Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 08:24 AM by hawkeyecf.)
RE: Thanks Muslims!
(12-09-2012 04:54 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  There is a fucking difference no matter how PC you want to be. The entire well is poisoned unless the reasonable adherents to that religion stand up to the nuts and marginalize them.

Another Islamic attack today over this movie as muslims attacked a U.S. embassy in Sanaa reportedly shouting "we sacrifice ourselves for you, Messenger of God".

Why don't the sane Muslims (if they exist) stone them, instead of letting them stone innocents.

How long must this stone aged stupidity continue!?

[[I'd still like to know, what is this damn movie? It's somthing about a Jewish guy mocking Muslim beliefs, which is about as reasonable as a dark void calling the kettle black.]]

[Image: hecf-1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2012, 08:21 AM
(13-09-2012 08:01 AM)hawkeyecf Wrote:  I'd still like to know, what is this damn movie? It's somthing about a Jewish guy mocking Muslim beliefs, which is about as reasonable as a dark void calling the kettle black.

I think its unnesseary to watch the video.
Regardless what it's contend, i see whats happend on the streets of lybia and that set's no good light above the people there.
Maybe its the sun, the lack of pure clean water, i don't know.
It is a strange world, some cultures can't get enough of satire and humor, but some others have a complet lack of both.
That can't be good for there health!
Think about your blood-pressure, mohammet!

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
13-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:The thread is appropriately titled "Thanks Muslims!" because that's who did it. If they were Christians it would be "Thanks Christians!", if Jews, "Thanks Jews!" and so on and so forth.
So if it had been atheists would you say "thanks Atheists."

From what I read the fact that a movie came out had nothing to do with the attacks.
remember we are talking about a country that just went through a civil war and without UN support especially united states support it looked like Gahdafi was going to win. So if I was a Gahdafi supporter I would definitely be pissed of at what I would perceive as a invading nation or at least one who is trying to control our government. Not to mention that that nation seems to hate you're religion. We may denounce Westboro but that doesn't mean they are getting that side of the story. the US media isn't known for its accuracy or unbias so what can we expect in a country like Lybia.

A man's family is killed by Syrian rebels. So he joins the war effort against them. The rebels are losing ground. When the Americans join the effort. His brother happened to be a fighter pilot who gets shot down. The rebels with the help of foreign nations who preach hate against the thing you hold most dear manage to defeat you and your government. so you decide to take revenge against the only real visible symbol of your enemy
Ya Geiger I can make up stories to.

Just asking would the french resistance be considered evil for doing very much the same thing.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
13-09-2012, 09:02 AM
(12-09-2012 04:05 PM)TheDoctorPhil Wrote:  The thread is appropriately titled "Thanks Muslims!" because that's who did it. If they were Christians it would be "Thanks Christians!", if Jews, "Thanks Jews!" and so on and so forth.

Drop it or what? Are you going to blow yourself up too?

Jump off the Ghost. Sure, he's an arrogant prick, but you're reading shit into his words that ain't there.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-09-2012, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 09:26 AM by Marco Krieger.)
(13-09-2012 08:58 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
Quote:The thread is appropriately titled "Thanks Muslims!" because that's who did it. If they were Christians it would be "Thanks Christians!", if Jews, "Thanks Jews!" and so on and so forth.

From what I read the fact that a movie came out had nothing to do with the attacks.
remember we are talking about a country that just went through a civil war and without UN support especially united states support it looked like Gahdafi was going to win. So if I was a Gahdafi supporter I would definitely be pissed of at what I would perceive as a invading nation or at least one who is trying to control our government. Not to mention that that nation seems to hate you're religion. We may denounce Westboro but that doesn't mean they are getting that side of the story. the US media isn't known for its accuracy or unbias so what can we expect in a country like Lybia.

A man's family is killed by Syrian rebels. So he joins the war effort against them. The rebels are losing ground. When the Americans join the effort. His brother happened to be a fighter pilot who gets shot down. The rebels with the help of foreign nations who preach hate against the thing you hold most dear manage to defeat you and your government. so you decide to take revenge against the only real visible symbol of your enemy
Ya Geiger I can make up stories to.

Just asking would the french resistance be considered evil for doing very much the same thing.

The name is Krieger, not Gieger or Geiger, and you should find the time to read befor you write.
I made a satire-approach to recreate the tite of the threat, because someone was pissed off, just "Thanks Muslims" seem to be to general and not spezific enough.
I try to made a portrait of a man insite the situation, to point him out of the mass.
That why i am using short pices of info-like sentences.
There was no assessment of the person or the group, i just want to show the difficulty of pick the right words for a threat.
Maybe it was not good enough, if it has worked out, there were no reason to explain it.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
13-09-2012, 12:41 PM
(13-09-2012 08:58 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  

My first question would be: Did the atheists do it because of their atheism?
If it was because of their atheism, yes, I would be angry.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Honestly, I think Ghost makes some valid points. It's simply naive to think these attacks occurred only in reaction to the movie. There is a whole context that frankly dates back centuries upon centuries. Within that context, the US has sided against Muslims in more recent times by allying with Israel. So there are already huge negative feelings against the US from many Muslims before this one isolated incident at the embassy. And keep in mind, so far nothing I just said has anything to do with Islam. These are people aside from their religion. Not everything they do is because of Islam. They are fighting back the same as we Americans do when we feel someone is trampling on our rights. Finally, as I said elsewhere in another thread, I think it's important to distinguish the extremists from the rest of the Muslims. They don't all think the same way. I'm certainly not condoning the killing or the overreaction, but I'm saying there is much more to it than the simplistic view that it's all because of Islam. And we hear mostly what's reported by the media - only the horrific events - and hear little about the good Muslims. That doesn't mean they don't exist - even in great numbers. It just means they are quieter, maybe even fearing speaking out.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
13-09-2012, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 02:01 PM by fstratzero.)
(12-09-2012 03:48 PM)Ghost Wrote:  And so it begins. Someone says something you don't like, then they must be the enemy. Note, fst didn't offer a SINGLE counterargument to what I had to say, he just came after me as a person.

Note, I even said SPECIFICALLY that I was criticising US and OUR interpretation of what happened, not the act itself. But still, somehow saying our interpretation is simplistic and flawed means I'm an Islamic sock puppet. Puerile nonsense.

Point out all you want that's wrong with Islam. Make demonstrably false statements, about anything, and I'll call you out on it. Not my fault that the majority of statements made about Islam by fst and others fall into that category.

Quote:He misinterprets muslims/christians do this or that to mean EVERY muslim/christian.

Are you joking? The thread is called "Thanks Muslims!"

Quote: In my anger I likened Muslims to termites: "You can't reason with them; you just have to smush 'em."...

This is a problem with Islam. Religion is a poison, and Islam is the most poisonous. ...

Muslims are the klingons on earth!...

As for your little 9/11 joke, fst, that's below the belt. That's the LAST thing I'm gonna say about that. You'd be wise to drop it too!

What are you going to do? Press your buttons harder while you refute my arguments?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey, Impulse.

Word.

Hey, fst.

Lol, you have to MAKE an argument first, champ.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
13-09-2012, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 04:47 PM by Thomas.)
So a US drone takes out one of your leaders while he's riding in a cab in Yemen last week.

The US political party in power has a convention and braggs 21 times how they took out OBL.

I can see the desire for retaliation.

It's called a war for a reason. People kill each other.
Obama wants to "find the murderers and bring them to justice".
He's joking right?

BTW, Islamo Sock Puppet was priceless. LOL.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post