That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(04-02-2013 01:39 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Besides if you cared in any way about me you would change my name to The Poe Master and let me post my thread without any repercussions.

Sorry Poop Master, no can do. User name change or modification is a one time deal.

What does caring about you have to do with anything? What are you seven? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Again you don't need to admitt to it for us to know that you were arctic. What difference would yet another name change make?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-02-2013, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 05:53 PM by Nappa.)
(04-02-2013 01:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Again you don't need to admitt to it for us to know that you were arctic. What difference would yet another name change make?
A name which can actually relate to my beliefs and outlook on the world? Besides - has a ring to it, master, people will have to call me master... I like it. I also have always loved poes from legend of zelda. A lot longer than I have liked Nappa from TFS.

Your belief that I am TheArcticSage isn't based on any evidence but mere faith because we share similar beliefs and interests.
04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
The admin's role is to keep a forum operating smoothly, not to grant every petty request and treat members like royalty. You already had a name change, you have been identified as an alt account but they have decided to let you stay as long as you play by the rules, and they don't care about you as long as you do so. They only care about you in the sense that you are deemed a potential threat to forum harmony. You can bitch and moan all you want with empty appeals and distortions of the situation at hand, but in the end, the parameters for you have already been set in stone. You can either deal with it, keep bitching about it and get nowhere, or go to another forum which doesn't disagree so much with your views. I'm sorry that doesn't sound fair, but this forum isn't some pristine democracy where every member's input is equally valued, and it's not the forum's task to fit your expectations.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
04-02-2013, 05:00 PM
(04-02-2013 01:54 PM)Nappa Wrote:  A name which can actually relate to my beliefs and outlook on the world? Besides The Poe Master has a ring to it, master, people will have to call me master... I like it. I also have always loved poes from legend of zelda. A lot longer than I have liked Nappa from TFS.

Your belief that I am TheArcticSage isn't based on any evidence but mere faith because we share similar beliefs and interests.

Actually there is a fair bit of evidence supporting my claim that you were Arctic, it's long been suspected and you have indirectly confirmed it numerous times.

Discussing it further is pointless. You've been given the opportunity to stay, its up to you whether you take it or not.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-02-2013, 05:27 PM
[Image: eatler.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Julius's post
04-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I wonder if there are any hurricane Katrina deniers yet...
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
04-02-2013, 06:16 PM
(04-02-2013 01:54 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 01:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Again you don't need to admitt to it for us to know that you were arctic. What difference would yet another name change make?
A name which can actually relate to my beliefs and outlook on the world? Besides The Poe Master has a ring to it, master, people will have to call me master... I like it. I also have always loved poes from legend of zelda. A lot longer than I have liked Nappa from TFS.

Hush! Hush! sweet fuhrer.
Is that the attendant pushing your gruel through the little door?
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
(04-02-2013 10:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  For whatever reason, the website from which your image was originally taken is now some kind of Christian Neo-Nazi website.

Christogenea.org Wrote:Christogenea can be interpreted as either “Anointed Race” or “Race of Christ”, phrases which are equivalent in meaning. The studies on this website intend to demonstrate that the historical, genetic Children of Israel of the Old Testament found in our Bibles are in fact the Anglo-Saxon, German-Saxon, Keltic, Scandinavian and related peoples. The descendants of these northern European groups did indeed migrate from the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Near East in the Bronze and early Iron Ages, and that is well demonstrated here and elsewhere (see the LINKS page).

These Children of Israel of the Old Testament – who are not to be confused with the jews of today who so falsely claim that identity for themselves, are indeed the “seed” and the “nations” which father Abraham was assured by Yahweh (God) that his descendants would become, and it is with these people exclusively that Yahweh has made HIs covenants. For this reason, it is not a mistake that these White nations of Europe adopted Christianity, and became known as Christendom – as they should still be known even in this current age of apostasy, and that they alone have brought the rule of law, a truly civilized culture, and all the advantages of genius in technology to the world.

Here's the image from a different source:

[Image: 00051321.jpg]
You made a good point after this post. Seeing how they were going to be put to death, do you think the Nazis made it their number one mission to make sure everyone had on a star? I'm not opposing you, I just think Jew with star, Jew without star made no difference so why usei t to prove or disprove a point?

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
04-02-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 08:52 PM by Nappa.)
(04-02-2013 07:05 PM)Scientia Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 10:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  For whatever reason, the website from which your image was originally taken is now some kind of Christian Neo-Nazi website.

Here's the image from a different source:

[Image: 00051321.jpg]
You made a good point after this post. Seeing how they were going to be put to death, do you think the Nazis made it their number one mission to make sure everyone had on a star? I'm not opposing you, I just think Jew with star, Jew without star made no difference so why use it to prove or disprove a point?
We have to remember that from both our perspectives the people in concentration camps were expected to be deported for a number of years. With no mass murder during those years.

Then our perspectives take a dramatic divergence, you believe that Hitler suddenly went bat shit crazy and ordered the murder of millions of people. I believe that the allies conjured up a story of genocide and falsified evidence to help convict political opponents of crimes against humanity in the Nuremberg trials.