That Damn Bigfoot Thing

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
04-12-2014, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 08:02 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: That Damn Bigfoot Thing
(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Free Wrote:  Okay so it has been conclusively determined that all of you are refusing to employ any degree of intellectual honesty here, and instead prefer to jump on the "Let's troll Free" bandwagon instead of honestly answering any questions.

Disagreeing with your made up bullshit and fucking offensively stupid methods is not "Trolling" you fucking asshole. As for honestly answering questions: Go fuck a razorblade, you asshole you did an entire thread of you dodging and evading having to deal with any of my questions. Fuck off you whiny hypocritical nutter.

(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Free Wrote:  I quite understand that there is indeed an "inner circle" on this forum of long standing friends who will support one another regardless if they are right or wrong. This has been long known to me.
Riiiiiiiiiight. It's a conspiracy perpetrated by an inner cabal of atheists all working together to keep you personally from reveling "The Truth" about aliens visiting the earth.[Image: the_smoking_man_by_axlsalles-d5lvquk.jpg]

It has nothing to do with your complete lack of objectivity, complete lack of physical evidence, your repeated use of fallacies, your retarded misuse of Occam's Razor multiple times, or the fact you're a tin foil hat wearing chuckle fuck who refuses to address anything without resorting to strawmen and dumb cunt assertions. It's gotta be the TTA branch of the Illuminati! Well jokes on you spunkbucket, I'm a Stonecutter!

Hail Limestone!

Edit: oh hey Free! Free, hey! If it's been long known to you why don't you show us a single instance in the past of this happening on any other subject. I'm guessing you can't. I'm guessing you got that from the same place you keep your probe. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-12-2014, 04:16 PM
(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Free Wrote:  Okay so it has been conclusively determined that all of you are refusing to employ any degree of intellectual honesty here, and instead prefer to jump on the "Let's troll Free" bandwagon instead of honestly answering any questions.

If you asked an honest question, you would get an honest answer.

Quote:That's okay.

I quite understand that there is indeed an "inner circle" on this forum of long standing friends who will support one another regardless if they are right or wrong.

Wow. That is one bold rationalization.

Quote:This has been long known to me. It is this kind of thing that forced me to leave other atheist forums in the past and withdraw all support as well.

Let's see of we can analyze this and find the common element. Consider

You. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-12-2014, 06:21 PM
(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Free Wrote:  And that's okay also. Obviously many of you do not wish my presence here. I can live with that.

Also no one said that, you are more then welcome here Free, but your woo can either take a hike or you can start to defend it.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-12-2014, 07:12 PM
(04-12-2014 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 03:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That's exactly who he reminds me of as well. Yes

Sock puppet?

No - who's the guy that went all woo? And not Egor, more recent.

edit - Looked at Rev's sig - I am thinking Luminion or Aluminum or whatever.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-12-2014, 11:10 PM
(04-12-2014 07:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Sock puppet?

No - who's the guy that went all woo? And not Egor, more recent.

edit - Looked at Rev's sig - I am thinking Luminion or Aluminum or whatever.

Lumi never went all woo. He was all woo and it was fine from time to time. He just decided to go full staunch into his libertarian morality based views and interject them into threads they were irrelevant in. Gladly that settled into his mega thread.. which also gladly has died down after the summer. I think he got busy back when grad-school season began.

This is something Free doesn't seem to want to embrace. That not all questions or ways of phrasing things are equal. Some are more biased or dishonest than others and he seems to want honesty out of dishonest misguidedly viewed questions. The world isn't so rigid, it requires flexibility in areas of thought.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
05-12-2014, 10:03 AM
(04-12-2014 03:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 02:43 PM)Free Wrote:  Okay, so you don't want to answer to the questions I posed to you.

I understand.

Fuck you, you intellectually dishonest asshole.

Tongue

Oh you mean like the dozen or so questions and criticisms dropped on you that you avoided till you left the thread?

This fuckin' guy.

So when you said:
(01-12-2014 08:10 PM)Free Wrote:  Okay, I will let you have the last word.

I'm bored with this. Thanks to everyone for your contributions.

Thumbsup

What you actually meant to say was:
"I'm tired of having my ass kicked, my assertions challenged, my shitty analogies exposed, and it hurts my feelings when people tear down the strawmen I worked so hard to build that I'm gonna bail on this thread like a coward without addressing one motherfucking criticism, while answering no questions asked of me, and without defending a single one of my bald faced assertions all while giving a bullshit excuse THEN I'm gonna start a new thread free of all my responsibilities and that pesky burden of proof and I'm gonna try and argue the same point, but I'm gonna pretend I'm actually not, however I'm gonna do it in an indirect, dishonest, and deliberately misleading way by tricking people into admitting I'm "correct" about the last thread using nothing more than an other shitty comparison to two wildly different situations with wildly different claims that only work if I ignore all other factors and evidence in a wildly flagrant display of confirmation bias because I'm that kinda ignorant cocksucker. I'm also gonna continue to use Occam's Razor incorrectly, despite having it's correct usage explained to me in very small words, and only apply it to what I want to apply it to because fuck having an actual debate based in evidence and a consistent application of logic, I wanna convince myself I'm right and that an entire community of rational, skeptical, objective, evidence based thinkers is wrong and that my emotional investment in my obsession is justified! Who cares if I can't get so much as a single like for my personal brand of crazy, everyone else is wrong and I'm right goddammit!"

I can see why you went with the short form lil' bitch escape. Drinking Beverage

If you got time to act like a fucking douchbag in this thread you got time to jump in the UFO thread and actually defend your dumb cunt obsession. I can't fucking believe I was considering up reping you for not holding a grudge over me kicking your tinfoil wearing ass all over your own thread. I'm glad I didn't because you continued on the conversation you just shed all inconvenient arguments you couldn't address like a slimy, dishonest motherfucker.

Finding the female version of a fish we already knew existed and have already examined in the exact fucking place we would expect to find them is in no way a claim with a similar burden of proof as "12 dudes saw a thing and they don't know what it is so it's probably from another star system, oh and it's got aliens in it, oh and it can violate the laws of physics, oh and no one has any actual physical evidence it existed at all, oh and no one took a picture despite there being a healthy community of Airplane spotters there with cameras, oh and there is no agreement on its size or it's shape, oh and I also happen to believe that aliens do this kinda stuff BEFORE I investigated it."

You still don't except that different claims require different amounts of evidence and that's just too fucking bad you nutter because the rest of us do recognize this. Stop making shitty comparisons and analogies that only work in your whack-a-do brain. Stop your make believe, dishonest, and cowardly evasive bullshit. Then stop fucking using Occam's Razor wrong, either learn how to use it correctly or shut ignorance hole and go talk about something other then your personal obsessions. No one here agrees with your presuppositions, your shitty fucking methods, and your delusional conclusions you tin foil hat wearing InfoWars motherfucker. If you wanted to continue preaching your personal Gospel you should have stayed in the UFO thread and actually defended it instead of running away from the criticism like a lil' theist bitch.

TL: DR
Take your meds and stop being a dumb cunt you dumb cunt.

(04-12-2014 04:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Disagreeing with your made up bullshit and fucking offensively stupid methods is not "Trolling" you fucking asshole. As for honestly answering questions: Go fuck a razorblade, you asshole you did an entire thread of you dodging and evading having to deal with any of my questions. Fuck off you whiny hypocritical nutter.

(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Free Wrote:  I quite understand that there is indeed an "inner circle" on this forum of long standing friends who will support one another regardless if they are right or wrong. This has been long known to me.
Riiiiiiiiiight. It's a conspiracy perpetrated by an inner cabal of atheists all working together to keep you personally from reveling "The Truth" about aliens visiting the earth.[Image: the_smoking_man_by_axlsalles-d5lvquk.jpg]

It has nothing to do with your complete lack of objectivity, complete lack of physical evidence, your repeated use of fallacies, your retarded misuse of Occam's Razor multiple times, or the fact you're a tin foil hat wearing chuckle fuck who refuses to address anything without resorting to strawmen and dumb cunt assertions. It's gotta be the TTA branch of the Illuminati! Well jokes on you spunkbucket, I'm a Stonecutter!

Hail Limestone!

Edit: oh hey Free! Free, hey! If it's been long known to you why don't you show us a single instance in the past of this happening on any other subject. I'm guessing you can't. I'm guessing you got that from the same place you keep your probe. Drinking Beverage

Seriously Whiskey, this is gold. I've read it about 8-10 times and still die laughing every time. Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
05-12-2014, 12:06 PM
I don't believe in the whole big foot 'thing,' because at this point, they'd be reproducing, yes? This folklore story has been told for decades...shouldn't there be tons of these creatures around by now? How are they capable of hiding where only a few people out in the middle of nowhere, who are the same folks who tell tall tales of UFO's landing in their backyards...only see them? lol Laugh out load

I kinda lost respect for the Animal Planet channel who carries a show called Finding Big Foot. Even the title is misleading.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
05-12-2014, 03:38 PM
(05-12-2014 12:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I don't believe in the whole big foot 'thing,' because at this point, they'd be reproducing, yes? This folklore story has been told for decades...shouldn't there be tons of these creatures around by now? How are they capable of hiding where only a few people out in the middle of nowhere, who are the same folks who tell tall tales of UFO's landing in their backyards...only see them? lol Laugh out load

I kinda lost respect for the Animal Planet channel who carries a show called Finding Big Foot. Even the title is misleading.

I kinda live near Bigfoot country here in the Northwest and one of the reasons it keeps going is because it brings in money to some of the small towns near where Foot supposedly lives. There's several to choose from. There's the Sasquatch Festival in central Washington state and there's another one along the Columbia River on the Washington side of the river and the Oregon side (Columbia flows between the two states) and a couple more on Mount Hood.

http://cgsstore.tripod.com/salmon_mushroom.html

Money keeps it going.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-12-2014, 04:00 PM
(05-12-2014 03:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 12:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I don't believe in the whole big foot 'thing,' because at this point, they'd be reproducing, yes? This folklore story has been told for decades...shouldn't there be tons of these creatures around by now? How are they capable of hiding where only a few people out in the middle of nowhere, who are the same folks who tell tall tales of UFO's landing in their backyards...only see them? lol Laugh out load

I kinda live near Bigfoot country here in the Northwest and one of the reasons it keeps going is because it brings in money to some of the small towns near where Foot supposedly lives. There's several to choose from. There's the Sasquatch Festival in central Washington state and there's another one along the Columbia River on the Washington side of the river and the Oregon side (Columbia flows between the two states) and a couple more on Mount Hood.

http://cgsstore.tripod.com/salmon_mushroom.html

Money keeps it going.
True. Same for Roswell. Come to think of it s the same for places like Lourdes and Fatima. Eyewitnesses saw an apparition and had a chat with the virgin Mary, and millions of people accept it as fact. Did wonders for their tourism industry .

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
05-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Re: RE: That Damn Bigfoot Thing
(04-12-2014 02:36 PM)Free Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 02:32 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'm confused. Is Bigfoot an alien, or did two threads merge?

The question is really all about whether or not multiple eyewitness accounts of a single event (BigFoot, UFOS, Fish) constitute as being any kind of affirmative evidence to support existence of said entities.

In other words, if 12 marine biologists all seen a fish they couldn't identify, does that mean they didn't see a fish?

I think it's safe to say they seen a fish, don't you?
I'm still confused.

First of all, I never made any negative (or any) comments about you or the content of your posts.

Secondly, it was a silly question because the threads had merged.

Third, I must have missed the fish questions and posts. But honestly I've skimmed, looking for Bigfoot-related posts.

Damn. Relax.