Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks Muslims!
[/sarcasm]

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...ssion?lite

Another "insulting" rendition of the "prophet" Muhammad drives Muslims to kill. I'm not surprised.

And people say we should respect their beliefs. Censored

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like TheDoctorPhil's post
12-09-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
Gah, I heard about this on the radio this morning. Another senseless death caused by these senseless people. In the paper it was mentioned that protesters took down an American flag and replaced it with a banner that read, "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet." Well, they got part of it right. There should be a period after god, and the rest of the sentence is unneccesary.

I talked to my father about this briefly this morning and he can't see the sense in it either. (Side note: I'm thankful to have family who get it.) In my anger I likened Muslims to termites: "You can't reason with them; you just have to smush 'em." He noted that would be stooping to their level: killing for no reason. I responded that it wouldn't be for no reason: it would be to stop the senseless killing. Yes, I see the problem in that, but this kind of thing makes my blood boil: you don't believe in our imaginary man in the sky, so we're going to shoot RPGs at you and blow you up." These are not the ways of reasonable people. If you can't reason with people and get them to stop killing over their religion, how else to make them stop? I don't think there's enough space on the planet to put them all in jail! Unless we make a jail in space or something. I haven't had my tea yet this morning.

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
[+] 4 users Like calmblueocean's post
12-09-2012, 06:39 AM
You forgot to say "peace be upon him". Mohamed, (peace be upon him), gets insulted, and his peace keeps slipping away if you don't constantly remind his god, (peace be upon him) to keep giving him peace, but I guess the god keeps loosing his too. Oh wait ....now I get it....it's PIECE be upon him. He wants a "piece". Oh ok....NOW it makes sense. If he ran out of his 72, he wants more. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-09-2012, 06:47 AM
The thing that really gets me is if someone pisses one off to the point where one want to kill them one doesn't go to their friend and kill them, one doesn't go to their parents and kill them, one doesn't go to their boss and kill them, one kills them. I can understand their anger... scratch that. I can understand how their lunatic misunderstanding of the world incites their anger and violence to the point where they will kill but they aren't even attacking the responsible party! It is complete and utter insanity from all angles.

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes TheDoctorPhil's post
12-09-2012, 06:52 AM
What's not to understand? It's a protest of American imperialism through the murky channel of religious tolerance.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Take the imperialism out of it, we are in hundreds of countries. You don't see Japanese or Germans doing this. We have bases there too.

This is a problem with Islam. Religion is a poison, and Islam is the most poisonous.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like FaceOfBoe's post
12-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Religion causes no harm?

Damn right it does. Even the not so crazy muslims are threatened with death if they leave their faith in these regions.

But everyone is entitled to their beliefs, so we should leave religion alone and stop hating God! Weeping

[Image: hecf-1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes hawkeyecf's post
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
(12-09-2012 07:54 AM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  Take the imperialism out of it, we are in hundreds of countries. You don't see Japanese or Germans doing this. We have bases there too.

This is a problem with Islam. Religion is a poison, and Islam is the most poisonous.

Hi FaceOfBeo,
yes, you are damn right, we her in germany don't do such things and we were been so often insulted by the presents of your fastfood-chaines and your ugly rapmusic. We have all the right to burn down your embassy, but thats not our stil... We send you Angela Merkel and Guido Westerwelle to punish you, you dirty Imperialist!

I was very concerned as i heared whats happend and i feld sad about.
To all americans how read this text, my deepest condolences.
After all i have read in the news, Mr. Stevens was voluntarily there to help the people after the gadaffi-era.
If islam is a religon of peace, why they could not just laugh about it?
Its a damn video, not more!
Muslims are the klingons on earth!
[Image: KlingonInsignia.png]

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
12-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Things everyone has left out of their blanket condemnation of Islam.

-Several independent groups suspect that it was a premeditated attack in retaliation for the killing of deputy Al-Qaeda leader Abu Yahya al-Libi.
-It occurred on 9/11.
-The United States led an air war against Libya recently.
-The United States propped up Egyptian dictator Mubarak for fifty some odd years and they've been free of him for a year.
-The United States was "miffed" at the result of the democratic election in Egypt because Muslims were elected and they don't like them.
-The Ambassador was not personally attacked. The autopsy showed that the consulate itself was the target of the attack and that the Ambassador died of asphyxiation from smoke having suffered no other wounds.
-The Ambassador was brought to hospital by Libyans; one can only assume Muslim ones.

As for the reaction to the video, yeah, it's over the top. But we can't act like it occurred in a vacuum. Muslims the world over might, just might, feel like they're under direct attack. Maybe shitting on what they consider sacred to boot isn't the smartest thing to do.

Like if China occupied the US and made a habit of publicly burning the American flag, do you really think that there wouldn't be the odd angry mob of good ol boys?

And as for the American bases in Germany and Japan... COME ON! You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Quote:Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that the attack "should shock the people of all faiths around the world."

"I ask myself, how could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction?" she said. "This question reflects just how complicated and, at times, how confounding the world can be."

Does no one remember Iraq?????????

What I'm saying here has nothing to do with them. They did what they did. It has to do with us and how we interpret it. If people are content to say the Boogeyman did it, well, that's their prerogative. I invite others to embrace the complexity of the situation.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
12-09-2012, 01:49 PM
(12-09-2012 12:56 PM)Ghost Wrote:  As for the reaction to the video, yeah, it's over the top. But we can't act like it occurred in a vacuum. Muslims the world over might, just might, feel like they're under direct attack. Maybe shitting on what they consider sacred to boot isn't the smartest thing to do.

Like if China occupied the US and made a habit of publicly burning the American flag, do you really think that there wouldn't be the odd angry mob of good ol boys?

You're right. These are the crazy actions of a mob. Calling them representative of Muslims in general is like calling people who bomb abortion clinics representative of Christians in general.

Still...so...mad...
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post