Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
07-02-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(07-02-2013 06:16 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  [Image: 27965178.jpg]
It's more of disappointment over anger really.
07-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Your response to muffy looks fairly angry.

[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
07-02-2013, 06:34 AM
(07-02-2013 06:30 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Your response to muffy looks fairly angry.
What? I can't lob insults at people for no good reason, but they can?
07-02-2013, 06:37 AM
(05-02-2013 02:28 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 02:22 PM)kim Wrote:  People survived for a lot of reasons.
Now, you are arguing there was a Holocaust in order to refute it. What a horrifically dark and empty cavern, the inside of your skull must be. Dodgy
Actually I would say I'm more defending myself at this point, what a poor little misconstrued world you live in if you think I would dare call this debating or even arguing at that.

[Image: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif]

My thoughts on this entire thread, I was never meaning to envoke a full on holocaust debate. Not without all my cards on the table.

Oh for fuck's sake chas, so did they all manage to escape? or did some of them manage to escape?

Jesus christ if I had a dollar for every time you changed your mind I would be fucking as rich as the Rothschilds!

Feel free to put all your cards on the table. It shouldn't be hard, as you're not playing with a full deck.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-02-2013, 10:56 AM
I never said that just made an observation

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-02-2013, 12:39 PM
(07-02-2013 04:45 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 03:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I knew you'd be back.
Is it because

Earmuffs, nobody gives a fuck about you. So just take your little angry ass and shut the fuck up. I asked to be ban and they didn't ban me, not my fault on that part. Seriously though, you are just an angry little man who CLAIMS to be a 'critical thinker' but in reality your just another bitch that decided to jump on the atheist bandwagon and berate others who didn't join you. You have no interest in knowing the truth, and you certainly don't have an interest in engaging others in a debate in a civilized manner. So fuck off. There are only a handful of people on this entire god damn forum that can even engage someone in a debate and be rational about it. You aren't among them!

No you, Chas, Vera, and pretty much everyone else on this forum choose to just hurl insults in the place of a rational response.

[Image: umad.gif]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
07-02-2013, 12:45 PM
(07-02-2013 04:45 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Seriously though, you are just an angry little man who CLAIMS to be a 'critical thinker' but in reality your just another bitch that decided to jump on the atheist bandwagon and berate others who didn't join you. You have no interest in knowing the truth, and you certainly don't have an interest in engaging others in a debate in a civilized manner. So fuck off.

It's like you really need to take a look in the mirror. Substitute atheist for conspiracy theorist and it's a good description of you.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
07-02-2013, 07:28 PM
So everyone criticises holocaust threads, then post in them more than almost any other.

This has the effect that they spend far longer than most on the 'New Posts' page meaning people are more likely to see them. They also draw eyes more when a section is opened because of the amount of pages of replies. There's even a holocaust thread listed on the forum statistics page as both one of the most viewed, and most replied to, threads.

This means that, whenever everyone piles on Nappa what you are actually doing is; making it far more likely that the first words anyone on this forum will read are Nappa's, making the forum look like it's obsessed with the holocaust.

Real smooth people.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
(07-02-2013 07:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So everyone criticises holocaust threads, then post in them more than almost any other.

This has the effect that they spend far longer than most on the 'New Posts' page meaning people are more likely to see them. They also draw eyes more when a section is opened because of the amount of pages of replies. There's even a holocaust thread listed on the forum statistics page as both one of the most viewed, and most replied to, threads.

This means that, whenever everyone piles on Nappa what you are actually doing is; making it far more likely that the first words anyone on this forum will read are Nappa's, making the forum look like it's obsessed with the holocaust.

Real smooth people.
That's because people are obsessed with the holocaust, like a christian is obsessed with jesus and his religion.

The holocaust is in effect, it's own religion. It's a sin to question or deny it, Hitler plays as satan, and the allies play as Jesus.