That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2013, 09:58 PM
That Is One FAT Jew
Is that like dog years? BTW you don't look a day over 25. (Forum years...)... That's a joke... Get it? I.... You know... Nevermind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
Too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered this may have been the first day at the camp?
09-02-2013, 05:36 PM
(09-02-2013 05:27 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered this may have been the first day at the camp?
Yes, and I'm too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered that the holocaust might be propoganda?
09-02-2013, 05:46 PM
(09-02-2013 05:36 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 05:27 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered this may have been the first day at the camp?
Yes, and I'm too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered that the holocaust might be propoganda?
Yes, until I investigated the evidence. The evidence that millions of people died in camps as a result of Nazi actions is conclusive. You can argue about details, but the Holocaust happened.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2013, 06:10 PM
(09-02-2013 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 05:36 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Yes, and I'm too lazy to see if anyone has said this but, have you ever considered that the holocaust might be propoganda?
Yes, until I investigated the evidence. The evidence that millions of people died in camps as a result of Nazi actions is conclusive. You can argue about details, but the Holocaust happened.
Oh? Chas if you consider the pictures I showed you before all of your evidence goes down to shambles, oh? You think the jews were starved and that's how they got thin but not poor little Lizzy? That's called confirmation bias Chas. Oh ho ho! Poor Chas, you poor little soul, Chas. I hope you learn how to investigate properly one day. Instead of taking things at face value and taking it as evidence because you were told it was.

Poor lost soul Chas.
09-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Propaganda? So they made up the holocaust for propaganda after the war was pretty much over to demonise an already very hated enemy? Do you not see how flimsy your point is?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-02-2013, 06:23 PM
(09-02-2013 06:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Propaganda? So they made up the holocaust for propaganda after the war was pretty much over to demonise an already very hated enemy? Do you not see how flimsy your point is?
oh my my my, FSM Scot! You can do better than that!

What's the point of propaganda if you make it after the war? The holocaust propaganda was made Before, during, and after the war! Depending on which war we're talking about... if we're talking about WWI the the holocaust was just made up during and after the war, but if we're talking about WWII the holocaust was made before (in the holocaust of WWI) during (in the case of the rumors that were rampant at the time and the misleading evidence that the US and the Soviets used) and after (in the case of their still milking it)

You don't believe in the holocaust of WWI? You monster! It is true that the Holodomor might even be a propaganda of it's own! with the Nazi's making such claims and the soviets made the claim of the holocaust in retaliation at their accusers! World War Propaganda! Ha ha ha! I know not of this Holodomor, so I can not say for certain. But things certainly are suspicious about it's circumstances.

So which holocaust do you want me to believe in FSM?

Oh? You know how the nazi's were hated before and during WWII? Because at the time there seemed to be quite a few nazi sympathizers. Have fun believing in Jesus America and Satan Hitler FSM, still religious to the T I see Bowing
09-02-2013, 06:30 PM
(09-02-2013 06:10 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, until I investigated the evidence. The evidence that millions of people died in camps as a result of Nazi actions is conclusive. You can argue about details, but the Holocaust happened.
Oh? Chas if you consider the pictures I showed you before all of your evidence goes down to shambles, oh? You think the jews were starved and that's how they got thin but not poor little Lizzy? That's called confirmation bias Chas. Oh ho ho! Poor Chas, you poor little soul, Chas. I hope you learn how to investigate properly one day. Instead of taking things at face value and taking it as evidence because you were told it was.

Poor lost soul Chas.

You make a lot of baseless assumptions and insulting statements. You are really not worth talking to.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-02-2013, 06:34 PM
They had sympathisers so what it's irrelevant. The general public despised them. I take it you aren't from a country bombed to shit by the Germans? Well I am and beleive me they were hated before the war was even over.

We are talking about the holocaust caused by the nazis during the WW2, any other Holocausts are irrelevant.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-02-2013, 06:42 PM
(09-02-2013 06:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 06:10 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Oh? Chas if you consider the pictures I showed you before all of your evidence goes down to shambles, oh? You think the jews were starved and that's how they got thin but not poor little Lizzy? That's called confirmation bias Chas. Oh ho ho! Poor Chas, you poor little soul, Chas. I hope you learn how to investigate properly one day. Instead of taking things at face value and taking it as evidence because you were told it was.

Poor lost soul Chas.

You make a lot of baseless assumptions and insulting statements. You are really not worth talking to.
Oh ho ho! So you can do it but I can't!?

Also FSM scot, I'd say it's pretty important to remember ALL the Holocausts, and not just the ones we want to.