Thanks Muslims!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2012, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 07:48 AM by Marco Krieger.)
RE: Thanks Muslims!
Now they have attacked the embassy of my homecountry, germany.
I have seen the video right now.
Its interesting in a anthropological viewpoint.
I have seen documentarys about chimpanzee-tribes there are fighting against each another.
There you can observe the same gestures and even facial-expressions are similar.
So, you can proofe evolution and our cousine-ship to the great apes by watching the news.
There is a man in this video, who smashes a glas-brigg-wall into pieces. And until every strike against the wall, he stopped, looking back over his shoulder to the crowd.
Thats pure primate behavior, this individuall make's sure the crowd notice and supports him. He is searching for eye-contact thats say's to him: You are doing good, go further, whe are right behind you, you are on of us.
That's so elementary, we see the "i am greater then you" gesture, we see "the fear grin" on there faces.
This is the greates show on earth!
And btw, i am deeply dissapointed about the attack of the clowns... sorry that was another movie.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 09:09 AM
(15-09-2012 07:01 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Once again .. anyone have a link to this video?

This one?

[Image: hecf-1.png]
15-09-2012, 12:45 PM
(14-09-2012 03:31 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 01:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Now suicide bombings, beheadings, embassy attacks, terrorism, etc. are not a very productive way of dealing with the problem, but what choice do they really have?

I will give them a few options.
A) Cease the practice of Islam.
B) Reform Islam.
C) Stop violence, and continue Islam.
D) Grow up and let go of petty quibbles.
Tunnel vision won't solve a thing. I wrote out a whole context and you replied to this once detail from it. No disrespect intended, but this is far too simplistic for a problem that has had no solution for centuries. Choice A is asking too much - it would be akin to asking you to give up your atheism. Choice B isn't likely to happen while everyone is telling them how bad, backwards, wrong, etc. that they are. It puts them on the defense and ruins any chance of openmindedness. Choice C won't happen because, if you understood the context I described, these desperate acts of violence are their last hope. It's all they have. Choice D frankly shows a complete lack of understanding of what's going on with these people if you honestly think it amounts to "petty quibbles".

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
15-09-2012, 01:30 PM
(14-09-2012 10:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 08:49 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Sorry for that ad hom Ghost I didn't realize how below the belt it was.

Ghost goes out of his way to tolerate everyone. It's more than his philosophy, it's his practice. If Ghost is questioning your tolerance, it's time for some introspection.

At least you seem to get that ZeroFret. Thumbsup

(14-09-2012 10:04 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I think we need to just carpet bomb the entire middle east with burning marajuana and chill them fuckers out.....

That's not a bad idea. It just might work. The radical fuckers do need to just chill the fuck out and that's a particularly good chill-out agent not explicitly prohibited by the Qur'an. And the only collateral damage is everyone's trippy for a bit. Thumbsup

I'm very intolerant of blind belief, religion, and violence.

However the most I'll ever do to a religious person is argue their beliefs.

I don't hate people either, just their religion.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
15-09-2012, 01:43 PM
(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 03:31 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I will give them a few options.
A) Cease the practice of Islam.
B) Reform Islam.
C) Stop violence, and continue Islam.
D) Grow up and let go of petty quibbles.
Tunnel vision won't solve a thing. I wrote out a whole context and you replied to this once detail from it. No disrespect intended, but this is far too simplistic for a problem that has had no solution for centuries. Choice A is asking too much - it would be akin to asking you to give up your atheism. Choice B isn't likely to happen while everyone is telling them how bad, backwards, wrong, etc. that they are. It puts them on the defense and ruins any chance of openmindedness. Choice C won't happen because, if you understood the context I described, these desperate acts of violence are their last hope. It's all they have. Choice D frankly shows a complete lack of understanding of what's going on with these people if you honestly think it amounts to "petty quibbles".

So, what should we do?
After all i read, all options including the cooperation of muslims, and i mean on a minimal basic level, seems fare out of reach.
You don't have to deal with politics, it started with there participation in school-activitys, like picknicks or parents evenings for schoolaffairs.
I should better write non-participation, because they don't want to even speak to one of the other parents.
I was active member of the parents commitee in my daughter's school for 5 jears.
The closest encounter to a muslima was her statement that her child only eat halal, that she has to wear a veil and that it is against islam that her daughter stay's overnight with the other children in school for a sleep-over.
That's all, conditions and termes, on conversation.
Again, what should we do?

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
15-09-2012, 01:55 PM

chan chan ki sikin aman
15-09-2012, 02:14 PM
(14-09-2012 01:35 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 01:24 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  I'm not sure if this thread is the correct place to ask this question, but here it goes:

I went to YouTube and pulled up "Islam: The Untold Story". Everything said it was the one from BBC Channel 4; the one the Muslims are so upset over and are bombing the shit out of everything about. It says it was made by Tom Holland. It's about an hour and a half long. I stopped watching it at about 45 minutes in, though, because it was pretty boring and, actually, all I heard from it was PRAISE for the Muslim people, nothing insulting. Maybe the insulting stuff comes later, then? Am I missing something somehow? Is this not the same film?

Also, this film seems to have been produced in the UK, not the US, unless I'm mistaken somehow. The people in the film had more British sounding accents, not American accents.

Is that seriously the movie they're pissing themselves over??

You've got the wrong film. It's this one (14 min. excerpt).

Note the excellent acting, snappy dialog, and high production values.

I knew I had to have the wrong film! I couldn't understand why they would have their panties in a bunch over a documentary that actually praised them. Although, to my understanding, that film was pulled as well...

I watched "The Innocence of Muslims" today, and I gotta say... that was some incredibly stupid satire. Anybody who honestly got pissed off over that is a real idiot. How can anybody honestly take something so shoddy and purposely poorly made seriously at all?

Although, given what I've been able to dig up, yeah... I don't think it was the film. At least, not entirely. They just wanted an excuse...

Considering the attack in Australia, though, I'm worried. Every time I hear a siren, I get fidgety. I don't want to feel like this, because it makes me feel guilty to worry about it, but I do live in an area with a high population of Muslims. I hope they don't start any riots in my city... I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but given current events, I'm just really nervous. Sad
15-09-2012, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 02:40 PM by Crusher.)
If someone made a derp movie about mohammed every day, wouldn't they get tired of protesting after a while? Just make a 50 second clip of mohammed going "HERPADERP I sex childern!" or something like that. Surely they can't protest 24/7 forever.

It's a sad day when someone herped a movie and muslims derped. I'm quite ashamed this shit is happening and I'm not even a muslim.

chan chan ki sikin aman
[+] 2 users Like Crusher's post
15-09-2012, 02:36 PM
(15-09-2012 02:32 PM)Crusher Wrote:  Surely they can't protest 24/7 forever.

Actually I think that the fundies are quite capable of that. Sad

[Image: hecf-1.png]
15-09-2012, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 06:34 PM by Logica Humano.)
(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Tunnel vision won't solve a thing. I wrote out a whole context and you replied to this once detail from it. No disrespect intended, but this is far too simplistic for a problem that has had no solution for centuries.

Because I come to a different conclusion than you does not mean that I am being narrow-minded.

(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Choice A is asking too much - it would be akin to asking you to give up your atheism.

Does atheism cause mass violent conflict?

(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Choice B isn't likely to happen while everyone is telling them how bad, backwards, wrong, etc. that they are. It puts them on the defense and ruins any chance of openmindedness.

It's not our fault that they are close-minded. They are indoctrinated at a young age to defend Islam, and are taught nothing but the Qur'ran. You are sadly mistaken.

(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Choice C won't happen because, if you understood the context I described, these desperate acts of violence are their last hope. It's all they have.

I understand your argument. I just disagree with it, and with good reason.

(15-09-2012 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Choice D frankly shows a complete lack of understanding of what's going on with these people if you honestly think it amounts to "petty quibbles".

It is a petty quibble. What is this all about? Islam. A trivial desert myth turned into an failing empire. Theocracies dictating who lives and who dies, developing the most religiously fanatical governments in existence. Breeding hatred towards the outside. It is up to them, and them alone to fix their problems.

Islam is the primary problem. It has created an insufferable, ignorant, and backwards population.

We must understand both sides, Impulse.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]