Thanks for having me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Thanks for having me.
Whilst I appreciate free speech, I dont agree with stark by just letting people get away with the shit muffs is doing to woof. To me, that is purposely and spitefully trying to ruin someones experience on this forum. One of my pet hates is bullies and I would rather people remember me for the level headed person I was, than the evil cunt I would become if I stayed here any longer and had to converse with that pussy muffs.

So id like to thank everyone for the time ive had here, the things I have learnt (a lot) and I will continue to refer those people who would benefit from being here.

Take it easy peeps.

Chris.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-05-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Thanks for having me.
Sad to see you go but I can see where you're coming from. No point in me trying to get you to say, you do what you need to do. Best wishes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-05-2015, 09:35 PM
I understand.
Plus I know where to find you if I need to see your smile.

Pop back for a visit, once in a while. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Sad

Take care. Sad to see you go.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-05-2015, 09:47 PM
(19-05-2015 09:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Whilst I appreciate free speech, I dont agree with stark by just letting people get away with the shit muffs is doing to woof. To me, that is purposely and spitefully trying to ruin someones experience on this forum. One of my pet hates is bullies and I would rather people remember me for the level headed person I was, than the evil cunt I would become if I stayed here any longer and had to converse with that pussy muffs.

So id like to thank everyone for the time ive had here, the things I have learnt (a lot) and I will continue to refer those people who would benefit from being here.

Take it easy peeps.

Chris.

Stark could stop the bullshit but chooses not to. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2015, 09:47 PM
cyalaterbye.
19-05-2015, 09:48 PM
(19-05-2015 09:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 09:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Whilst I appreciate free speech, I dont agree with stark by just letting people get away with the shit muffs is doing to woof. To me, that is purposely and spitefully trying to ruin someones experience on this forum. One of my pet hates is bullies and I would rather people remember me for the level headed person I was, than the evil cunt I would become if I stayed here any longer and had to converse with that pussy muffs.

Take it easy peeps.

Chris.

Stark could stop the bullshit but *rightly* chooses not to. Consider

Fixt

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-05-2015, 09:50 PM
(19-05-2015 09:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 09:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Stark could stop the bullshit but *rightly* chooses not to. Consider

Fixt

That is your opinion. And an unsupported one, so it will be dismissed. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Sad

we will keep the light on for you in case you ever want to say hello to the rest of us.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-05-2015, 09:59 PM
(19-05-2015 09:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 09:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Fixt

That is your opinion. And an unsupported one, so it will be dismissed. Drinking Beverage

Not by everyone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF