Thanks for everything TTA forum! (not a goodbye thread)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Thanks for everything TTA forum! (not a goodbye thread)
(10-02-2013 02:53 AM)kim Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 02:10 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And I just wanted to say while I still can, before we escalate to a full blown Brigade... thanks for everything, TTA.
We just might. Wink

Cheers to you Buddy.

It has been an interesting trip, hasn't it? It feels like the forum is starting on it's ... well, third wave for you ... second wave for me... the n00bs will always be n00bs.

Cheers to TTA for helping to make our days a little less insane.
Heart
Hey! Hey now! Easy on the noobs. Tongue

Seriously though this is a fantastic group of people. It will make me sad when it looses that closeness that it has now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 10:16 AM
(10-02-2013 10:07 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hey! Hey now! Easy on the noobs. Tongue

Seriously though this is a fantastic group of people. It will make me sad when it looses that closeness that it has now.
Don't kid yourself, hobbitgal. Unless you were here from the start, you'll always be a second-class forumzen Angel

As for the closeness, I would think that a bit of fresh blood and more importantly fresh perspective and thoughts would be welcome. But what do I know...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-02-2013, 10:46 AM
(10-02-2013 10:16 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 10:07 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hey! Hey now! Easy on the noobs. Tongue

Don't kid yourself, hobbitgal. Unless you were here from the start, you'll always be a second-class forumzen Angel

As for the closeness, I would think that a bit of fresh blood and more importantly fresh perspective and thoughts would be welcome. But what do I know...
I make second-class forumzen look -awesome- however Thumbsup

You're right as well. A fresh thought is always a good thing.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-02-2013, 10:48 AM
By that logic, almost everyone on the forum is second class. Most of us are not original members...

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
10-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Exactly what I was saying... I haven't been here too long myself, but if I had a penny for every time I've heard how this place isn't what it used to be (hey, neither am I the same as a year, two, three years ago), I would be in Cabo by now, shacking up with the gorgeousest Caboverdean I could lay my mitts on Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-02-2013, 11:10 AM
As you are one of our longest standing members you helped make it what it is today. So for your many contributions and the fact you stuck around, thank you Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Nice post, Buddy Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
12-02-2013, 10:43 PM
(10-02-2013 02:10 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  The forum was small, relaxed, everyone knew everyone else. ...The forum had transitioned from just a few best friends in a tree house to a roving biker gang, cruising around town. There are more of us and we didn't know each other quite as well, but it still isn't bad. We had grown from a platoon to a battalion of atheists. From a Band of Brothers to a Company of Heroes.

And I just wanted to say while I still can, before we escalate to a full blown Brigade... thanks for everything, TTA.

There are Battalions in a Brigade. There are Companies in a Battalion. There are Platoons in a Company. There are Squads in a Platoon. ... There are Squad members who may or may not have had direct a relationship with a PG County Biker Gang, errrr, I mean legitimate Motorcycle Club, known as the Pagans, we're all good here. ... I don't see no problems with the forum's current growth spurt and associated growing pains. I mean there might be Pagans here who've seen this kinda shit before. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Thanks for everything TTA forum! (not a goodbye thread)
Yes, I know.
It's a pleasure to have me here.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
16-02-2013, 08:55 PM
(16-02-2013 07:19 PM)KVron Wrote:  Yes, I know.
It's a pleasure to have me here.

You're here?

Who're you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.