That Damn Bigfoot Thing

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: That Damn Bigfoot Thing
(03-12-2014 05:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bigfoot is hiding out with D.B.Cooper.
Find Cooper and you'll find Mr. Foot.

Dammit! I was going to post the same thing. I got sidetracked by the stupid shoe size photo. D B Cooper disappeared about the same time Foot appeared. Sounds like it might make a good movie.

Hummmmm....

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-12-2014, 06:02 PM
(03-12-2014 03:51 PM)Free Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thanks Free, you’re too kind.

Big, hairy, apelike mammals live in all the Northwest forests and especially in Alberta, Canada. I’m certain of it.

I wonder what the best evidence is for the existence of this purposed animal?

"Expert" eyewitnesses. Who "know" that what they say wasn't any of the native animals.

No, it's just total coincidence that there's no external corroborating evidence.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
03-12-2014, 06:07 PM
My husband watches shows about Bigfoot so I sometimes pick up bits and pieces of what the people are doing/saying.

A while back some dude was making 'bigfoot noises' to try to get one to answer him.

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head. How the fuck do you know what one sounds like if no one has ever actually found one? Jebus the stupid shit people will believe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
03-12-2014, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 09:45 PM by ghostexorcist.)
I don't accept that a giant non-human primate is roaming North America. Read this article and decide for yourself.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/bigfoot_at...t_evidence
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
03-12-2014, 06:17 PM
(03-12-2014 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My husband watches shows about Bigfoot so I sometimes pick up bits and pieces of what the people are doing/saying.

A while back some dude was making 'bigfoot noises' to try to get one to answer him.

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head. How the fuck do you know what one sounds like if no one has ever actually found one? Jebus the stupid shit people will believe.

They throw rocks in hopes a bigfoot will throw one back at them too. If I catch one of these shows I'll watch for a bit, they're funny as hell. Ghost hunters too. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
(03-12-2014 06:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My husband watches shows about Bigfoot so I sometimes pick up bits and pieces of what the people are doing/saying.

They throw rocks in hopes a bigfoot will throw one back at them too. If I catch one of these shows I'll watch for a bit, they're funny as hell. Ghost hunters too. Laugh out load

My favorite things about the ghost hunter shows are scenes like this -

Ergleblergwarfwarfblerglesniz.

-did you hear that?

I think it's your great aunt Mildred. Listen again.

She is telling you that your mother liked strawberries. Listen again.

Oh wow, that's so cool. Nobody but great aunt Mildred would have known that and it sounds just like her.

It's so exciting that we were able to prove that Mildred died in this kitchen while slicing strawberries.

- all done in that weird, green night vision lighting.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 06:28 PM by Free.)
(03-12-2014 06:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 03:51 PM)Free Wrote:  I wonder what the best evidence is for the existence of this purposed animal?

"Expert" eyewitnesses. Who "know" that what they say wasn't any of the native animals.

No, it's just total coincidence that there's no external corroborating evidence.

So what you are saying is that we would need say ... 12 simultaneous eyewitness of one supposed BigFoot, and who all had extensive experience with identifying primates of numerous varieties?

If that would constitute a credible report, then I agree.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
03-12-2014, 06:27 PM
(03-12-2014 06:25 PM)Free Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 06:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  "Expert" eyewitnesses. Who "know" that what they say wasn't any of the native animals.

So what you are saying is that we would need say ... 12 simultaneous eyewitness of one supposed BigFoot, and who had extensive experience with identifying primates of numerous varieties?

I agree.

Big Grin

Do you know what the term "presuppositional" means, Free?

... this is my signature!
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
No evidence. I rate it the same as that damn Loch Ness monster thing, nonsense.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
03-12-2014, 06:36 PM
(03-12-2014 06:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 06:25 PM)Free Wrote:  So what you are saying is that we would need say ... 12 simultaneous eyewitness of one supposed BigFoot, and who had extensive experience with identifying primates of numerous varieties?

I agree.

Big Grin

Do you know what the term "presuppositional" means, Free?

Of course. But what point are you making?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.