Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
(17-09-2012 12:52 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 12:25 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Dear Impulse,

your argument aboute the insulted religion is non-logical.
Religion is a Mind-construct, an idea. Basicly spoken religion is a thought.
So, a thought can't be punished, beaten, destroid, or otherwise be harmed.
You can't even make that a thought is unthought.
The only thing you can do, if you dont like a thought is to ignore him.

But the followers of a religion reflecting there thought of an insult on the idea itself.
In other words, the follower of an idea becomes identical with the idea.
What ever a beliefer recived from the outsite, it is filtered and rated through the idea.
Thats why they think there religion was insulted. It was not, it's the same idea as it was befor.
I think the point is debatable because one can certainly put down, denounce, denigrate, ... or whatever term you want to use ... the concept or idea of religion itself or a specific religion. Therefore, you can insult the concept. There will be no feeling of being insulted because a thing or an abstraction has no feelings. For the feelings, you have to include the people who believe in it.

Anyway, it's really a tangent that isn't relevant to the main discussion since it seems we both agree that the people following the religion will be insulted regardless.

I can agree with you on that.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2012, 01:57 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/western-embassies-...16007.html

Quote:"We will defend our prophet until we have blood across our bodies. We will not let anyone insult him," said one protester in the Afghan capital. "Americans will pay for their dishonor."

IT WAS A FUCKING ISRAELI JEW. FUCKING STUPID FUNDAMENTAL FUCKING ZEALOT ASSHOLES! Censored

*cough*.. Hmm, sorry, that wasn't me, a divine being spoke through to me and made my hands type that messege.

Religion is open to as much ridicule as anything. We are not allowed to insult you, we can make jokes about your beliefs.

For how long will we lie down to the Islamic nations? "Don't say anything to them, it's dangerous!" How far would that have gotten us if we'd used it for everything in history?

Islam is ruling through fear, it's time, enough is enough. We can put robots on Mars, we can see stars and planets billions of light-years away in the Universe, we have put a man on the moon. Humanity does not need religion anymore.

[Image: hecf-1.png]
17-09-2012, 02:30 PM
(17-09-2012 01:57 PM)hawkeyecf Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/western-embassies-...16007.html

Quote:"We will defend our prophet until we have blood across our bodies. We will not let anyone insult him," said one protester in the Afghan capital. "Americans will pay for their dishonor."

IT WAS A FUCKING ISRAELI JEW. FUCKING STUPID FUNDAMENTAL FUCKING ZEALOT ASSHOLES! Censored

*cough*.. Hmm, sorry, that wasn't me, a divine being spoke through to me and made my hands type that messege.

Religion is open to as much ridicule as anything. We are not allowed to insult you, we can make jokes about your beliefs.

For how long will we lie down to the Islamic nations? "Don't say anything to them, it's dangerous!" How far would that have gotten us if we'd used it for everything in history?

Islam is ruling through fear, it's time, enough is enough. We can put robots on Mars, we can see stars and planets billions of light-years away in the Universe, we have put a man on the moon. Humanity does not need religion anymore.

Yes, and he is a member of the great united states of america.
Ahm... and by the way, are you an hate-preacher?
Because this guys do exact the thing you do, they made the people become there deamon's. It a common trick to have an excuse to kill other people without that bad taste in our mouth.
We germans are worldwide champions in that discipline.
We invented the term "Untermensch" wich mean the other are less human then we are.
Costs of this bullshit? Billions of people died, many countrys in ruins and our reputation as a nation of thinkers, poets and invertors was gone.
Do you want to learn from history?
Then stop thinking less of people whose lifes you dont share.
Go and meed a muslim. Talk with him and not over his head.
He is after all a human being.

17-09-2012, 02:50 PM
(17-09-2012 01:57 PM)hawkeyecf Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/western-embassies-...16007.html

Israeli Jew? If you're referring to Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, he's an Egyptian born Coptic Christian who resides in California. If you're not, then who are you talking about?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
17-09-2012, 02:52 PM
(17-09-2012 01:04 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 12:10 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  There is the Semitic race. There is no "Muslim" or "Jewish" race.

Dear logica Humano,
your statement is incorrect.
The semit's are a biblical-based group of nations and shared the same language.
Historical is the term semit questionable because of the lack of "real" shared ancestor's.
After the 6-day-war the israelian nation separate's itself from the semitic's and become Zionistes.

I will offer proof of my statement.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
17-09-2012, 02:53 PM
(17-09-2012 02:30 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Yes, and he is a member of the great united states of america.

They had nothing to do with it, should an indipendant film mocking Jesus made in Tunisia cause Americans world-wide to run around fire-bombing Tunisian Embassies? How is that fair?

(17-09-2012 02:30 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Do you want to learn from history?

The Muslims aren't the problem, Islam is. Just as the Germans weren't the problem, te Nazis were. I'm not saying kill all Muslims, I'm saying end off with Islam, it's (seems to be)breeding quite a bit hate. People seem to be taught from the second they're born to hate the west, and as we've seen in these signs, "kill those who insult Islam". It's the same thing with the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Hitler Youth, or the staling youth and so on.

It may just be 3000 crazy zealots, but they're causing quite a bit of crap for random innocent people for being such a peacefull religion.

These people (the loonys, not all of them) are happy to destroy the religous icons of others, so it's clearly not about freedom of expression for all here.

Sorry about the anger in the previous post, I was just annoyed by what I saw on the article. I know it's not all Muslims, but everyday I turn on the news and see fresh protests and fire over a silly little film. Imagine U.S. Citizens went on a rampage, killed and burned mid-east embassy workers after 9/11.

17-09-2012, 03:01 PM
(17-09-2012 02:50 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Israeli Jew? If you're referring to Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, he's an Egyptian born Coptic Christian who resides in California. If you're not, then who are you talking about?

Hmm, seems my research has failed me. When the repoprts first came out it was said he was a Jew of Isreal origins.

Right, new plan, I shall attempt to think before posting! Something that has let me down int the past (as evidenced in the not so bright posts in this thread).

Sorry about the anger, will try to be less-hate-expressing. It's something I've been doing lately, only 18, still have much to learn, seem to be taking my frustration out on religion. Need to think more about what I say and who I generalise about.

[+] 2 users Like hawkeyecf's post
17-09-2012, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2012 03:12 PM by Impulse.)
(17-09-2012 03:01 PM)hawkeyecf Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 02:50 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Israeli Jew? If you're referring to Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, he's an Egyptian born Coptic Christian who resides in California. If you're not, then who are you talking about?

Hmm, seems my research has failed me. When the repoprts first came out it was said he was a Jew of Isreal origins.

Right, new plan, I shall attempt to think before posting! Something that has let me down int the past (as evidenced in the not so bright posts in this thread).

Sorry about the anger, will try to be less-hate-expressing. It's something I've been doing lately, only 18, still have much to learn, seem to be taking my frustration out on religion. Need to think more about what I say and who I generalise about.
I respect anyone who is willing to admit they made a mistake instead of trying to wiggle out anyway as too many people do. Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new myself. This is a good place to learn and grow.

Edit:
I should add that I don't mean people here when I said "too many people do". By and large people here seem reasonable.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-09-2012, 03:43 PM
(17-09-2012 02:53 PM)hawkeyecf Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 02:30 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Yes, and he is a member of the great united states of america.

They had nothing to do with it, should an indipendant film mocking Jesus made in Tunisia cause Americans world-wide to run around fire-bombing Tunisian Embassies? How is that fair?

(17-09-2012 02:30 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Do you want to learn from history?

The Muslims aren't the problem, Islam is. Just as the Germans weren't the problem, te Nazis were. I'm not saying kill all Muslims, I'm saying end off with Islam, it's (seems to be)breeding quite a bit hate. People seem to be taught from the second they're born to hate the west, and as we've seen in these signs, "kill those who insult Islam". It's the same thing with the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Hitler Youth, or the staling youth and so on.

It may just be 3000 crazy zealots, but they're causing quite a bit of crap for random innocent people for being such a peacefull religion.

These people (the loonys, not all of them) are happy to destroy the religous icons of others, so it's clearly not about freedom of expression for all here.

Sorry about the anger in the previous post, I was just annoyed by what I saw on the article. I know it's not all Muslims, but everyday I turn on the news and see fresh protests and fire over a silly little film. Imagine U.S. Citizens went on a rampage, killed and burned mid-east embassy workers after 9/11.

In your first post you are scream out loud "HE IS A JEW!!!!"
What can i say? Is it fair to made the same mistake, they did?
The Jews has also nothing to do with it.
It was on person, how is btw now deeply shocked about what his film has caused.

I think you can't separate nazis and germans so simple, because once we where followeres of Adolf Hitler, thats made us responsible for whats happend.
It was even worse then that, we vote him to lead us.
And i think you can also not separate the muslims from islam.
Without there religion they where not muslims anymore.
You will destroy a whole culture and thats is there greatest threat they see come to them from us.
I will made this point very clear, if there were a anti-theist-bomb and i have the button, i don't whould press it.
The people have to learn there way out of the delusion by them self, but if they want help, i am there.

17-09-2012, 03:47 PM
(17-09-2012 02:52 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 01:04 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Dear logica Humano,
your statement is incorrect.
The semit's are a biblical-based group of nations and shared the same language.
Historical is the term semit questionable because of the lack of "real" shared ancestor's.
After the 6-day-war the israelian nation separate's itself from the semitic's and become Zionistes.

I will offer proof of my statement.

Dear Logica Humano,
we both seem to have the same source, but we came to differnd conclusion's.
I try to find a other opinion on that case, if you don't mind, i come back on that.