That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 10:57 AM by Nappa.)
That Is One FAT Jew
[Image: 00051321.jpg]

This picture threatens to undermine my preconceived notions of the Holocaust, and I don't even believe in it. Don't mind the writing at the bottom. Observe this picture for a moment. That person is INCREDIBLY FAT! Not to mention that, but the most startling thing is that his Uniform is MADE for a FAT person! That is a prison uniform! They must have had a custom tailor for most concentration camps because even I wouldn't anticipate someone that fat!

This is getting past the point that he even survived gassing and at his old age and his rather big... detriment... if the Nazi's were really killing the jews they would have killed this guy first. Save on materials. That cloth could make a uniform for 3 men. Not to mention they could probably feed ten guys off of what they would have had to fed him!

I never thought I'd see something like this, never, not once! It has truly astonished me, and so I am sharing it with you here to speculate the significance of this. I don't particularly know where something like this would belong, so feel free to move it elsewhere if one of you mods find it appropriate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
In-mates made the clothes. You've heard of Jewish tailors, right?

No one looked emaciated when they were first transited to the camps.

The camps were populated from 1933. Gassing and other 'special treatment' did not start until 1941.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2013, 02:30 AM
(03-02-2013 01:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  In-mates made the clothes. You've heard of Jewish tailors, right?

The camps were populated from 1933. Gassing and other 'special treatment' did not start until 1941.

Drinking Beverage
Yeah that all seems rather unlikely circumstances. Hey guys, I've been a guard at this camp for 8 years now and we're gonna start killing all of you now okay? Okay! Great no hard feelings right?

I have my doubts that any of the guards would actually agree to any of these human atrocities. You can blame 'brainwashed' and what ever else you want. There are some things you just can't make people do, and the Nazi's were above all else, so very human like the rest of us.

Hitler really didn't have to put so much elaborate attempts in order to kill all the jews in europe, he could have just gotten them on a train sent them to a desolate spot and shot all of them. Rather than having them spend time in concentration camps where their work output was minimal at best. Plus the pros of just killing them outright would have outweighed the cons. You'd have more food for the troops, more clothes for the troops, more everything. Though Zyklon B would have been extremely useless in the freezing temperatures of Russia. Which reminds me, any gassing could not have happened in winter due to the temperature. Zyklon B pellets were supposed to be heated up by the body temperature (again something I find unlikely) and in winter that just wouldn't have been very plausible.
03-02-2013, 05:36 AM
(03-02-2013 02:30 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 01:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  In-mates made the clothes. You've heard of Jewish tailors, right?

Drinking Beverage

I have my doubts that any of the guards would actually agree to any of these human atrocities.

And yet, they did.

Have you read the testimonies of the locals who worked at the camps?
Their thinking was ... If I stand up against this, I'll will end up in the furnace and someone else will take my place.

Not too much different from the fear of hell but this time it was for real.

Some stood up against it... and died. I often wonder whether I would have done the same.

(03-02-2013 02:30 AM)Nappa Wrote:  ...
could have just gotten them on a train sent them to a desolate spot and shot all of them.

And yet, they did that too.

03-02-2013, 06:50 AM
(03-02-2013 02:30 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Hitler really didn't have to put so much elaborate attempts in order to kill all the jews in europe, he could have just gotten them on a train sent them to a desolate spot and shot all of them.

There was a war on using bullets would take too long and was a waste of resources.

You were banned before for spamming with this holocaust shit. I'm well within my rights to remove you for flouting a ban from a previous admin. if I see you making one more thread about the holocaust I will count it as spam and you will be removed.

You also aren't very good at hiding who you previously were here, it's been painfully obvious for a while.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 07:00 AM
What id like to know is what good would it be proving (even if that were possible) that the holocaust was a lie?

What would it achieve?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-02-2013, 07:05 AM
(03-02-2013 07:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  What id like to know is what good would it be proving (even if that were possible) that the holocaust was a lie?

What would it achieve?

I think it would be marvelous.

Ohmy

It would mean that my relatives would come back to life.

Thumbsup

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2013, 07:26 AM
(03-02-2013 07:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  What id like to know is what good would it be proving (even if that were possible) that the holocaust was a lie?

What would it achieve?

6,000,000 Jews and other minorities would just show up. Their vicious jew lie exposed. The truth would finally come forth. Hitler would come out of hiding and be reinstated as the head of Germany. Nazism would rise again because they were unfairly labeled as mass murderers. The world would know that the nazis didn't start a war which flattened a large chunk of Europe killing millions.
Everyone would know that the nazis loved pony rides and hugging kittens and were not hateful warmongers.

Wow sarcasm overload.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 07:33 AM
(03-02-2013 07:26 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  6,000,000 Jews and other minorities would just show up. Their vicious jew lie exposed. The truth would finally come forth. Hitler would come out of hiding and be reinstated as the head of Germany. Nazism would rise again because they were unfairly labeled as mass murderers. The world would know that the nazis didn't start a war which flattened a large chunk of Europe killing millions.
Everyone would know that the nazis loved pony rides and hugging kittens and were not hateful warmongers.

Wow sarcasm overload.
It's like these people have never even read "Mein Kampf". Hitler described what he thought of the Jews and what he planned to do with them rather clearly.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
03-02-2013, 07:33 AM
(03-02-2013 07:26 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

What would it achieve?

6,000,000 Jews and other minorities would just show up. Their vicious jew lie exposed. The truth would finally come forth. Hitler would come out of hiding and be reinstated as the head of Germany. Nazism would rise again because they were unfairly labeled as mass murderers. The world would know that the nazis didn't start a war which flattened a large chunk of Europe killing millions.

Wow sarcasm overload.

More like 11,000,000.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post