That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2013, 05:05 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
No, you clown. OK I'm gonna tone down on zee name calling...

It's not about Mein Kampf somehow opening your eyes to the horror of Hitler or anything, it's that you who claim that the holocaust didn't happen and seem to want to supply some kind of scientific historical backup for the claim, have not read it. It shows that you haven't done your background research carefully and makes it easy to dismiss you as a crank.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 05:14 AM
(05-02-2013 05:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  No, you clown. OK I'm gonna tone down on zee name calling...

It's not about Mein Kampf somehow opening your eyes to the horror of Hitler or anything, it's that you who claim that the holocaust didn't happen and seem to want to supply some kind of scientific historical backup for the claim, have not read it. It shows that you haven't done your background research carefully and makes it easy to dismiss you as a crank.
Ooookkaaaaaaay? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that the holocaust didn't happen? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that we evolved from a hominid species and that we share a common ancestor with primates today?

Look do you want me to read the biographies of roosevelt? Stalin? churchhill? Washington? Lincoln? Adam Sandler? Bush? Obama? Clinton? Mao? Kim Jong Il? While we're at it? Oh oh! you haven't their biographies?! You haven't done YOUR BACKGROUND RESEARCH!

God damn bible thumpers... I thought they were exclusive to christians only, I hate being wrong.
05-02-2013, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 05:32 AM by Scientia.)
(04-02-2013 01:54 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 01:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Again you don't need to admitt to it for us to know that you were arctic. What difference would yet another name change make?
A name which can actually relate to my beliefs and outlook on the world? Besides The Poe Master has a ring to it, master, people will have to call me master... I like it. I also have always loved poes from legend of zelda. A lot longer than I have liked Nappa from TFS.

Your belief that I am TheArcticSage isn't based on any evidence but mere faith because we share similar beliefs and interests.

Maybe you should have listen when they said to "think" carefully before you choose a mane.

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
05-02-2013, 05:41 AM
(05-02-2013 05:14 AM)Nappa Wrote:  I hate being wrong.
Yeah, but you never are, are you?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-02-2013, 05:46 AM
(05-02-2013 05:41 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 05:14 AM)Nappa Wrote:  I hate being wrong.
Yeah, but you never are, are you?
My mind is like the scientific method! If I am wrong I gladly accept I am wrong and move on with the more convincing evidence. As I have done so in the case of the holocaust and a variable of other conspiracy theories. As I might do in the case of roman and chinese contacts with the american continents long before the vikings. There's a lot of hoaxes you have to watch out for though.

Also Scientia you misspelled name, you said mane.
05-02-2013, 05:49 AM
(05-02-2013 05:46 AM)Nappa Wrote:  My mind is like the scientific method!
You also have amazing sarcasm radar. We may have to start worshipping you. Or at least raise a monument or two.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-02-2013, 05:56 AM
(04-02-2013 08:48 PM)Nappa Wrote:  We have to remember that from both our perspectives the people in concentration camps were expected to be deported for a number of years. With no mass murder during those years.
No necessarily so, the German established these camps on an ad hoc
basis which means a specific task. Slave labor was a major component of these camps, along with killing when and who ever they wanted to kill.

Quote:Then our perspectives take a dramatic divergence, you believe that
Hitler suddenly went bat shit crazy and ordered the murder of millions
of people
No, I don't think he suddenly went crazy, he did that long ago. Just think, if he was sane, there would not have been an attempt on his life. In fact I think there were 4 attempts to kill him.

Quote: I believe that the allies conjured up a story of genocide and
falsified evidence to help convict political opponents of crimes
against humanity in the Nuremberg trials.
I agree with you here, I think they got the Men In Black to help out of sector 7 to aid them in this task. Ohooooo what a tangle web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

05-02-2013, 06:00 AM
(05-02-2013 05:46 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Also Scientia you misspelled name, you said mane.
man yor oink being? Drinking Beverage

05-02-2013, 06:13 AM
(05-02-2013 05:14 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 05:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  No, you clown. OK I'm gonna tone down on zee name calling...

Ooookkaaaaaaay? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that the holocaust didn't happen? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that we evolved from a hominid species and that we share a common ancestor with primates today?

Look do you want me to read the biographies of roosevelt? Stalin? churchhill? Washington? Lincoln? Adam Sandler? Bush? Obama? Clinton? Mao? Kim Jong Il? While we're at it? Oh oh! you haven't their biographies?! You haven't done YOUR BACKGROUND RESEARCH!

God damn bible thumpers... I thought they were exclusive to christians only, I hate being wrong.
You're making an assertion about a period of history. Any historian of WW2 has read Mein Kampf. It's like History 101 for that period. By not having read it, yet making claims about something which it is directly relevant to, you show that you're not a scientist but just another fool. If you made claims about something which happened under for example, Lincoln's leadership, and you *hadn't* read the acknowledged primary historical source material (diary for example) of what he was thinking, you think anyone would take you seriously?
05-02-2013, 06:33 AM
(05-02-2013 06:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 05:14 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Ooookkaaaaaaay? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that the holocaust didn't happen? Is there something wrong for some kind of scientific historical evidence to back up the claim that we evolved from a hominid species and that we share a common ancestor with primates today?

You're making an assertion about a period of history. Any historian of WW2 has read Mein Kampf. It's like History 101 for that period. By not having read it, yet making claims about something which it is directly relevant to, you show that you're not a scientist but just another fool. If you made claims about something which happened under for example, Lincoln's leadership, and you *hadn't* read the acknowledged primary historical source material (diary for example) of what he was thinking, you think anyone would take you seriously?
Wow, no wonder why your history is so fucked up... morondog you have got to be one of the most idiotic bible thumpers I have ever met.

I accept archeological evidence, if it just so happens that archeological evidence coincides with 'written history' then so be it! You may care about leaders, and kings and dictators. I care about society, civilization, political, and cultural history. Not much of it really requires written history to get the gist of. Although written history can 'help'.

Also I suspect that anything involving lincoln's leadership would involve outside sources by his opponents or his supporters. Now in the case of hitler all we have are opponents and no one willing to support him. So I says to you, what bloody goody doody would it do for me to read mein kampf? When all that it is meant for today is to show how 'racist' hitler was? Yes I already know that, there is tons of written history written by hitler's opponents, I grew up with that history! Me reading Mein kampf is just MORE of what the opponents would use. As cherry pickers go they just love to cherry pick and cherry pick world war II.

Morondog if you say one more word about the stupid mein kampf I can guarantee you this conversation is going to end.

I accept archeological and scientific evidence over your eye-witness testimony, and your bible. Your bible does not matter to me, and I am ashamed I have to tell this to an atheist.