That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
If george carlin was alive he would slap you silly denying the holocaust. I can't believe you like some one as rational as george carlin?
(03-02-2013 05:13 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 05:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I don't think he actually protested right there. If he was actually protesting, he would have tried to make the case be "they are wanting to ban me for my views." He responded with an empty, juvenile retort in response to an admin decree instead.

This is my views on chas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 05:18 AM
(03-02-2013 08:12 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 08:10 PM)Scientia Wrote:  I'm going to take this as your attempt and shocking us, or you not having anything better to do. If you look good, you will see Jews of all sizes.

[Image: WHH3HF_web.jpg]
How do you know those are jews?
Are you being hypocritical? Accept my picture on the same merit as you want us to accept yours. Would you like to see them in front of the ovens, or standing in the company of the Nazis in order for you to believe?

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes Scientia's post
04-02-2013, 10:38 AM
(04-02-2013 05:18 AM)Scientia Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 08:12 PM)Nappa Wrote:  How do you know those are jews?
Are you being hypocritical? Accept my picture on the same merit as you want us to accept yours. Would you like to see them in front of the ovens, or standing in the company of the Nazis in order for you to believe?
Well that really wouldn't do any good either, see according to the holocaust there were more than just jews being sent to the camps and mass murdered. The Nazis often distinguished Jews by making them wear the star of David symbol on their clothing. When my original picture was still up they all had stars of David, even the fat one! But I don't see the star of david on any of yours, which makes me skeptical to if they were Jews or not.
04-02-2013, 10:53 AM
(04-02-2013 10:38 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 05:18 AM)Scientia Wrote:  Are you being hypocritical? Accept my picture on the same merit as you want us to accept yours. Would you like to see them in front of the ovens, or standing in the company of the Nazis in order for you to believe?
Well that really wouldn't do any good either, see according to the holocaust there were more than just jews being sent to the camps and mass murdered. The Nazis often distinguished Jews by making them wear the star of David symbol on their clothing. When my original picture was still up they all had stars of David, even the fat one! But I don't see the star of david on any of yours, which makes me skeptical to if they were Jews or not.
I may be mistaken but didn't they give them those stars early on, before they were stripped of their possessions and thrown in camps?

By the way, still waiting for you to send me your best proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Should I assume there is none?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

04-02-2013, 10:54 AM
For whatever reason, the website from which your image was originally taken is now some kind of Christian Neo-Nazi website.

Christogenea.org Wrote:Christogenea can be interpreted as either “Anointed Race” or “Race of Christ”, phrases which are equivalent in meaning. The studies on this website intend to demonstrate that the historical, genetic Children of Israel of the Old Testament found in our Bibles are in fact the Anglo-Saxon, German-Saxon, Keltic, Scandinavian and related peoples. The descendants of these northern European groups did indeed migrate from the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Near East in the Bronze and early Iron Ages, and that is well demonstrated here and elsewhere (see the LINKS page).

These Children of Israel of the Old Testament – who are not to be confused with the jews of today who so falsely claim that identity for themselves, are indeed the “seed” and the “nations” which father Abraham was assured by Yahweh (God) that his descendants would become, and it is with these people exclusively that Yahweh has made HIs covenants. For this reason, it is not a mistake that these White nations of Europe adopted Christianity, and became known as Christendom – as they should still be known even in this current age of apostasy, and that they alone have brought the rule of law, a truly civilized culture, and all the advantages of genius in technology to the world.

Here's the image from a different source:

[Image: 00051321.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
04-02-2013, 10:56 AM
(04-02-2013 10:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  For whatever reason, the website from which your image was originally taken is now some kind of Christian Neo-Nazi website.

Christogenea.org Wrote:Christogenea can be interpreted as either “Anointed Race” or “Race of Christ”, phrases which are equivalent in meaning. The studies on this website intend to demonstrate that the historical, genetic Children of Israel of the Old Testament found in our Bibles are in fact the Anglo-Saxon, German-Saxon, Keltic, Scandinavian and related peoples. The descendants of these northern European groups did indeed migrate from the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Near East in the Bronze and early Iron Ages, and that is well demonstrated here and elsewhere (see the LINKS page).

These Children of Israel of the Old Testament – who are not to be confused with the jews of today who so falsely claim that identity for themselves, are indeed the “seed” and the “nations” which father Abraham was assured by Yahweh (God) that his descendants would become, and it is with these people exclusively that Yahweh has made HIs covenants. For this reason, it is not a mistake that these White nations of Europe adopted Christianity, and became known as Christendom – as they should still be known even in this current age of apostasy, and that they alone have brought the rule of law, a truly civilized culture, and all the advantages of genius in technology to the world.

Here's the image from a different source:

[Image: 00051321.jpg]
You are a life saver, look at that! even has the date on the bottom, 1938.
04-02-2013, 11:01 AM
(04-02-2013 10:53 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I may be mistaken but didn't they give them those stars early on, before they were stripped of their possessions and thrown in camps?
You are correct indeed.

Wikipedia Wrote:The yellow badge (or yellow patch), also referred to as a Jewish badge, was a cloth patch that Jews were ordered to sew on their outer garments to mark them as Jews in public. It is intended to be a badge of shame associated with antisemitism. In both Christian and Islamic countries, persons not of the dominant religion were intermittently compelled by sumptuary laws to wear badges, hats, bells or other items of clothing that distinguished them from members of the dominant religious group.

The wearing of a yellow badge that was compulsory for Jews in some parts of Europe in the Middle Ages was revived by the German Nazis.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge

There was obviously no need to make a distinction between Jews and non-Jews in concentration camps because all of them were to be killed eventually.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
04-02-2013, 11:53 AM
(03-02-2013 06:01 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well how would me being Arctic make this thread spam or not spam? That's a LITTLE bit biased don't you think? Surely if someone posts something that's spam it should be considered spam universally and not just to individual people based on how well you like them!

Because I've being giving you a chance. Since you seem to want to continue doing exactly what you were banned before, you will be removed if you continue it beyond this point.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-02-2013, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 05:55 PM by Nappa.)
(04-02-2013 11:53 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:01 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well how would me being Arctic make this thread spam or not spam? That's a LITTLE bit biased don't you think? Surely if someone posts something that's spam it should be considered spam universally and not just to individual people based on how well you like them!

Because I've being giving you a chance. Since you seem to want to continue doing exactly what you were banned before, you will be removed if you continue it beyond this point.
That's if I were this ArcticSage guy, I NEVER said I was, just that I might be. But you know who else I could be? Elvis Mother Fucking Presley! That's right! I faked my death!

Besides if you cared in any way about me you would change my name to - and let me post my thread without any repercussions.
04-02-2013, 01:40 PM
(04-02-2013 01:39 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 11:53 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Because I've being giving you a chance. Since you seem to want to continue doing exactly what you were banned before, you will be removed if you continue it beyond this point.
That's if I were this ArcticSage guy, I NEVER said I was, just that I might be. But you know who else I could be? Elvis Mother Fucking Presley! That's right! I faked my death!

Besides if you cared in any way about me you would change my name to The Poe Master and let me post my thread without any repercussions.

What the actual fuck is your logic with that?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post