That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(08-02-2013 05:33 PM)kim Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 05:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He said about a month ago he was soon going to unveil a grand thread with all his evidence that would refute the holocaust.... I'm curious for when that is going to appear; or is this it?
Nope - he is forbidden to create a new thread about the holocaust - if he does he will be banned. This decision is based on his previous identity - TheArcticSage who was banned. He is a sock puppet - forum rules state sock puppets will be banned. He is here to spam - incessantly repeat his drivel. He should have been banned a long time ago when his sock puppetry was discovered, but we are lenient and banishment is subject to decision of the admins.

If he wants to unveil some grand evidence on this subject, he'll have to do it in one of the threads he's already created on the subject. He's in charge of his own fate now.

Feel free to be entertained. Drinking Beverage

Technically not a sock puppet as the accounts weren't concurrent.

He's a zombie troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2013, 05:40 PM
(08-02-2013 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 05:33 PM)kim Wrote:  Nope - he is forbidden to create a new thread about the holocaust - if he does he will be banned. This decision is based on his previous identity - TheArcticSage who was banned. He is a sock puppet - forum rules state sock puppets will be banned. He is here to spam - incessantly repeat his drivel. He should have been banned a long time ago when his sock puppetry was discovered, but we are lenient and banishment is subject to decision of the admins.

If he wants to unveil some grand evidence on this subject, he'll have to do it in one of the threads he's already created on the subject. He's in charge of his own fate now.

Feel free to be entertained. Drinking Beverage

Technically not a sock puppet as the accounts weren't concurrent.

He's a zombie troll.

Aaaahh... Sorry, I'm new to and unfamiliar with proper nomenclature of such loathsome creatures. Blush

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2013, 06:16 PM
(08-02-2013 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Technically not a sock puppet as the accounts weren't concurrent.

He's a zombie troll.
Not even debating controversial stuff I am called names to insult me.

And clydelee I stated a month ago that it would be months before I posted such a thing about the holocaust. Hell it could even be a year from now.

With such treatment as I receive why do you feel that I must answer to those who would treat me like the nazi's supposedly treated the jews in the camps?
08-02-2013, 06:20 PM
(08-02-2013 06:16 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Technically not a sock puppet as the accounts weren't concurrent.

He's a zombie troll.
Not even debating controversial stuff I am called names to insult me.

And clydelee I stated a month ago that it would be months before I posted such a thing about the holocaust. Hell it could even be a year from now.

With such treatment as I receive why do you feel that I must answer to those who would treat me like the nazi's supposedly treated the jews in the camps?

You were banned for trolling and you have come back to life, hence zombie troll.

You have no sense of humor.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2013, 06:25 PM
(08-02-2013 06:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 06:16 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Not even debating controversial stuff I am called names to insult me.

You were banned for trolling and you have come back to life, hence zombie troll.

Technically he would be re-animated.
He he was brought back to life he wouldn't be a zombie but rather just ressurrected.
If he was re-animated then he would be moving about etc.. but still be dead, aka zombie.

Common mistake.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-02-2013, 06:26 PM
(08-02-2013 06:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  You were banned for trolling and you have come back to life, hence zombie troll.

First of all I do not troll, secondly if you are going to ban anyone for trolling I have a list of people who should be banned.

Chas
kim
Vera
Earmuffs
Bucky balls
08-02-2013, 06:28 PM
(08-02-2013 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 06:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  You were banned for trolling and you have come back to life, hence zombie troll.

Technically he would be re-animated.
He he was brought back to life he wouldn't be a zombie but rather just ressurrected.
If he was re-animated then he would be moving about etc.. but still be dead, aka zombie.

Common mistake.
Thank you for that correction. He is re-animated.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I am appalled to see this new confounded information that there are people here treating Nappa like a fat jew.

For shame, all those named all be shamed for their called out ways. Angry

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
08-02-2013, 09:07 PM
That Is One FAT Jew
I'm finding it hard to understand why you all are wasting any more precious time on someone like this. Let him wither and die on his own thread. He is getting exactly what he wants from everyone, the attention he so richly doesn't deserve.
[+] 3 users Like Tanus Barbarus's post
08-02-2013, 09:17 PM
(08-02-2013 09:07 PM)Tanus Barbarus Wrote:  I'm finding it hard to understand why you all are wasting any more precious time on someone like this. Let him wither and die on his own thread. He is getting exactly what he wants from everyone, the attention he so richly doesn't deserve.
Son, when you get to our (forum) age you will understand that it is the accumilation of the little things.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.