That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 05:42 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 05:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You mean posting about a topic that got you banned for spamming under your last account?

That doesn't seem like a minor infraction to me.
And if I wasn't this ArcticSage? Then this would be my first infraction. If an infraction you could even call it that. Tell me Tartarus, did they ever show you pictures like this when you were in school? No I think not, they wouldn't want to show anything that might be inconvenient for them.
You still think I'm an unquestioning drone don'tcha? If you aren't ArcticSage, then this wouldn't be an infraction. If you are ArcticSage, then you have already committed a bannable infraction. The mods/admins seem to have enough evidence to be convinced that you are ArcticSage and the rulebooks will be played out according to that situation. They've already cut you slack by letting you stay, and you appear to want to test them. I highly suggest not doing that if you want to stay.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 06:01 PM
(03-02-2013 05:57 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 05:42 PM)Nappa Wrote:  And if I wasn't this ArcticSage? Then this would be my first infraction. If an infraction you could even call it that. Tell me Tartarus, did they ever show you pictures like this when you were in school? No I think not, they wouldn't want to show anything that might be inconvenient for them.

If you weren't Arctic there would be no infraction.
Well how would me being Arctic make this thread spam or not spam? That's a LITTLE bit biased don't you think? Surely if someone posts something that's spam it should be considered spam universally and not just to individual people based on how well you like them!
03-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Spam is when a single individual repeatedly posts almost identical messages/topics. If you are ArcticSage, then this is continued spam from the same person. No, content is only relevant to spam in the sense that it connects the spam posts together. In order for it to be spam, quantity is the determinant.

[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-02-2013, 06:06 PM
(03-02-2013 06:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Spam is when a single individual repeatedly posts almost identical messages/topics. If you are ArcticSage, then this is continued spam from the same person. No, content is only relevant to spam in the sense that it connects the spam posts together. In order for it to be spam, quantity is the determinant.
Then for all intents and purposes I am not TheArcticSage.
03-02-2013, 06:07 PM
The admins seem convinced otherwise, go talk about it with them.

03-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Now I am skeptical.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2013, 06:09 PM
(03-02-2013 06:06 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Spam is when a single individual repeatedly posts almost identical messages/topics. If you are ArcticSage, then this is continued spam from the same person. No, content is only relevant to spam in the sense that it connects the spam posts together. In order for it to be spam, quantity is the determinant.

Except you are.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 06:10 PM
(03-02-2013 06:06 PM)Nappa Wrote:  

Doesn't really matter at this point. Nappa has already incessantly spammed as Nappa and has been warned about it. The ban hammer hangs above you like a sword of Damocles.

Keep it together or it will take you out. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-02-2013, 06:12 PM
(03-02-2013 06:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except you are.
NO YOU ARE! See I can do it too.
03-02-2013, 06:15 PM
(03-02-2013 06:10 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:06 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Then for all intents and purposes I am not TheArcticSage.

Doesn't really matter at this point. Nappa has already incessantly spammed as Nappa and has been warned about it. The ban hammer hangs above you like a sword of Damocles.

Keep it together or it will take you out. Drinking Beverage
FSM Scot seems to disagree with you on that.