would the names you aren't going to give be the people who called you out on being a sinister little sex pest? ... Apparently they have evidence via the medium of pm. It all seems quite plausible to me. Are they wrong? What's your deal? You just dissappear for a month and then think it's all forgotten? Or do you have a version of events you would propose which lead us to a different conclusion? We're all ears.

This thread was originally posted in like February. I think late February was when all that went down so I have a feeling this thread was originally a distraction. But in your defense, when I saw this thread I was all "What the hell man?! Really?!"

[Image: notagain.gif]