Thanks for the good times.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Thanks for the good times.
Just know I fucking love your name.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Awww that sucks, you're one of my faves around here. I haven't been around that much either because I've been busy but it's nice to know everyone is still here, it's a nice feeling and we'll be here for you too. Hug

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
11-11-2016, 08:13 PM
(11-11-2016 03:22 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Thank you everyone.

The whole event took me completely by surprise. I've been working here for about 9 years. 5 at my current position. Never had any problems. But we have a new manager with something to prove so he took it upon himself to Crack down on every rule in the book. One of which is no personal Internet time while on company time. He knows I spend a great deal of time in my office. And used it to his advantage. I can get reception on my phone. But I'm under a 4 floor concrete parking lot. So it's hit or miss. There's talk of them installing WiFi. In the smoking rooms which is adjacent to my office. So we'll see.

We will always have Paris...and the weekends. Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-11-2016, 08:30 PM
(10-11-2016 04:22 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Just found out I will no longer be allowed to have internet access on my work computer. They did an audit and found this sight. So I wont be able to frequent here as often as I would like. So thank you all for the good times. I wont be a stranger. Just not a regular. Thank you have all made me more confident and thoughtful person.

Farewell.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is why you have a smart phone...
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
11-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Bummer ... I'll miss you.
12-11-2016, 08:47 PM