That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 06:12 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except you are.
NO YOU ARE! See I can do it too.
Something tells me we wouldn't be missing out on anything if you were banned.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 06:29 PM
(03-02-2013 06:27 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:12 PM)Nappa Wrote:  NO YOU ARE! See I can do it too.
Something tells me we wouldn't be missing out on anything if you were banned.
Well you'd be missing out on a fair and just world and also a very interesting argument sporting smashing contradictions about the holocaust.
03-02-2013, 07:39 PM
(03-02-2013 06:29 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:27 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Something tells me we wouldn't be missing out on anything if you were banned.
Well you'd be missing out on a fair and just world and also a very interesting argument sporting smashing contradictions about the holocaust.
Missing out on conspiracy theories? I'm fine with that.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
03-02-2013, 08:02 PM
What is the point of this thread?
03-02-2013, 08:04 PM
There's a point?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-02-2013, 08:10 PM
(03-02-2013 01:35 AM)Nappa Wrote:  [Image: fat_jew_dachau.jpg]

This picture threatens to undermine my preconceived notions of the Holocaust, and I don't even believe in it. Don't mind the writing at the bottom. Observe this picture for a moment. That person is INCREDIBLY FAT! Not to mention that, but the most startling thing is that his Uniform is MADE for a FAT person! That is a prison uniform! They must have had a custom tailor for most concentration camps because even I wouldn't anticipate someone that fat!

This is getting past the point that he even survived gassing and at his old age and his rather big... detriment... if the Nazi's were really killing the jews they would have killed this guy first. Save on materials. That cloth could make a uniform for 3 men. Not to mention they could probably feed ten guys off of what they would have had to fed him!

I never thought I'd see something like this, never, not once! It has truly astonished me, and so I am sharing it with you here to speculate the significance of this. I don't particularly know where something like this would belong, so feel free to move it elsewhere if one of you mods find it appropriate.
I'm going to take this as your attempt and shocking us, or you not having anything better to do. If you look good, you will see Jews of all sizes.

[Image: WHH3HF_web.jpg]

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
03-02-2013, 08:12 PM
(03-02-2013 08:10 PM)Scientia Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 01:35 AM)Nappa Wrote:  [Image: fat_jew_dachau.jpg]

This picture threatens to undermine my preconceived notions of the Holocaust, and I don't even believe in it. Don't mind the writing at the bottom. Observe this picture for a moment. That person is INCREDIBLY FAT! Not to mention that, but the most startling thing is that his Uniform is MADE for a FAT person! That is a prison uniform! They must have had a custom tailor for most concentration camps because even I wouldn't anticipate someone that fat!

This is getting past the point that he even survived gassing and at his old age and his rather big... detriment... if the Nazi's were really killing the jews they would have killed this guy first. Save on materials. That cloth could make a uniform for 3 men. Not to mention they could probably feed ten guys off of what they would have had to fed him!

I never thought I'd see something like this, never, not once! It has truly astonished me, and so I am sharing it with you here to speculate the significance of this. I don't particularly know where something like this would belong, so feel free to move it elsewhere if one of you mods find it appropriate.
I'm going to take this as your attempt and shocking us, or you not having anything better to do. If you look good, you will see Jews of all sizes.

How do you know those are jews?
03-02-2013, 08:14 PM
(03-02-2013 08:12 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 08:10 PM)Scientia Wrote:  I'm going to take this as your attempt and shocking us, or you not having anything better to do. If you look good, you will see Jews of all sizes.

How do you know those are jews?

How do we know your photograph was of Jews?

Photographs or any other document without provenance is not evidence of anything.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Not only is the guy a Holocaust Denier - he's also a Fat Jew Denier.

For Shame.
03-02-2013, 08:27 PM
(03-02-2013 08:24 PM)Julius Wrote:  Not only is the guy a Holocaust Denier - he's also a Fat Jew Denier.

For Shame.
my original picture went bye bye Weeping