That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(07-02-2013 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It had already reached 22 pages. It's not like there was much of a risk of me drawing more undue attention to it.
Just seems rather hypocritical. Laughat

And besides, it's not like anyone cares what thread has how many views/posts apart from the trolls that start them in the first place.
Listen you chocolate shit, the only trolls on this forum are you, chas, vera, and a number of other people who have no common logic and just decide to shove your noses up each others asses. Remember that time I caught Vera sticking her nose up your ass? You must like to get rimmed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Nappa specifically picked a thread title that was obnoxious so as to get as much attention as possible. It worked, for sure. He's getting the attention he desperately craves.

You may be right to some degree Hughsie, but at the same time people don't to let crap like Nappa spews to go unanswered as if we all silently agree. So sure, we're all guilty of contributing to the life of a thread like this, but that is simply what happens on a forum without strict rules. The controversial threads will often get quit a lot of attention. They don't all get so much, but this happens to be a topic that gets people to look, and paired with an intentionally offensive thread title, there you have it. The TTA boards now looks like a haven for holocaust denialists.

This is what happens when someone like Nappa or TheArcticSage comes along (or Egor, or various other trolls of long past)... though I'm still not convinced that Nappa and TheArcticSage are the same person...

The guy commented that he wished the shoutbox were put back on the forums, and it hasn't been like that since a while before "Nappa" registered. If that's not evidence that would convince a conspiracy theorist of a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
07-02-2013, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 09:00 PM by Nappa.)
(07-02-2013 08:43 PM)kineo Wrote:  Nappa specifically picked a thread title that was obnoxious so as to get as much attention as possible. It worked, for sure. He's getting the attention he desperately craves.

You may be right to some degree Hughsie, but at the same time people don't to let crap like Nappa spews to go unanswered as if we all silently agree. So sure, we're all guilty of contributing to the life of a thread like this, but that is simply what happens on a forum without strict rules. The controversial threads will often get quit a lot of attention. They don't all get so much, but this happens to be a topic that gets people to look, and paired with an intentionally offensive thread title, there you have it. The TTA boards now looks like a haven for holocaust denialists.

This is what happens when someone like Nappa or TheArcticSage comes along (or Egor, or various other trolls of long past)... though I'm still not convinced that Nappa and TheArcticSage are the same person...

The guy commented that he wished the shoutbox were put back on the forums, and it hasn't been like that since a while before "Nappa" registered. If that's not evidence that would convince a conspiracy theorist of a conspiracy, I don't know what is.
I wish there were stricter rules on this forum. Then little fuckers would get banned for spamming my threads or trying to troll me. Then I'd feel better because they'd actually have to come up with responses other than calling me names. But if no one is going to stop the name calling and the spamming, then I don't see why I shouldn't partake in it.

I was banned for spam, yet no one else was. Even though a lot of other people do spam. You can lock this thread or remove it, I don't care. I simply wanted to show you a fat jew. and Not a skinny one.

Holocaust victims - Starved 1945

[Image: Holocaust%2Bsurvivors%2Bskeletony.gif]

Lizzy van Zyl - Tyhoid 1901

[Image: 320px-LizzieVanZyl.jpg]

Lizzy van zyl is a girl, girls around this time had longer hair, her hair is obviously shaved or purposefully cut short. Do you want to know why you fucking moron? It WAS TO STOP THE FUCKING SPREAD OF LICE YOU MORON!

Do you see that she is also naked? That's because she has A FUCKING FEVER

Do you see that she is also skinny? That's because she's sick. Not because she was starved.

You are a fucking religious moron and as such you should not be on a forum dedicated to thinking or science. No offense Egor, Kingchosen.

Also I've already admitted to being TheArcticSage. So you can fuck off with that Kineo.
07-02-2013, 09:03 PM
(07-02-2013 08:56 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 08:43 PM)kineo Wrote:  Nappa specifically picked a thread title that was obnoxious so as to get as much attention as possible. It worked, for sure. He's getting the attention he desperately craves.

I wish there were stricter rules on this forum. Then little fuckers would get banned for spamming my threads or trying to troll me. Then I'd feel better because they'd actually have to come up with responses other than calling me names. But if no one is going to stop the name calling and the spamming, then I don't see why I shouldn't partake in it.

I was banned for spam, yet no one else was. Even though a lot of other people do spam. You can lock this thread or remove it, I don't care. I simply wanted to show you a fat jew. and Not a skinny one.

Holocaust victims - Starved 1945

[Image: Holocaust%2Bsurvivors%2Bskeletony.gif]

Lizzy van Zyl - Tyhoid 1901

[Image: 320px-LizzieVanZyl.jpg]

Lizzy van zyl is a girl, girls around this time had longer hair, her hair is obviously shaved or purposefully cut short. Do you want to know why you fucking moron? It WAS TO STOP THE FUCKING SPREAD OF LICE YOU MORON!

Do you see that she is also naked? That's because she has A FUCKING FEVER

Do you see that she is also skinny? That's because she's sick. Not because she was starved.

You are a fucking religious moron and as such you should not be on a forum dedicated to thinking or science. No offense Egor, Kingchosen.

Also I've already admitted to being TheArcticSage. So you can fuck off with that Kineo.
What a fucking moron. There is more than one reason why people lose weight. Seriously. SO WHAT IS YOUR GOD DAMN POINT ? Get rid of this retard already. That is your "cards on the table" ? Hahahahahahahahaha. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
07-02-2013, 09:17 PM

ehhh what ya gonna do eh?
You can never have to much fun messing with trolls.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Ah, your admitting to that is news to me... you might not believe this, but I don't read everything you post.

Also, you don't offend me when you spout your mantra about being religious about this stuff. It just highlights your own insecurities.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
07-02-2013, 10:05 PM
That Is One FAT Jew
@Nappa:

You mentioned earlier your intention to post another thread you've been working on. I'm curious: why do you feel compelled to post it here? With all the other public (and severely less moderated) forums available to you, why here? You could more easily post on YouTube.

Don't everyone chime in suddenly please. I'm mostly interested in Nappa's answer. I can almost predict everyone else's.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
07-02-2013, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 10:48 PM by Nappa.)
(07-02-2013 10:05 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  @Nappa:

You mentioned earlier your intention to post another thread you've been working on. I'm curious: why do you feel compelled to post it here? With all the other public (and severely less moderated) forums available to you, why here? You could more easily post on YouTube.

Don't everyone chime in suddenly please. I'm mostly interested in Nappa's answer. I can almost predict everyone else's.
Originally I came here to show everyone the evidence I had found contradicting certain events in our accepted history, I thought I would be speaking to a crowd that would be able to be objective and critical in their thought. I have never been more wrong in my entire life. What I did do was trigger an emotional response in the minds of these 'critical thinkers', and any intelligent person knows you can't be rational if you're being emotional.

All of the counter arguments presented to me of the few who actually did take steps to provide evidence against my claims sought to discredit the person who brought forth evidence, and not the evidence itself. Which is the equivalent of saying 'Oh he's an atheist! of course he's trying to prove evolution!'

Or when David Cole recanted his argument these fools here said! Oh HE RECANTED IT'S NOT VALID ANYMORE!

Yet these FOOLS and FOOLS they are FORGET that GALILEO was forced to recant as well, AND HE WAS RIGHT!

I now come here out of boredom, and the will to arouse the minds of the few who may have interest in knowing the boring truth and not the Michael Bay Hollywood history we are supposed to believe.
08-02-2013, 07:19 AM
(07-02-2013 10:43 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 10:05 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  @Nappa:

Originally I came here to show everyone the evidence I had found contradicting certain events in our accepted history, I thought I would be speaking to a crowd that would be able to be objective and critical in their thought. I have never been more wrong in my entire life. What I did do was trigger an emotional response in the minds of these 'critical thinkers', and any intelligent person knows you can't be rational if you're being emotional.

All of the counter arguments presented to me of the few who actually did take steps to provide evidence against my claims sought to discredit the person who brought forth evidence, and not the evidence itself. Which is the equivalent of saying 'Oh he's an atheist! of course he's trying to prove evolution!'

Or when David Cole recanted his argument these fools here said! Oh HE RECANTED IT'S NOT VALID ANYMORE!

Yet these FOOLS and FOOLS they are FORGET that GALILEO was forced to recant as well, AND HE WAS RIGHT!

I now come here out of boredom, and the will to arouse the minds of the few who may have interest in knowing the boring truth and not the Michael Bay Hollywood history we are supposed to believe.

Go ahead and post your evidence, just not in a new thread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
(08-02-2013 07:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 10:43 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Originally I came here to show everyone the evidence I had found contradicting certain events in our accepted history, I thought I would be speaking to a crowd that would be able to be objective and critical in their thought. I have never been more wrong in my entire life. What I did do was trigger an emotional response in the minds of these 'critical thinkers', and any intelligent person knows you can't be rational if you're being emotional.

Go ahead and post your evidence, just not in a new thread.
Forgive me if I'm ever so reluctant to be insulted time and time again.