Thanksgiving

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanksgiving
I'm feeling in the holiday spirit today, as lame as that sounds. Anyway, I would just like to say that I am very thankful for this forum and everyone on this forum. To me it is sort of an oasis, an island of reason in the sea of stupidity. I'm so glad that one exists. So, to everyone reading this, thank you.

...That is all. Thank you for your time. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. And even for those of you not celebrating anything special, have a great day in general.
Big Grin

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DreamWeaver's post
21-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanksgiving
And also unto you. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-11-2012, 05:28 AM
RE: Thanksgiving
Happy turkey day, guys!

May you be sated and have a smile on your face. Banana_zorro

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-11-2012, 05:35 AM
So... What exactly are you supposed to be thankful for?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-11-2012, 05:41 AM
In most cases I think it's eating a turkey... Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-11-2012, 12:06 PM
(22-11-2012 05:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So... What exactly are you supposed to be thankful for?
Thankful you don't feel more motherfucking pain. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Have a great day everyone Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
22-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm thankful that I only have to go through with Thanksgiving once a year.

Food=awesome
Spending 6 or 7 hours with the extended family and family friends=not awesome

Some of these people I just don't give two shits about. Half the people there I only see once a year, for Thanksgiving, and I'm expected to have a good time spending it with these strangers. Then there is the small section of the family that married in who are all crazy about Jeebus. Needless to say, that side of the family doesn't really have any thankful contribution to give to humans.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-11-2012, 01:54 PM
(22-11-2012 01:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm thankful that I only have to go through with Thanksgiving once a year.

Food=awesome
Spending 6 or 7 hours with the extended family and family friends=not awesome

Some of these people I just don't give two shits about. Half the people there I only see once a year, for Thanksgiving, and I'm expected to have a good time spending it with these strangers. Then there is the small section of the family that married in who are all crazy about Jeebus. Needless to say, that side of the family doesn't really have any thankful contribution to give to humans.
Food...a lot of work but so good!

Only husband, son, and I this year. Son said it's so peaceful he doesn't know what to do...no drama, just good food...thankful for that!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm thankful for all you Jive Turkeys!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post