That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 07:41 AM by bemore.)
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
I think that people (the vast majority) dont give a fuck about the Libor Scandal (something that affected everybody on the planet right now).... so why would they care about this? (something that has no real relevance to peoples day to day lifes)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 07:42 AM
(03-02-2013 07:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ...
It's like these people have never even read "Mein Kampf". Hitler described what he thought of the Jews and what he planned to do with them rather clearly.

Ah! but (like Muslims say) you have to read these sacred texts in their original language.

I'll bet you haven't done that, have you?

03-02-2013, 07:43 AM
(03-02-2013 07:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah! but (like Muslims say) you have to read these sacred texts in their original language.

Given that I'm from Germany and have a German copy of "Mein Kampf" from 1932 lying right next to me, I think have done that indeed. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
03-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Please clearly answer the following:

Did the Nazis imprison millions of people in concentration camps?
Did millions of these people die there?
Did the Nazis purposely kill millions of people in concentration camps?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 07:44 AM
(03-02-2013 07:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's like these people have never even read "Mein Kampf". Hitler described what he thought of the Jews and what he planned to do with them rather clearly.

That was clearly allied propaganda, Hitler loved the Jews. He was secretly a Jew when he wasn't being a reptilian mason Dodgy .

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-02-2013, 07:54 AM
(03-02-2013 07:44 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  That was clearly allied propaganda, Hitler loved the Jews. He was secretly a Jew when he wasn't being a reptilian mason Dodgy .
I know that you're joking, but let me rebut that nonetheless.

Hitler wrote "Mein Kampf" while he was in prison in 1924. My grandfather bought a copy of it in 1932 which has been preserved to this day. Hitler became Reichskanzler in 1933. World War II started in 1939.

Notice something? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-02-2013, 08:10 AM
The wheels on the bus go round and round....

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...aust-a-lie
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-holocaust
03-02-2013, 08:16 AM
That Is One FAT Jew
Obviously, this poor man was only recently captured and sent to the camp. Show me the picture months later, if he wasn't a pile of ashes by then, and I'm sure the effects of near starvation would be very apparent. As someone who's ancestors were chased out of the Middle East, into and out of Russia, and into Spain, where they finally fled to the new world in the 1800's, I resent the entire backhanded tone of those who still argue the historical accuracy of the Holocaust. The barely veiled anti Semitism implicit in such accusations are quite apparent through the shield of 'intellectual curiosity' that those like the OP try to hide behind. You're not fooling anyone. Announce your hate clearly and plainly. I won't respect you for your views, but I will have more respect for you as a person (slightly) if you at least stand up for your beliefs. Just take the plunge, get banned outright, and go out in a blaze of glory. But don't take one picture, of an unknown person, in unknown circumstances, who probably died like millions more did, and try to drum up some doubt for the Holocaust with your pithy "now, I'm not sure what this picture implies....." (Paraphrased).
[+] 4 users Like Tanus Barbarus's post
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
(03-02-2013 07:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 07:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah! but (like Muslims say) you have to read these sacred texts in their original language.

Given that I'm from Germany and have a German copy of "Mein Kampf" from 1932 lying right next to me, I think have done that indeed. Drinking Beverage

We only have your word for all that.

How do we know you are not Sicilian Mafia or a Zombie (or both)?

More Drinking Beverage

03-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Vosur is neither. He's a hairy german man who wears a frilly white wig all classy like.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post