That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
Yes. It is an admin decree.

Both Chas and Scotty have warned Nappa/Heilo/ArcticSage/PoopMaster that his incessant, repetitive, harping, forum disrupting, spamming behavior will not be tolerated.

I think that pretty much means he alone is responsible for the course his behavior takes. If he is banned, it will be of his own accord.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 05:24 PM
They've been pretty generous too. Coming back after a ban under an alternative account is usually an instant ticket for front row seats to the Banhammer show.

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-02-2013, 05:32 PM
(03-02-2013 05:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  They've been pretty generous too. Coming back after a ban under an alternative account is usually an instant ticket for front row seats to the Banhammer show.
The hated are usually banned far more quicker than the beloved, even if the beloved should break far more rules and the hated only breaks one rule. Stigmatizing the views you hate and banning them make your world views safer, and then you'll feel less insecure about your beliefs and how you interpret reality.

I make a funny, it's called spam. Others mock me, it's considered a social norm.
03-02-2013, 05:35 PM
That's cute and all, but a lot of the world views we don't agree with are allowed to run rampant on these forums as well. We also have rule sets, rules that are frequently broken by trolls, and one of a troll's favorite hobbies is posting controversial topics for shits and giggles.

If they break a rule though, they are outta here. Correlation is not causation my friend.

03-02-2013, 05:37 PM
(03-02-2013 05:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's cute and all, but a lot of the world views we don't agree with are allowed to run rampant on these forums as well. We also have rule sets, rules that are frequently broken by trolls, and one of a troll's favorite hobbies is posting controversial topics for shits and giggles.

If they break a rule though, they are outta here. Correlation is not causation my friend.
I am no troll. Sure you do not outright ban anyone for their beliefs here. But it sure seems like a top priority to perma-ban them for even small minor infractions.
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
You mean posting about a topic that got you banned for spamming under your last account?

That doesn't seem like a minor infraction to me.

03-02-2013, 05:39 PM
(03-02-2013 05:37 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 05:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's cute and all, but a lot of the world views we don't agree with are allowed to run rampant on these forums as well. We also have rule sets, rules that are frequently broken by trolls, and one of a troll's favorite hobbies is posting controversial topics for shits and giggles.

I am no troll. Sure you do not outright ban anyone for their beliefs here. But it sure seems like a top priority to perma-ban them for even small minor infractions.
Really? That's weird. Egor and KC are still here after all this time. We tolerate them. KC even became a mod. Drinking Beverage
03-02-2013, 05:42 PM
(03-02-2013 05:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You mean posting about a topic that got you banned for spamming under your last account?

That doesn't seem like a minor infraction to me.
And if I wasn't this ArcticSage? Then this would be my first infraction. If an infraction you could even call it that. Tell me Tartarus, did they ever show you pictures like this when you were in school? No I think not, they wouldn't want to show anything that might be inconvenient for them.
03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
(03-02-2013 05:39 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 05:37 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I am no troll. Sure you do not outright ban anyone for their beliefs here. But it sure seems like a top priority to perma-ban them for even small minor infractions.
Really? That's weird. Egor and KC are still here after all this time. We tolerate them. KC even became a mod. Drinking Beverage
Good point.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2013, 05:57 PM
(03-02-2013 05:42 PM)Nappa Wrote:  And if I wasn't this ArcticSage? Then this would be my first infraction. If an infraction you could even call it that. Tell me Tartarus, did they ever show you pictures like this when you were in school? No I think not, they wouldn't want to show anything that might be inconvenient for them.

If you weren't Arctic there would be no infraction.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]