Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
Dear Logica Humano,

i found a definition in a dictionary that quotes that semit's are a group of nations in the middle-east, sharering the same language.
The problem with my souce is, its in german.
But maybe you can read it at all.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2012, 04:12 PM
(17-09-2012 04:06 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Dear Logica Humano,

i found a definition in a dictionary that quotes that semit's are a group of nations in the middle-east, sharering the same language.

The Semitic race comprised of the Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic groups. Your source, ultimately, says the same thing.

Quote:Se·mit·ic (s-mtk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures.
2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
17-09-2012, 04:25 PM
(17-09-2012 04:12 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 04:06 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Dear Logica Humano,

The Semitic race comprised of the Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic groups. Your source, ultimately, says the same thing.

Quote:Se·mit·ic (s-mtk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures.
2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

Its a direct translation from google, hope it makes sence to you.
The original text is longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Semite

The term "Semitic" is used in science today to refer to a group of closely related languages ​​(→ Semitic languages​​), of which Hebrew and Arabic are the most important surviving representatives.

Although common roots can be ascertained, there is no basis for the concept of a single-Semitic racial or ethnic identity that corresponds to the language group.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17-09-2012, 04:29 PM
(17-09-2012 04:25 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 04:12 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The Semitic race comprised of the Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic groups. Your source, ultimately, says the same thing.

Its a direct translation from google, hope it makes sence to you.
The original text is longer.

The Semite

The term "Semitic" is used in science today to refer to a group of closely related languages ​​(→ Semitic languages​​), of which Hebrew and Arabic are the most important surviving representatives.

Although common roots can be ascertained, there is no basis for the concept of a single-Semitic racial or ethnic identity that corresponds to the language group.

Precisely why I stated that the Arab, Hebrew, and Aramaic subgroups comprise the Semitic race.

17-09-2012, 04:54 PM
(17-09-2012 04:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Precisely why I stated that the Arab, Hebrew, and Aramaic subgroups comprise the Semitic race.

I am sorry, its late and my brain seems not working anymore.
I understand the sentence i qoute in that way that there is no semitic race at all.
And the non-exinstend race does'nt contain the Arab, Hebrew, and Aramaic subgroups, you talking about.
Maybe we have a differend definition what a race is.
I think there is only one race of humans and thats the Homo sapiens.
I presume, you referring to the term culture-group.

17-09-2012, 05:14 PM
(17-09-2012 04:54 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 04:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Precisely why I stated that the Arab, Hebrew, and Aramaic subgroups comprise the Semitic race.

I am sorry, its late and my brain seems not working anymore.
I understand the sentence i qoute in that way that there is no semitic race at all.
And the non-exinstend race does'nt contain the Arab, Hebrew, and Aramaic subgroups, you talking about.
Maybe we have a differend definition what a race is.
I think there is only one race of humans and thats the Homo sapiens.
I presume, you referring to the term culture-group.

Homo sapiens = Species.

19-09-2012, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 06:26 AM by Crusher.)
A week ago there was a riot by a few hundred muslims in a city in Belgium, the more national famous muslims and imams condemned those riots. Some of the imams are fairly convservative.

Now here's the kicker.

They are now being threatened and accused by muslims, sending messages like "You ridicule muslims in public to get a pat on the back by the kouffar!" and calling them at night to insult them.

Now they don't even listen to imams which I think is a good thing, the "good" muslims sided with the west to stop the protests, we now share a common enemy and we have to work together to solve this problem.

chan chan ki sikin aman
19-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Sometimes I think the West created this monster that is Islamic extremism when it comes to any picture/portrayal of Muhammed. Or any negative portrayal of Islam in general.

If it wasn't for white-Western do gooders promoting the idea that we should conform to a tenant of a religion we don't even believe in then it wouldn't have got as bad as it has.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
19-09-2012, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 04:34 PM by Logica Humano.)
(19-09-2012 04:25 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sometimes I think the West created this monster that is Islamic extremism when it comes to any picture/portrayal of Muhammed. Or any negative portrayal of Islam in general.

Islam created it. I can draw an insulting image of Jesus, and you won't have U.S embassies being blown up by Christian fundies. Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that Islam is precisely what Christianity was before its reformation? You are looking at the same religion you heard about 1400 years ago and see little difference. Islam had no reformation. It had no modernization. It is a relic attempting to survive and thrive in a hostile habitat.

[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
19-09-2012, 06:13 PM
(19-09-2012 04:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Islam created it. I can draw an insulting image of Jesus, and you won't have U.S embassies being blown up by Christian fundies. Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that Islam is precisely what Christianity was before its reformation? You are looking at the same religion you heard about 1400 years ago and see little difference. Islam had no reformation. It had no modernization. It is a relic attempting to survive and thrive in a hostile habitat.

By pandering to it we made the reaction we get today.

If, when the first Islamic protests against a Western picture of Muhammed occurred, the Western world had said "we get that in your religion you shouldn't draw Muhammed but we aren't followers of your religion so we have no reason to follow it's tenants, we don't force our beliefs on you so don't force your on us", and then stuck to that view things wouldn't be as bad as they are today. Instead, any non-Muslim depicting Muhammed faces condemnation from other non-Muslims. Non-Muslims even sensor each other if someone tries to depict Muhammed.

It's like if you give in to a child's temper tantrums you encourage more of them, and worse ones. If you make it clear you will not give in to their screams they grow out of it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post