Thanking who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Thanking who?
(26-11-2015 11:41 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 10:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  2. Very few people on this site are Murikan so they've never heard of Thanksgiving. Wink

Do we have the actual breakdown of this? I'd be curious to see the numbers and if, in fact, your statement is true. You know, being a skeptic and all.

My statements are never true.

Including that one.

Unsure

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-11-2015, 02:04 PM
(26-11-2015 11:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 09:51 PM)jyoung Wrote:  This Thanksgiving, as you sit around the dinner table expressing gratitude, ask your self who exactly are you thanking.Weeping

Bob.

Are you supposed to thank "Bob" before or after you kill him and stuff him into a meat grinder?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
26-11-2015, 02:30 PM
(26-11-2015 02:04 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 11:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bob.

Are you supposed to thank "Bob" before or after you kill him and stuff him into a meat grinder?

You thank Bob both before and after you stuff him into a meat grinder. Kinda like hunting. You kill it, you eat it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-11-2015, 02:40 PM
(26-11-2015 11:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 09:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs --- Joseph Stalin.

We aren't thanking your invisible sky buddy.....

Why don't you ask some more asinine questions????

fckncnt

Why don't you choke on a big fat cock instead? Drinking Beverage

Well that's rather ambiguous. I'm not quite sure how to decipher that statement. As that several of the men and women on this board find that to be an enjoyable pastime, I'll assume it means you're wishing me a pleasant afternoon... Same back to you!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-11-2015, 02:46 PM
(26-11-2015 11:55 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 11:10 AM)natachan Wrote:  Thanking the fiance for being awesome.

And his mom for cooking. Because I didn't want to do it.

Did you at least do the dishes? Tongue

Heck no. Not my house, and we brought pie. We did our part.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
26-11-2015, 02:56 PM
(25-11-2015 09:51 PM)jyoung Wrote:  This Thanksgiving, as you sit around the dinner table expressing gratitude, ask your self who exactly are you thanking.Weeping

I thanked my wife and MIL for cooking such a scrumptious dinner and
I was happy we all got to be together for another year.

However if you are suggesting that we should be thanking the xtian god then I first have a few bones to pick with it like why did my friend's sister die in a car crash and leave two teenagers without a mom and why did my friend die from a heart attack?

If the motherfucker wants praise and thanks from me he can first kiss my ass.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Well I think on Thanksgiving as a day to celebrate productiveness. So I'm thanking myself for a great, productive year and my wife. I'm also thanking all those who make the great things I trade my great things for that make my life oh so special and enjoyable. Here's to you Mr. Baily's Irish cream producer and Mr. Bakery guy and Mr. farmer who grows my potatoes and Mr. beef grower and a special thanks to all the ladies who wear yoga tights in public.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
26-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Thanking whom.

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(26-11-2015 04:27 PM)‘true scotsman Wrote:  ... and a special thanks to all the ladies who wear yoga tights in public.

All of them?

[Image: db64642966a70615929f7a42ce7c1b53.jpg]

(Girly is that you?)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
26-11-2015, 09:06 PM
(26-11-2015 07:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 04:27 PM)‘true scotsman Wrote:  ... and a special thanks to all the ladies who wear yoga tights in public.

All of them?

[Image: db64642966a70615929f7a42ce7c1b53.jpg]

(Girly is that you?)

I like her handbag. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post