That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(05-02-2013 02:21 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, they didn't. The Vichy government arrested Baron Philippe de Rothschild and his wife Elisabeth. They were released. The Gestapo later arrested Elisabeth and she died at the Ravensbruck camp.

Please tell us which other Rothschilds were arrested by the Nazis and released.
CHAS THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!

Because they were all supposed to escape remember? You said it not me.
Nappa Wrote:I didn't say anything about shifting their finances, I was talking about how they SURVIVED as in their lives, not their livelihood. You know there was something called the holocaust, where rich people and jews of all sorts were killed. Not the Rothschilds!

Your implication was obviously that the Rothschilds either weren't killed or were special is refuted. Those that survived were the ones that got out in time. The one who didn't, died.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 02:27 PM
AW: RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(05-02-2013 01:00 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 12:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Again, apparently you have never read Hitler's "Mein Kampf" which he wrote about 10 years prior to becoming Reichskanzler; while he was in prison.

I can't even take you seriously until you have done that. It's painfully obvious that you lack a proper history education.
I've thankfully never had the misfortune of reading a biography. Though I assure you I have given Mein Kampf an honest attempt, in the end I found it to be utterly boring. I'm assuming you're going to say that mein kampf is full of racism and use it to support your argument for hitler mass murdering a bunch of people.

Which you would be half way correct, hitler was a racist, but there have been millions of racists out there, most of whom manage to do just fine without committing genocide.
So I do indeed have no reason to take you seriously. Thanks for clearing that up.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
(05-02-2013 02:22 PM)kim Wrote:  People survived for a lot of reasons.
Now, you are arguing there was a Holocaust in order to refute it. What a horrifically dark and empty cavern, the inside of your skull must be. Dodgy
Actually I would say I'm more defending myself at this point, what a poor little misconstrued world you live in if you think I would dare call this debating or even arguing at that.

[Image: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif]

My thoughts on this entire thread, I was never meaning to envoke a full on holocaust debate. Not without all my cards on the table.

Oh for fuck's sake chas, so did they all manage to escape? or did some of them manage to escape?

Jesus christ if I had a dollar for every time you changed your mind I would be fucking as rich as the Rothschilds!
05-02-2013, 02:37 PM
(05-02-2013 02:28 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 02:22 PM)kim Wrote:  People survived for a lot of reasons.
Now, you are arguing there was a Holocaust in order to refute it. What a horrifically dark and empty cavern, the inside of your skull must be. Dodgy
Actually I would say I'm more defending myself at this point, what a poor little misconstrued world you live in if you think I would dare call this debating or even arguing at that.

[Image: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif]

My thoughts on this entire thread, I was never meaning to envoke a full on holocaust debate. Not without all my cards on the table.

Oh for fuck's sake chas, so did they all manage to escape? or did some of them manage to escape?

Jesus christ if I had a dollar for every time you changed your mind I would be fucking as rich as the Rothschilds!

You were the one who said they all survived, not I.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
(05-02-2013 02:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  You were the one who said they all survived, not I.

Yes

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-02-2013, 08:37 PM
(03-02-2013 07:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  What id like to know is what good would it be proving (even if that were possible) that the holocaust was a lie?

What would it achieve?
Stop the US and Europe from supporting Israel any longer PER: THEARTICSAGE

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
06-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Well, surely posts on an internet forum are the way to convince the US government that they are morally wrong...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-02-2013, 01:10 AM
(06-02-2013 08:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 07:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  What id like to know is what good would it be proving (even if that were possible) that the holocaust was a lie?

What would it achieve?
Stop the US and Europe from supporting Israel any longer PER: THEARTICSAGE
I don't give a fuck about Israel and I certainly don't give a fuck about Europe or the United States. Outside historical purposes. By all means, squander billions of dollars, see if I care about your non-existent currency.
07-02-2013, 03:13 AM
I knew you'd be back.
Is it because

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-02-2013, 04:45 AM
(07-02-2013 03:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I knew you'd be back.
Is it because

Earmuffs, nobody gives a fuck about you. So just take your little angry ass and shut the fuck up. I asked to be ban and they didn't ban me, not my fault on that part. Seriously though, you are just an angry little man who CLAIMS to be a 'critical thinker' but in reality your just another bitch that decided to jump on the atheist bandwagon and berate others who didn't join you. You have no interest in knowing the truth, and you certainly don't have an interest in engaging others in a debate in a civilized manner. So fuck off. There are only a handful of people on this entire god damn forum that can even engage someone in a debate and be rational about it. You aren't among them!

No you, Chas, Vera, and pretty much everyone else on this forum choose to just hurl insults in the place of a rational response.