That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 11:33 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hi ArticSage. You're back I see.
1. You have no clue how long that gentleman was in the camp. What if he was a newly discovered Jew, who had been hiding his identity. He may also have a medical condition, which you know nothing about. The prisoners around him don't look that well fed. And in fact they look as though "something's up", and are giving him a strange look. What if it's fraud just to make you think exactly what you do.
2. You Zlycon B shit is ridiculous, as it would work, IF there was any heating in the builings.
3. There are millions of independantly recorded accounts, by prisoners, townspeople, and soldiers who libererated the camps, including personal accounts I know about from my great uncles, and grandfathers ,who were part of the liberations, neighbors of ours whose parents and grandparents were IN the camps. What you are saying is disgusting, stupid, inane, and totally irresponsible, and insensitive to these people and their families. You are one fucking dolt. I'm sure you will be banned again shortly, if history is any predictor. Ta ta, until you sign in again under yet another new name, you insane fraud. Next time, try not to be so obvious, if that's possible for such a deluded psychotic.
1. My suspicions is that if he was a Jew in hiding he wouldn't nearly be that fat. The prisoners around him look old, old people were supposed to be sent to the gas chambers as well. I don't think there is a medical condition that makes people fat, doctors might say it's genetic but that's just bullshit. It's true that that this could have been near the beginning of concentration camps and I had already thought about that. Doesn't make him any less fat.

2. As for Zyklon B that is bullshit, you and I don't know the full effects of Zyklon B. We need testing.

3. townspeople and soldiers don't count as testimonies, however I'm willing to take the raw testimony of a prisoner unhampered by the encouragement of the media. At least those that can speak english, I can't rightfully understand the ones that speak any other language.

And here we go with the name calling, I am not here to try and to offend you, nor any others like you. I'm not going to call you names and I really do try to refrain myself from doing so if I get frustrated. I'd appreciate it if you could be a little bit more controlling of your emotions.

You don't know where or when that picture was taken. None of those men look starved, they could have arrived at a labor or concentration camp that day, the day before, ... whenever.

You take things and add context that isn't there to fit it into your fantasy. You do not exhibit critical thinking skills.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-02-2013, 11:43 AM
(03-02-2013 11:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  You do not exhibit thinking.
Fixt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-02-2013, 11:44 AM
(03-02-2013 11:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  You do not exhibit thinking.
Fixt.

Geez, don't take words out of my mouth. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Boiling point of hydrogen cyanide is approx 26 °C.

source
source
source

A room filled with people would have enough heat in it to turn it into a gas. Even in winter.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 11:50 AM
(03-02-2013 11:33 AM)Nappa Wrote:  You're clearly unaware of some of the massacres that were happening on the Eastern Front. I am also not spamming, I found something interesting and I thought I'd share it with people. I have NEVER seen a fat jew in a concentration camp before NEVER, thought it was interesting and worthy of a little skepticism. So I brought it here for people to question!

Most of them have been quite reasonable, suggesting that it was either at the beginning of the concentration camps or it could have been at a work site. (though the title of the picture does lead me to believe that it was at Dachau which was a concentration camp). I am not trying to disprove that the holocaust never happened with this thread. That thread of mine is a work in progress, and will have a lot of details. I'll also try to include any counter arguments if I can.

You are already flouting a previous ban put in place by a former admin. If you open another thread related to the holocaust you are gone. Keep it in this thread.

03-02-2013, 11:53 AM
(03-02-2013 11:47 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Boiling point of hydrogen cyanide is approx 26 °C.

source
source
source

A room filled with people would have enough heat in it to turn it into a gas. Even in winter.

Nah, you're doing it wrong. Nappa wants you to spoon feed him information the way his nazi fuck buddies do.

I don't know about you Scotty, you really can't expect Nappa to use his mind let alone facts. He wants his ignorance confirmed. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-02-2013, 11:53 AM
(03-02-2013 11:47 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Boiling point of hydrogen cyanide is approx 26 °C.

source
source
source

That involves the cyanide to be in water FSM Scot... these were pellets. And I've never heard of water being used to aid them.
03-02-2013, 11:59 AM
(03-02-2013 11:53 AM)Nappa Wrote:  That involves the cyanide to be in water FSM Scot... these were pellets. And I've never heard of water being used to aid them.

"A solution of Hydrogen cyanide in water is called hydrocyanic acid" That is what happens when you dissolve it in water, just like when you dissolve hydrogen chloride gas in water you get hydrochloric acid.

Hydrogen cyanide on its own and not in a solution has a boiling point of approx 26° c. You've just skimmed the links and not actually read it.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 12:01 PM
(03-02-2013 11:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:53 AM)Nappa Wrote:  That involves the cyanide to be in water FSM Scot... these were pellets. And I've never heard of water being used to aid them.

"Hydrogen cyanide in water is called hydrocyanic acid" That is what happens when you dissolve it in water, just like when you dissolve hydrogen chloride gas in water you get hydrochloric acid.

Hydrogen cyanide on its own and not in a solution has a boiling point of approx 26° c. You've just skimmed the links and not actually read it.
Alright, fair enough, how fast does it dissolve at that temperature?
03-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Source.

Both gaseous and liquid hydrogen cyanide, as well as cyanide salts in solution, can also be taken up through the skin. Its high volatility probably makes hydrogen cyanide difficult to use in warfare since there are problems in achieving sufficiently high concentrations outdoors. On the other hand, the concentration of hydrogen cyanide may rapidly reach lethal levels if it is released in confined spaces.
The most important toxic effect of hydrogen cyanide is by inhibiting the metal-containing enzymes. One such enzyme is cytochromoxidase, containing iron. This enzyme system is responsible for the energy-providing processes in the cell where oxygen is utilized, i.e., cell respiration. When cell respiration ceases, it is no longer possible to maintain normal cell functions, which may lead to cell mortality.
Symptoms of cyanide poisoning vary and depend on, for example, route of poisoning, total dose and the exposure time. If hydrogen cyanide has been inhaled, the initial symptoms are restlessness and increased respiratory rate. Other early symptoms are giddiness, headache, palpitations and respiratory difficulty. These are later followed by vomiting, convulsions, respiratory failure and unconsciousness. If the poisoning occurs rapidly, e.g., as a result of extremely high concentrations in the air, there is no time for symptoms to develop and exposed persons may then suddenly collapse and die.

Pussies not doing their own research can really try the patience of pussies like me. Try and think for yourself asshole. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.