Thank you to the Veterans.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you to the Veterans.
This kind of got forgotten here today and is sure to bring some arguments.

But thank you to all who served. Thumbsup

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-05-2013, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 08:46 PM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: Thank you to the Veterans.
Thank you. You are literally the only person to thank me today. I didn't get a single call from any family or friends. I thought maybe someone from my family would have at least invited me to a cook out or something.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I second that. We don't have to agree with the powers that be and their decisions concerning world affairs, but my hat is off to everyone willing to sacrifice everything so that I may not have to. Thank you.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-05-2013, 08:44 PM
(27-05-2013 08:40 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Thank you. You are literally the only person to thank me today. I didn't get a single call from any family or friends. I figured at least one person from my family would invite me to a cook out or something.

Right there with you...but my service was a long, long time ago...guess people forgot.

27-05-2013, 08:45 PM
(27-05-2013 08:40 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Thank you. You are literally the only person to thank me today. I didn't get a single call from any family or friends. I figured at least one person from my family would invite me to a cook out or something.

That's because you haven't died yet.

Your day is November 11. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-05-2013, 08:49 PM
(27-05-2013 08:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

That's because you haven't died yet.

Your day is November 11. Tongue

How do you know that I'm not haunting this forum from beyond the grave?
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
27-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Two days really are way to much to acknowledge those who served.

I stand corrected.

27-05-2013, 09:32 PM
(27-05-2013 08:40 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Thank you. You are literally the only person to thank me today. I didn't get a single call from any family or friends. I thought maybe someone from my family would have at least invited me to a cook out or something.

Thank you sincerely for your service!

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. - Clarence Darrow

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-05-2013, 01:07 AM
(27-05-2013 08:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  How do you know that I'm not haunting this forum from beyond the grave?

That's probably why I didn't get any phone calls.

(27-05-2013 09:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thank you sincerely for your service!

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. - Clarence Darrow

Thank you very much.
28-05-2013, 02:45 AM

(27-05-2013 08:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This kind of got forgotten here today and is sure to bring some arguments.

But thank you to all who served. Thumbsup

You're welcome. Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply