Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 12:29 AM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
So just watched the news for the first time in like a month (as opposed to just reading articles, you get video footage when you watch the news, makes it more real).

These people are still having a fucking cry about it.
And now some guy in France has published naked pictures of Mohammad in his magazine and so that's gonna cause more butt-hurt.

It blows my mind at the level of anger and hate these Muslims are spewing because of a very crappy movie. It showed some high up guy saying "this is the worst attack of Islam ever", I mean WTF!!!! My head seriously cannot comprehend. And people ask if religion does good in this world? Look at the news, literally thousands upon thousands of Muslims in protest burning flags and such, demanding an apology from Obama himself, over a fucking shitty film. Jesus fucking Christ!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

I think it's actually starting to kick in that they actually killed because of this fucking film. KILLED. I thought that was 9/11 related from a few extremists, but after watching the news it's the fucking lot of them because of this film. I give up defending you Islam, your people are fucking stupid, you're on your own.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Everybody kept saying it was all planned for the anniversary of 9/11, yes. But since they haven't stopped, and they're still blaming the video and are also finding other things to be offended over and protest about even after all this time, I'm not thinking it was that so much as it was just them deciding they had to fight for their child molesting prophet's honor. Or that they were looking for ANY excuse to be angry with anyone who wasn't a Muslim. Everything offends them, so it isn't hard to find something, really.
21-09-2012, 12:47 AM
(20-09-2012 09:28 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  Everybody kept saying it was all planned for the anniversary of 9/11, yes. But since they haven't stopped, and they're still blaming the video and are also finding other things to be offended over and protest about even after all this time, I'm not thinking it was that so much as it was just them deciding they had to fight for their child molesting prophet's honor. Or that they were looking for ANY excuse to be angry with anyone who wasn't a Muslim. Everything offends them, so it isn't hard to find something, really.

But it is a little hard to believe that the date was just a coincidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2012, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 02:48 AM by earmuffs.)
(21-09-2012 12:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 09:28 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  Everybody kept saying it was all planned for the anniversary of 9/11, yes. But since they haven't stopped, and they're still blaming the video and are also finding other things to be offended over and protest about even after all this time, I'm not thinking it was that so much as it was just them deciding they had to fight for their child molesting prophet's honor. Or that they were looking for ANY excuse to be angry with anyone who wasn't a Muslim. Everything offends them, so it isn't hard to find something, really.

But it is a little hard to believe that the date was just a coincidence.

Maybe.

Perhaps rather then exactly 9/11 it just happened to all happen around 9/11, like a week either side sort of thing, so they just sorta rounded it up to all happen on 9/11.

I dunno, they always seem to be butt hurt over something

[Image: outraged-muhammad-cartoon.jpg]

Except perhaps instead of it saying "radical muslims" it should just be "muslims".

Actually here's a good one.
[Image: cartoon258.jpg]

Pretty much it. While it is extremists and such doing the bombings and crap, the majority don't exactly condemn it.
At least a lot of Christians think WBBC is batshit craycray.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post