Thank you people for existing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Thank you people for existing
(16-04-2014 06:45 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 06:41 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Would the names you aren't going to give be the people who called you out on being a sinister little sex pest? ... Apparently they have evidence via the medium of pm. It all seems quite plausible to me. Are they wrong? What's your deal? You just dissappear for a month and then think it's all forgotten? Or do you have a version of events you would propose which lead us to a different conclusion? We're all ears.

This thread was originally posted in like February. I think late February was when all that went down so I have a feeling this thread was originally a distraction. But in your defense, when I saw this thread I was all "What the hell man?! Really?!"

Laugh out load I know, I was like he's back?!?!? Oh... Wait... Necro post, *WHEW*

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-04-2014, 06:51 PM
I didn't check the dates. I just punched recent posts and it was at the top! Hahaha
Oh well. I'll be happy if he never returns.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
16-04-2014, 07:02 PM
(16-04-2014 06:51 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I didn't check the dates. I just punched recent posts and it was at the top! Hahaha
Oh well. I'll be happy if he never returns.

Indeed! I'm kind of surprised he didn't get banned instead of him not showing up sort of a thing. But take what you can get I guess!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
28-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Since some people post like children, I will use a truism normally used by the young but holds especially true for The Thinking Atheist
" sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you " so if your thank you is heart felt, than you're welcome
01-10-2014, 05:40 PM
I totally missed something here.

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
01-10-2014, 05:41 PM
(01-10-2014 05:40 PM)Hoops Wrote:  I totally missed something here.

Dude was most likely a rapist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-10-2014, 06:10 PM
(01-10-2014 05:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:40 PM)Hoops Wrote:  I totally missed something here.

Dude was most likely a rapist.

Serious?

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
01-10-2014, 06:12 PM
(01-10-2014 06:10 PM)Hoops Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Dude was most likely a rapist.

Serious?

I don't know that I'd go that far, but he was creepy for sure. Though, now that I think about it, he's the most decent creep I've met. After we all compared notes and realized we were all getting super creepy pm's, he left.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Holy Jesus cakes guys Gasp you scared me.
Don't post here. I was like oh noes not again. I've had enough stalkery creeps to last for several lifetimes.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-10-2014, 05:56 PM
(03-10-2014 05:51 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Holy Jesus cakes guys Gasp you scared me.
Don't post here. I was like oh noes not again. I've had enough stalkery creeps to last for several lifetimes.

It is not safe to go alone, take this with you.

[Image: oshawott_is_good_by_kol98-d5k3wf7.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post