Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
(12-09-2012 12:56 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Things everyone has left out of their blanket condemnation of Islam.

And as for the American bases in Germany and Japan... COME ON! You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I invite others to embrace the complexity of the situation.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt

Dear Ghost,

who condemed "the islam"?
If i remember correct, i addressed the muslims in the crowd at the front of the embassy.
Thats the people without humor and with guns and rockedlaunchers.

So the embassadore has had an car-accident with a missile...
I was a soldier and i handled with explosives.
I can asure you, a great deal of people in war die on asphyxiation, caused by the detonationwave.
And no one would say, these people were not attacked.
Thats nonsence.

The analogie to germany and japan was not made for your amusement!
Your Soldiers has made most of my land looking like the moon-surface.
They just didn't burned our flag, they crash entire buildings because they were symboles of the Nazi-Regime.
But we don't attacked the soldiers, we try to learn such funny things like democratie and human rights.
We also learned to build bridges between us.
We invided your people to our homes and hearts.
And thats why we her in germany live a life in freedom and peace for the last 60 jears.
Sure, we pay a price, we have to acept the separation of East- and Westgermany for over 40 jears, and we were the frontline in the cold-war.

You see, from your point of view, we had have pretty much reasons to become violante, but we are tired of killing and be killed.
Your people gave us a chance, and we tooked it.
I can only speak for my people, but i think the japans had have a much heavery start, with your country, because of hiroshima and nagasaki and the Pearl-Harbor-event.

So, you see, i am well aware about the complexity of conflicts, but i didn't embrace them, i try to understand them.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Marco Krieger's post
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 02:35 PM by fstratzero.)
Any time anybody points out something bad about Islam Ghost is quick to accuse people of demonizing every muslim on earth. He misinterprets muslims/christians do this or that to mean EVERY muslim/christian.

This is probably how Ghost sees 9/11
[Image: QCYpE.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
12-09-2012, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 02:43 PM by Marco Krieger.)
(12-09-2012 02:31 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Any time anybody points out something bad about Islam Ghost is quick to accuse people of demonizing every muslim on earth

Maybe hi is a muslim?!
Why not, every man needs a hobby.
Even Jesus had has one... Resurrection!

[+] 2 users Like Marco Krieger's post
12-09-2012, 02:57 PM
(12-09-2012 02:36 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 02:31 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Any time anybody points out something bad about Islam Ghost is quick to accuse people of demonizing every muslim on earth

Maybe hi is a muslim?!

He could be internetmullahs sockpuppet. Never thought of that..

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
(12-09-2012 02:57 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 02:36 PM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Maybe hi is a muslim?!

He could be internetmullahs sockpuppet. Never thought of that..

[Image: image.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Did i mentioned my cat allergy?
I hope i have not offendet the members of the bastet-cult.
They can be made very cruel stuff with un-beliefers.
There cat-food attacks are legendary. And when it comes to cat-shit-bombing...
Horror, pure sheere, bloody horror!

[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
And so it begins. Someone says something you don't like, then they must be the enemy. Note, fst didn't offer a SINGLE counterargument to what I had to say, he just came after me as a person.

Note, I even said SPECIFICALLY that I was criticising US and OUR interpretation of what happened, not the act itself. But still, somehow saying our interpretation is simplistic and flawed means I'm an Islamic sock puppet. Puerile nonsense.

Point out all you want that's wrong with Islam. Make demonstrably false statements, about anything, and I'll call you out on it. Not my fault that the majority of statements made about Islam by fst and others fall into that category.

Quote:He misinterprets muslims/christians do this or that to mean EVERY muslim/christian.

Are you joking? The thread is called "Thanks Muslims!"

Quote: In my anger I likened Muslims to termites: "You can't reason with them; you just have to smush 'em."...

This is a problem with Islam. Religion is a poison, and Islam is the most poisonous. ...

Muslims are the klingons on earth!...

As for your little 9/11 joke, fst, that's below the belt. That's the LAST thing I'm gonna say about that. You'd be wise to drop it too!
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
The thread is appropriately titled "Thanks Muslims!" because that's who did it. If they were Christians it would be "Thanks Christians!", if Jews, "Thanks Jews!" and so on and so forth.

Drop it or what? Are you going to blow yourself up too?

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like TheDoctorPhil's post
12-09-2012, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 05:29 AM by Marco Krieger.)
(12-09-2012 03:48 PM)Ghost Wrote:  And so it begins. Someone says something you don't like, then they must be the enemy. Note, fst didn't offer a SINGLE counterargument to what I had to say, he just came after me as a person.

Note, I even said SPECIFICALLY that I was criticising US and OUR interpretation of what happened, not the act itself. But still, somehow saying our interpretation is simplistic and flawed means I'm an Islamic sock puppet. Puerile nonsense.

Point out all you want that's wrong with Islam. Make demonstrably false statements, about anything, and I'll call you out on it. Not my fault that the majority of statements made about Islam by fst and others fall into that category.

Quote:He misinterprets muslims/christians do this or that to mean EVERY muslim/christian.

Are you joking? The thread is called "Thanks Muslims!"

Quote: In my anger I likened Muslims to termites: "You can't reason with them; you just have to smush 'em."...

This is a problem with Islam. Religion is a poison, and Islam is the most poisonous. ...

Muslims are the klingons on earth!...

As for your little 9/11 joke, fst, that's below the belt. That's the LAST thing I'm gonna say about that. You'd be wise to drop it too!

Ok, get the point.
Let us take this name for the tread:
Thanks Muslim, how lifes in lybia, with on work, because the bad americans bombed out his little factory, but with money enough to buy a rocketlauncher and now stand in front of the american embassy, because his mullah told him so, and his wife is making touble at home, so he dont want to go home and now he wants to protest because a stupid moviemaker has made a film in which the prophet mohammed is shown as a fool, now his blood is boiling so he wants to kill someone.

I think it sounds much better and is more accurate, don't you think?

So, after solving problem number one, it comes to two.
What is the truth about the islam?
What is the false statement her in this Text?
Share your knowledge about Islam and muslims with us.

[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
12-09-2012, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 04:58 PM by devilsadvoc8.)
Whether or not the intent of this thread was intended to criticize the perpetrators or the entire faith, you cannot argue against the fact that the basis for this heinous act was islam and the belief that certain of its adherents hold that their mythical creature cannot be satirized in any way. A distinct lack of perspective and tolerance is preached to thousands (tens of thousands , hundreds of thousands, maybe millions?) by religious leaders every day throughout the world. You cannot deny it as their hateful youtube messages are readily available espousing murder and intolerance all while saying we are peaceful. Are there moderates, yes, but they don't speak up, they let the inmates run the asylum. The nuts in westboro are shouted down and ostracized here in the US and as nutty as they are, they don't launch rocket propelled grenades at innocents.

There is a fucking difference no matter how PC you want to be. The entire well is poisoned unless the reasonable adherents to that religion stand up to the nuts and marginalize them. The moderates cannot stand idly by and let these nutjobs act as if they are the soldiers of "god" and expect to not be associated with them. Are they afraid of speaking up or are they quietly agreeing with them while talking a good game or are they just too fucking lazy? No matter the reason innocents die. IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!

Here's a parallel to consider: When slavery existed in this country, many in the south disagreed with it but didn't take action, didn't speak up. As a result, other than a few brave souls, history has branded the south as a society of slaveowners. It sucks for those that disagreed but they kept their mouths shut and families, cities, an entire culture has been branded as racist.

/rant
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post