That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 12:36 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I'd also like to mention that zyklon b was used heavily in rooms mainly with no humans.

Oh? For what purpose?
WELL since Zyklon B was originally meant to be used as a pesticide my main guesses would be.... to kill lice and other insects?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 12:43 PM
(03-02-2013 12:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  It's not that hard for room temperature to hit 30 degrees all by it's lonesome without the aid of human body heat. Besides if the video is fake or not or the variables or whatever, I simply posted it for you to see how relevant the time it would take is.

You said it was irrelevant, I proved you wrong, it's very relevant.

I'd also like to mention that zyklon b was used heavily in rooms mainly with no humans.
Where it would have been heated beforehand to turn it into a gas.

And the video was completely irrelevant. It they had it heated to the right temperature and he was exposed for long enough it would have an effect clearly neither of them happened because it was an inaccurate experiment.
03-02-2013, 12:44 PM
(03-02-2013 12:39 PM)Nappa Wrote:  WELL since Zyklon B was originally meant to be used as a pesticide my main guesses would be.... to kill lice and other insects?
Speaking of lice...

(25-05-2012 02:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey you know what I just realized? There might actually be some truth in all this. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense, when Hitler wanted to "solve the Jewish problem", he wasn't thinking about killing/deporting them, he was talking abut delousing them, because they were spreading lice around, to all those non-liced Germans. Since they were "pure and superior race", they could not afford to have lice, so they needed to solve the problem. The easiest way was to push them (Jews) all in big showers and delouse them all at once. Unfortunately, the Americans and British have attacked the nice Germans, so they didn't have enough resources and food to feed al those Jews that they were just trying to clean, so the Jews got sick with Typhus and they started to starve.

So, all Germany wanted to do is clean all those filthy Jews, but the USA and GB have made it economically impossible, so now we all think they killed and starved Jews in camps on purpose. Also, Russians and Americans have removed all the fun stuff from the camps as soon as they arrived, because they had a secret agenda with those camps, so they turned nice playgrounds into killer camps with poisonous gas chambers.

You know what, all the people on TTA are completely retarded, you are all idiots and I am leaving this forum, I will never come back. How can you not see this truth, how can you call yourselves "thinkers" when all you do is close your eyes, ears and mouth!

I am very, very disappointed.

Long live the pure and righteous Arian race and may they clean the world of all lice!

Hail lice-cleaning Hitler!

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Kim it was used to kill rats and other pests. It was effective which is why they used it in the camps to kill people.
03-02-2013, 12:45 PM
(03-02-2013 12:39 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:36 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh? For what purpose?
WELL since Zyklon B was originally meant to be used as a pesticide my main guesses would be.... to kill lice and other insects?

Zyklon B is more effective on warm-blooded animals, including humans, than it is on insects. ... time can be up to 72 hours to kill SOME insects but not all, making it fairly ineffective; However, 300 ppm will kill people in less than fifteen minutes or so.

Zyklon-B cannot kill anaerobic bacteria - it kills only aerobic organisms. That means it would be useless for disinfecting clothing or even corpses.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-02-2013, 12:47 PM
(03-02-2013 12:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  It's not that hard for room temperature to hit 30 degrees all by it's lonesome without the aid of human body heat. Besides if the video is fake or not or the variables or whatever, I simply posted it for you to see how relevant the time it would take is.

You said it was irrelevant, I proved you wrong, it's very relevant.

I'd also like to mention that zyklon b was used heavily in rooms mainly with no humans.
Where it would have been heated beforehand to turn it into a gas.

And the video was completely irrelevant. It they had it heated to the right temperature and he was exposed for long enough it would have an effect clearly neither of them happened because it was an inaccurate experiment.
None of the eye-witness testimonies mention anything about heating up the canisters before hand.

FSM Scot. Did I just hear you right? Did you just say... 'the experiment was inaccurate' are you saying, that it's not possible for you to be wrong?

According to the disenfektor guy at the end of the video it would take 3 hours for it to be lethal... or longer. The entire point is not the video, but to prove to you how relevant these things are.
03-02-2013, 12:51 PM
(03-02-2013 12:45 PM)kim Wrote:  Zyklon B is more effective on warm-blooded animals, including humans, than it is on insects. ... time can be up to 72 hours to kill SOME insects but not all, making it fairly ineffective; However, 300 ppm will kill people in less than fifteen minutes or so.

Zyklon-B cannot kill anaerobic bacteria - it kills only aerobic organisms. That means it would be useless for disinfecting clothing or even corpses.

You do realize that this pesticide that can not be used for disinfecting clothing was used for disinfecting clothing between the years 1933 and 1941 in delousing chambers even according to the official holocaust story?
03-02-2013, 01:02 PM
(03-02-2013 12:51 PM)Nappa Wrote:  You do realize that this pesticide that can not be used for disinfecting clothing was used for disinfecting clothing between the years 1933 and 1941 in delousing chambers even according to the official holocaust story?

Yes. A British television film series on the World at War about five years ago showed British municipal workmen fumigating council-housing in estates (housing projects) in South London in 1936, and they were seen carrying cans clearly labelled as Zyklon B into the buildings.

And I have several large bottles of chlordane in my basement. Drinking Beverage

Your point, Naziwannabe?

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-02-2013, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 01:25 PM by FSM_scot.)
(03-02-2013 12:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  None of the eye-witness testimonies mention anything about heating up the canisters before hand.

FSM Scot. Did I just hear you right? Did you just say... 'the experiment was inaccurate' are you saying, that it's not possible for you to be wrong?

According to the disenfektor guy at the end of the video it would take 3 hours for it to be lethal... or longer. The entire point is not the video, but to prove to you how relevant these things are.

I said it was inaccurate. First off there is no evidence that the powder was cyanide, they didn't show the temperature of the room, one person in that room may not have given off enough heat to heat it up, if they put more people in it would have. It was such a very badly designed 'experiment'

All that video shows that some guy went into a room with a white powder nothing more. Any 'evidence' they gained from it is completely inadmissible.

So yes the video is as irrelevant as one of us posting an image of big foot as proof the moon is made of cheese.
03-02-2013, 01:27 PM
(03-02-2013 01:19 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  None of the eye-witness testimonies mention anything about heating up the canisters before hand.

I said it was inaccurate. First off there is no evidence that the powder was cyanide, they didn't show that the temperature of the room, one person in that room may not have generated enough heat to heat it up, if they put more people in it would have. It was such a very badly designed 'experiment'

All that video shows that some guys went into a room with a white powder nothing more. Any 'evidence' they gained from it is completely inadmissible.

So yes the video is as irrelevant as one of us posting an image of big foot as proof the moon is made of cheese.
Riiiiiiiight, so how does this all fit in with winter gassings? when it would have been colder, and taken longer from both our points of views. Given the poor conditions most of these gas chambers appear to be in, no heaters etc etc, very open, with windows/grates/chimneys it could have ended up being very cold in there. Thus even if you put a bunch of naked people together it's going to take a considerable amount of time for their body heat to heat up the room.