That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 08:33 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Vosur is neither. He's a hairy german man who wears a frilly white wig all classy like.

Huh Context?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 09:13 AM
(03-02-2013 08:16 AM)Tanus Barbarus Wrote:  Obviously, this poor man was only recently captured and sent to the camp. Show me the picture months later, if he wasn't a pile of ashes by then, and I'm sure the effects of near starvation would be very apparent. ---- But don't take one picture, of an unknown person, in unknown circumstances, who probably died like millions more did, and try to drum up some doubt for the Holocaust with your pithy "now, I'm not sure what this picture implies....." (Paraphrased).

This photo may not have been taken in a concentration camp. It could be a job site.

There was a system of work camps. Work details of recently interred people (the most robust) would be sent into cities and surrounding areas and factories to do much needed manual work.

I recall a thread Nappa made about the movie Schindler's List. No wonder Nappa didn't like that movie; it is possible that film confirms this photo. Or maybe he just didn't pay attention.

Nappa can't seem to think; he grasps at anything which will add fuel to his complete naiveté and gullibility. Thinking someone wouldn't do such things to another human being is quite simply turning a blind eye to a great deal of history of humans on this planet.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
03-02-2013, 09:17 AM
(03-02-2013 09:13 AM)kim Wrote:  ...
Thinking someone wouldn't do such things to another human being is quite simply turning a blind eye to a great deal of history of humans on this planet.

... but it gives hope for the author's own morality.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Ah, hope; very often a difficult road.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2013, 09:43 AM
(03-02-2013 09:40 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah, hope; very often a difficult road.
Well, I hope you have a good day.
Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Id like to call Nappa out to provide evidence of why he thinks he does... I dont mind anybody having a certain viewpoint but I would appreciate knowing where/what/why/how they base that viewpoint on.

(Me going out there and finding it myself wont be a suitable answer I am afraid, I wont to know your sources please Nappa)

You want people to think for themselves, then show us this information. Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
03-02-2013, 09:55 AM
(03-02-2013 09:43 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
Well, I hope you have a good day. Thumbsup

No worries; patience usually smoothes out the rough spots. I try to stock up on patience.... never know when I'm gonna need it. Wink

03-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Not to mention painful and with a final destination - disappointment.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
03-02-2013, 10:00 AM
(03-02-2013 09:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  Id like to call Nappa out to provide evidence of why he thinks he does... I dont mind anybody having a certain viewpoint but I would appreciate knowing where/what/why/how they base that viewpoint on.

(Me going out there and finding it myself wont be a suitable answer I am afraid, I wont to know your sources please Nappa)

You want people to think for themselves, then show us this information. Drinking Beverage

I might be curious as well. Drinking Beverage

Considering I've spent the past thirty five years amassing a huge personal archive of nazi shit. Tell something I don't know.