That Damn Bigfoot Thing

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-12-2014, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 05:37 PM by grizzlysnake.)
RE: That Damn Bigfoot Thing
(09-12-2014 05:27 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 03:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus Christ ta' Hell people, this thread on Bigfoot is 22 goddamn pages long. As of 20 pages ago it's too long to read. What the crap?!

The guy who did the first film of Bigfoot grainy film admitted it was a hoax.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/03/23657/

This reminds me of the damn cropcircles in the UK. Two guys admitted to doing the first cropcircles but no one believes them. Facepalm

I love crop circles. Have actually seen many. They have been reported since long before those two hoaxers made some in the UK.
Gnomes make them, used to mark underground settlements.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
09-12-2014, 05:30 PM
(09-12-2014 05:27 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 03:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus Christ ta' Hell people, this thread on Bigfoot is 22 goddamn pages long. As of 20 pages ago it's too long to read. What the crap?!

The guy who did the first film of Bigfoot grainy film admitted it was a hoax.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/03/23657/

This reminds me of the damn cropcircles in the UK. Two guys admitted to doing the first cropcircles but no one believes them. Facepalm

I love crop circles. Have actually seen many. They have been reported since long before those two hoaxers made some in the UK.

Citation required.
09-12-2014, 05:36 PM
(09-12-2014 05:30 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:27 PM)Free Wrote:  I love crop circles. Have actually seen many. They have been reported since long before those two hoaxers made some in the UK.

Citation required.

Sure. Just scroll down to Early reports of circular formations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
09-12-2014, 05:42 PM
(09-12-2014 05:28 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:27 PM)Free Wrote:  I love crop circles. Have actually seen many. They have been reported since long before those two hoaxers made some in the UK.
Gnomes make them, used to mark underground settlements.

See? You just made a positive claim in the form of a statement of fact, and are now obligated to defend your factually based claim with indisputable evidence. If you had said, "I believe that gnomes made them, " I likely would have just shrugged it off with something like, "That's just his opinion."

But no! YOU made a factual claim.

Defend yourself!

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
09-12-2014, 06:25 PM
(09-12-2014 05:36 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:30 PM)Rik Wrote:  Citation required.

Sure. Just scroll down to Early reports of circular formations:

I don't see crop circles. Other circles, but not crop circles.
09-12-2014, 06:37 PM
(09-12-2014 05:42 PM)Free Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:28 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Gnomes make them, used to mark underground settlements.

See? You just made a positive claim in the form of a statement of fact, and are now obligated to defend your factually based claim with indisputable evidence. If you had said, "I believe that gnomes made them, " I likely would have just shrugged it off with something like, "That's just his opinion."

But no! YOU made a factual claim.

Defend yourself!

Big Grin

Okay, gnomes made them. They are a subterranean species of creature who now since moved above ground to seek alternative sources of food (their diet in the past was solely on minerals) Now they have created trade agreements with the Forest Elves who teach them how to defend their settlement and also how to hunt and deter predators from coming in. In exchange the gnomes help the elves find iron ore deposits for their iron tipped spears and arrows. Gnomes have an affinity for finding rare ores since they spent nearly thousands of years underground. They have similar dealings with the dwarfs who in exchange make meticulous to scale ironworks for gnome tools and weapons. Oh and of course if you haven't figured it out, this is why mineral deposits people find are mixed. You won't just find copper but also waste material, gnomes lump together these materials for storage for their fledgling business dealings and hopefully to deter others from taking it when they find mostly the waste.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post
09-12-2014, 06:41 PM
(09-12-2014 06:25 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:36 PM)Free Wrote:  Sure. Just scroll down to Early reports of circular formations:

I don't see crop circles. Other circles, but not crop circles.

You missed something ...

"In the 1960s, in Tully, Queensland, Australia, and in Canada, there were many reports of UFO sightings and circular formations in swamp reeds and sugar cane fields.[4] For example, on 8 August 1967, three circles were found in a field in Duhamel, Alberta, Canada, and the Department of National Defence sent two investigators, who concluded that it was artificially made but couldn't make definite conclusions on who made them or how.[16] The most famous case is the 1966 Tully "saucer nest", when a farmer said he witnessed a saucer-shaped craft rise 30 or 40 feet (12 m) up from a swamp and then fly away. When he went to investigate the location where he thought the saucer had landed, he found a nearly circular area 32 feet long by 25 feet wide where the grass was flattened in clockwise curves to water level within the circle, and the reeds had been uprooted from the mud.[4] The local police officer, the Royal Australian Air Force, and the University of Queensland concluded that it was most probably caused by natural causes, like a down draught, a willy-willy (dust devil), or a waterspout. In 1973, G.J. Odgers, Director of Public Relations, Department of Defence (Air Office), wrote to a journalist that the "saucer" was probably debris lifted by the causing willy-willy. Hoaxers Bower and Chorley said they were inspired by this case to start making the modern crop circles that appear today.[17]"

09-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Aw shit! I shouldn't have ever mentioned crop circles. Now this thread is going to get even crazier.

Hey Free, does this blow you mind, or what?

Japanese rice paddies.......

[Image: rice_paddy006.jpg]

[Image: japanese-rice-field-art-07-640x480.jpg]

[Image: rice-paddy-art-japan-01.jpg]

[Image: inakadate1.jpg]

Aliens come down, plant rice in the form of pictures. It's not just a picture though, it's a signal to the little green men on Mars. Who knows what the signals mean. Could be something ominous..ooooOOOOoooooo. Knights who say NI!

BechasedChase

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-12-2014, 08:42 PM
(09-12-2014 08:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Aw shit! I shouldn't have ever mentioned crop circles. Now this thread is going to get even crazier.

Hey Free, does this blow you mind, or what?

Japanese rice paddies.......

[Image: rice_paddy006.jpg]

[Image: japanese-rice-field-art-07-640x480.jpg]

[Image: rice-paddy-art-japan-01.jpg]

[Image: inakadate1.jpg]

Aliens come down, plant rice in the form of pictures. It's not just a picture though, it's a signal to the little green men on Mars. Who knows what the signals mean. Could be something ominous..ooooOOOOoooooo. Knights who say NI!

BechasedChase

Those are all freaking awesome. I can't imagine how much work went into them.

This alien one is my favorite "ufo" crop circle:

[Image: aliencrop.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
09-12-2014, 08:50 PM
I don't remember where it was said and I don't feel like going to look for a specific post in which it was mentioned. This is the most active of the various threads related to this topic so why the fuck not? Right?

Free: Genuine question, not digging. How do you lay odds or make a probabilistic prediction on something that's either never happened or you can't find hard data on what instances of it have happened?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.