That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
Would you have wanted to be a happy Jew in Hitler's Europe Nappa ? Would you have been super duper chuffed to get packed off to the camps, those wonderful camps, where you could be scrubbed free of lice free of charge by the nice Nazis ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-02-2013, 11:42 PM
(04-02-2013 08:48 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 07:05 PM)Scientia Wrote:  You made a good point after this post. Seeing how they were going to be put to death, do you think the Nazis made it their number one mission to make sure everyone had on a star? I'm not opposing you, I just think Jew with star, Jew without star made no difference so why use it to prove or disprove a point?
We have to remember that from both our perspectives the people in concentration camps were expected to be deported for a number of years. With no mass murder during those years.

Then our perspectives take a dramatic divergence, you believe that Hitler suddenly went bat shit crazy and ordered the murder of millions of people. I believe that the allies conjured up a story of genocide and falsified evidence to help convict political opponents of crimes against humanity in the Nuremberg trials.
[Image: rrvlpnrhl.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
05-02-2013, 12:47 AM
(04-02-2013 08:48 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Then our perspectives take a dramatic divergence, you believe that Hitler suddenly went bat shit crazy and ordered the murder of millions of people.
Again, apparently you have never read Hitler's "Mein Kampf" which he wrote about 10 years prior to becoming Reichskanzler; while he was in prison.

I can't even take you seriously until you have done that. It's painfully obvious that you lack a proper history education.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-02-2013, 01:00 AM
(05-02-2013 12:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 08:48 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Then our perspectives take a dramatic divergence, you believe that Hitler suddenly went bat shit crazy and ordered the murder of millions of people.
Again, apparently you have never read Hitler's "Mein Kampf" which he wrote about 10 years prior to becoming Reichskanzler; while he was in prison.

I can't even take you seriously until you have done that. It's painfully obvious that you lack a proper history education.
I've thankfully never had the misfortune of reading a biography. Though I assure you I have given Mein Kampf an honest attempt, in the end I found it to be utterly boring. I'm assuming you're going to say that mein kampf is full of racism and use it to support your argument for hitler mass murdering a bunch of people.

Which you would be half way correct, hitler was a racist, but there have been millions of racists out there, most of whom manage to do just fine without committing genocide.
05-02-2013, 01:26 AM
(05-02-2013 01:00 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 12:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Again, apparently you have never read Hitler's "Mein Kampf" which he wrote about 10 years prior to becoming Reichskanzler; while he was in prison.

I've thankfully never had the misfortune of reading a biography. Though I assure you I have given Mein Kampf an honest attempt, in the end I found it to be utterly boring. I'm assuming you're going to say that mein kampf is full of racism and use it to support your argument for hitler mass murdering a bunch of people.

Which you would be half way correct, hitler was a racist, but there have been millions of racists out there, most of whom manage to do just fine without committing genocide.

You rag on public school education because you say it didn't teach you anything yet, you refuse to take responsibility to educate yourself. How is it that a majority of us who went to public school have read Mein Kampf?

Which by the way was not a biography... a biography is written by someone about someone else.
An autobiography is written by one's self.

Mein Kampf combines elements of autobiography with an exposition of Hitler's own political ideology.

Your refusal to self educate is proof of your willful ignorance.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
05-02-2013, 03:17 AM
(05-02-2013 01:26 AM)kim Wrote:  You rag on public school education because you say it didn't teach you anything yet, you refuse to take responsibility to educate yourself. How is it that a majority of us who went to public school have read Mein Kampf?

Which by the way was not a biography... a biography is written by someone about someone else.
An autobiography is written by one's self.

Mein Kampf combines elements of autobiography with an exposition of Hitler's own political ideology.

Your refusal to self educate is proof of your willful ignorance.
Oh I'm so sorry that I don't read people's biographies! it's so interesting how they view the world! Biographies have very little to do with history outside of a person's life. Hitler wrote mein kampf in 1922 or somewhere along those lines, and unless it talks about his passion for art and showcases some of his artwork (which is quite fantastic) I am relatively uninterested.

Reading mein kampf would do very little for me except for me to read about how racist hitler was, something I already know and willingly accept. Roosevelt was also a racist, but you don't see me telling you to read mein wheelchair do you?

Mein Kampf = insignificant

How is it that the only one who hasn't read mein kampf here doesn't believe in the holocaust? You would think people like me would be more prone to reading mein kampf than people who do believe in the holocaust... unless... are you secretly nazi sympathizers?
05-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Jesus Christ...

What other documents do you refuse to read ? Anything that contradicts your already chosen viewpoint ? You who apparently care so much for history, ignoring a primary source. Quality of your research must be pretty shite.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-02-2013, 03:37 AM
(05-02-2013 03:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  Jesus Christ...

What other documents do you refuse to read ? Anything that contradicts your already chosen viewpoint ? You who apparently care so much for history, ignoring a primary source. Quality of your research must be pretty shite.
I do not see how mein kampf would contradict my view point. It is proof of nothing other than the fact that Hitler was racist, maybe a little bit of a douche bag (but we are all douche bags), but you know who you guys are sounding a lot like right now? Germans between 1922-1945, okay? If I lived in germany in those years and I told my friend Franz Lederhosen that I hadn't read Mein Kampf they'd be all over my shit, telling me to read it and how it was such a greeeaaat book!

You know what a miracle is? The Rothschilds surviving WWII, if hitler would have killed anyone for being jewish and influential... guess who'd be on that list first?
05-02-2013, 04:50 AM
You offer suppositions and horseshit friend. What Hitler *would have done if he wore pink tutus* etc. Not backed up by any evidence. You know, like documents etc, such as are found in *holocaust museums*.

A person who claims to be a history student, who is intensely interested (for whatever reason) in this period of history, a real scientific historian would not ignore the most important documents of the period regardless of how *boring* or not-relevant to his own chosen crusade he thinks they are because they provide *context*. You are cheerfully able to ignore contradiction because you cherry pick your data. You have already made your conclusion and now you want to support it. That's how idiots do research.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-02-2013, 05:02 AM
(05-02-2013 04:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  You offer suppositions and horseshit friend. What Hitler *would have done if he wore pink tutus* etc. Not backed up by any evidence. You know, like documents etc, such as are found in *holocaust museums*.

A person who claims to be a history student, who is intensely interested (for whatever reason) in this period of history, a real scientific historian would not ignore the most important documents of the period regardless of how *boring* or not-relevant to his own chosen crusade he thinks they are because they provide *context*. You are cheerfully able to ignore contradiction because you cherry pick your data. You have already made your conclusion and now you want to support it. That's how idiots do research.
My god... mein kampf has become your new bible of the holocaust...

It's hard to cherry pick evidence when I don't even consider mein kampf to be evidence in the first place. I dare to ask but what is mein kampf evidence of? Why is it so important?

I conduct my evidence as in physical archeological evidence. If we were just to start taking books and eye witnesses into account well elvis would still be alive and there'd be multiple gods roaming about the earth today. Mein Kampf is not physical nor archeological evidence. If you dare to count it on the physical evidence then do so with the bible as well.