That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
You don't need to admit it for us to know who you are.

You know the consequences. Post at your own peril.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 02:23 PM
(03-02-2013 02:22 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You don't need to admit it for us to know who you are.

You know the consequences. Post at your own peril.
Ehhhh that's going to at least be a few months from now. AT LEAST. I'm really not in that much of a big hurry, had I known posting this thread would cause such a strong emotional response I wouldn't have even bothered posting it.

Note to future self: anything involving the slightest refusal of the holocaust stimulates irrational reasoning in any one who believes in the holocaust. ANYTHING. Even a fat person.
03-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Well then enjoy your last few months here.

03-02-2013, 02:28 PM
(03-02-2013 02:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Well then enjoy your last few months here.
Thank you, I hope I can change your mind in that time.
03-02-2013, 02:31 PM
So nappa who were you previously if not arctic? because i know Helio wasn't your first username here.

03-02-2013, 02:36 PM
(03-02-2013 02:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So nappa who were you previously if not arctic? because i know Helio wasn't your first username here.
Who is Nappa? I am The Poe Master! Or at least I would be if someone would bother to change my name. Though my relation to TheArcticSage is in question I can at least assure you, that this is the only account I have at this time. In case you were wondering if it was one person trying to troll the forum through multiple users at the same time. I can assure you that person is not me.
03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
One name change is enough.

No I meant other account in the past not currently.

03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
(03-02-2013 02:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  One name change is enough.

No I meant other account in the past not currently.
Other than TheArcticSage there would be no other person I could have possibly been. That's considering if I was ever this Arctic person in the first place.

Also if you do ban me in the future for anything really, and my name is still Nappa. I doubt you'll have very much trouble figuring out who I am if I should ever return.
03-02-2013, 02:46 PM
[Image: Storm-in-a-Teacup.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
03-02-2013, 04:58 PM
(03-02-2013 02:19 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 02:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Have you read nothing i've said arctic? if you had any solid evidence that wasn't 3 guys standing in a room with white powder, or the words of Nazi fan boys and pseudo-science I would listen.

You were banned before for what a previous admin saw as spamming with this shit. I could remove you for flouting that ban, instead i've given you a chance. Are you capable of seeing reason or will I have to enact a ban on sight policy for you when you sign up again?
I have never said I was TheArcticSage nor am I flouting any bans. I would very much appreciate it if you did not ban me for the thread that will eventually come to pass on here. It will have more evidence than and it will be far more organized than anything I've ever posted before. Certainly much more than this thread, I mean I didn't really intend for this thread to become a full blown debate about the holocaust.

Rest assured that such a thread with such information will be shared on more sites than just this one.

I will gladly accept a year long ban right now if that is what it would take to legitimately post my thread and being able to defend it.

If you post it as a new thread, you will be banned forever. And the thread will be deleted.
Is that clear?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user