Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Thanks Muslims!
(13-09-2012 04:20 PM)Thomas Wrote:  So a US drone takes out one of your leaders while he's riding in a cab in Yemen last week.

The US political party in power has a convention and braggs 21 times how they took out ABL.

I can see the desire for retaliation.

It's called a war for a reason. People kill each other.
Obama wants to "find the murderers and bring them to justice".
He's joking right?

BTW, Islamo Sock Puppet was priceless. LOL.

No, he is not joking. I'd love to hear you say it wasn't to the families of the dead as well.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-09-2012, 04:48 PM
You don't call the people you're trying to kill murderers when they take out one of your people.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
13-09-2012, 04:51 PM
(13-09-2012 04:48 PM)Thomas Wrote:  You don't call the people you're trying to kill murderers when they take out one of your people.

What would you call a person who just raped and killed a woman, and is now in a firefight with the police? By your logic, he is not a murder.

13-09-2012, 06:44 PM
(13-09-2012 04:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 04:48 PM)Thomas Wrote:  You don't call the people you're trying to kill murderers when they take out one of your people.

What would you call a person who just raped and killed a woman, and is now in a firefight with the police? By your logic, he is not a murder.

But what Thomas is saying is, in YOUR logic, American soldiers are murderers too.

I agree with Thomas on this one. It's a war, if the victims are war related (ie: not innocent civilians but military leaders, soldiers etc..) I wouldn't consider it murder.

But as for storming an embassy, well.. I think I would consider that murder, embassies are suppose to be places of diplomatic neutrality in the sense of you don't attack mine I wont attack yours.
But in war you do what you gotta do to win. I mean the US is the most powerful country in the world, you don't beat it militarily, you beat it in the newspaper by changing public opinion. Nam' style. And hitting embassies, killing soldiers etc.. changes public opinion and ultimately wins you the war. Sure it sucks dick but.. you gotta understand it from their point of view. In the 60's it was communism, today it's Islam, that's the only difference.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
13-09-2012, 06:50 PM
(13-09-2012 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 04:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What would you call a person who just raped and killed a woman, and is now in a firefight with the police? By your logic, he is not a murder.

But what Thomas is saying is, in YOUR logic, American soldiers are murderers too.

I agree with Thomas on this one. It's a war, if the victims are war related (ie: not innocent civilians but military leaders, soldiers etc..) I wouldn't consider it murder.

But as for storming an embassy, well.. I think I would consider that murder, embassies are suppose to be places of diplomatic neutrality in the sense of you don't attack mine I wont attack yours.
But in war you do what you gotta do to win. I mean the US is the most powerful country in the world, you don't beat it militarily, you beat it in the newspaper by changing public opinion. Nam' style. And hitting embassies, killing soldiers etc.. changes public opinion and ultimately wins you the war. Sure it sucks dick but.. you gotta understand it from their point of view. In the 60's it was communism, today it's Islam, that's the only difference.

I don't believe their perception is at all good. We've lost good people, but I don't want those responsible dead. I don't feel like rioting in front of their embassies, burning their flag, and killing their civilians. The majority of soldiers who are deployed just want to go home. The difference is that these civilians are killing those who are not responsible, and doing so with intent.

13-09-2012, 07:19 PM
(13-09-2012 06:50 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But what Thomas is saying is, in YOUR logic, American soldiers are murderers too.

I don't believe their perception is at all good. We've lost good people, but I don't want those responsible dead. I don't feel like rioting in front of their embassies, burning their flag, and killing their civilians. The majority of soldiers who are deployed just want to go home. The difference is that these civilians are killing those who are not responsible, and doing so with intent.

I see your point but I wouldn't pin it on Islam being a horrible religion that promotes and breeds terrorists. (which is exactly what it sounds like you are saying right now).
It's human nature to want revenge, "get even".
Example of this, Australia, someone is bitten by a shark surfing in the sharks natural habitat, the next day there are thousands of boats on the water killing every shark they see in the area.
Or like someone mentioned, the Rodney King riots. Does being black make you a violent person?

13-09-2012, 07:22 PM
(13-09-2012 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 06:50 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't believe their perception is at all good. We've lost good people, but I don't want those responsible dead. I don't feel like rioting in front of their embassies, burning their flag, and killing their civilians. The majority of soldiers who are deployed just want to go home. The difference is that these civilians are killing those who are not responsible, and doing so with intent.

I see your point but I wouldn't pin it on Islam being a horrible religion that promotes and breeds terrorists. (which is exactly what it sounds like you are saying right now).
It's human nature to want revenge, "get even".
Example of this, Australia, someone is bitten by a shark surfing in the sharks natural habitat, the next day there are thousands of boats on the water killing every shark they see in the area.
Or like someone mentioned, the Rodney King riots. Does being black make you a violent person?

I am not saying Islam is purely responsible for the current embassy riots, but I am not going to ignore the fact that the religion does promote violence and societal regress.

It is more like: Islam promotes violence; therefore, I don't like Islam.

[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-09-2012, 08:22 PM
If insulting Jesus caused churches to purchase rocket launchers and they pointed them at the nearest embassy, would you apologize for them?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-09-2012, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 09:14 PM by earmuffs.)
But it isn't just "insulting Mohammed" it's more then that.

Like these attacks, you see it as a bunch of muslims being offended and because of it they go kill a bunch of people.
But muslims see it differently, they see it as a sign of disrespect or the American attitude, the invasion whatever it is they dislike. The movie is just like poking an old wound with a stick.

I'm not saying I like Islam or whatever, I personally think these people are batshit craycray, but that's just the way it is.
These people feel wronged by western civilization (though they're flooding into Europe and other western countries...) for whatever reasons and so they lash out.
Like the Rodney King riots, it wasn't about some guy being beat up by cops, it was the symbolism of white cops getting away with beating up a black man. A stick poking an old wound.
You're looking at the act in itself but not the whole picture.

It doesn't condone it, but I think it's unfair to jump down their throats without looking at it from their side of the picture.

Oh and feel free to call my a hypocrite I'll call you one right back, at least I can see the hypocrisy of me saying this in low of recent events, can you?

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Let's clarify the situation in the Middle East.

The west is at war with a group that uses hit-and-run stealth tactics because they are seriously outnumbered and technically out classed. This is just where we are right now. Forget how we got here. The guys that flew planes into the WTC are all dead.

We use technology that kills from the sky (unmanned drones) in civilian areas where there is collateral damage. We strike into sovereign countries and assassinate the leaders of the opposition as a matter of strategy.

Now a small group using manually fired rockets got lucky and killed several of our guys. What would you expect?

The fact that we find their action "reprehensible” is just crazy. Why would they not take a shot at killing Americans in "their country"? We can't seriously call them murderers. They are simply doing what they feel they must do. The state of war exists. They are fighters, so they fight. You have to respect your adversary and study them. Not believe your own propaganda. That will get you killed.

I don't agree with firing rockets into an embassy, but if the Libyans were here and killing Americans with drones in the western mountains I would probably be launching rockets into their embassy hoping to get lucky as well. Hoping to drive them out of MY country.

The basic truth is that if you put your boot on someone’s neck his brother will shoot you in the back. He’s just protecting his brother.

You have to understand both sides of an issue before you can understand yours.
You have to understand why your enemy fights before you can beat him.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 5 users Like Thomas's post