That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
Again you miss the point. 100 people in a room gives off more heat than one guy in a room. Warming the room up faster. It would take 1 guy a lot longer to heat up the room.

Do you follow now?

There was also no reason that the containers of cyanide couldn't have been preheated before being poured in.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 01:42 PM
So, tell me ASage... where exactly do you recon these gas chambers were located in these "concentration camps"?

WHERE? Think logically now... LOGICALLY!

You know. Like someone who is about to kill a human and dispose it's body. in a furnace. as quick as a little nazi can. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-02-2013, 01:44 PM
(03-02-2013 01:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Again you miss the point. 100 people in a room gives off more heat than one guy in a room. Warming the room up faster. It would take 1 guy a lot longer to heat up the room.

Do you follow now?

There was also no reason that the containers of cyanide couldn't have been preheated before being poured in.
I do follow, but there was 3 people in that room and the room itself was pretty small. And we don't even know if it was actually zyklon b though. There is also no reason to believe that the containers of cyanide were preheated before being poured in. As I have 0 evidence for that and have been presented with none. I do however have evidence against that notion because the only reports I've heard all claim that the body heat was used to heat up the room to the right temperature that it would take to turn the pellets into a gas form.

this isn't even taken into account how much is required to kill a human being in such conditions.
03-02-2013, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 04:25 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-02-2013 11:33 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hi ArticSage. You're back I see.
1. You have no clue how long that gentleman was in the camp. What if he was a newly discovered Jew, who had been hiding his identity. He may also have a medical condition, which you know nothing about. The prisoners around him don't look that well fed. And in fact they look as though "something's up", and are giving him a strange look. What if it's fraud just to make you think exactly what you do.
2. You Zlycon B shit is ridiculous, as it would work, IF there was any heating in the builings.
3. There are millions of independantly recorded accounts, by prisoners, townspeople, and soldiers who libererated the camps, including personal accounts I know about from my great uncles, and grandfathers ,who were part of the liberations, neighbors of ours whose parents and grandparents were IN the camps. What you are saying is disgusting, stupid, inane, and totally irresponsible, and insensitive to these people and their families. You are one fucking dolt. I'm sure you will be banned again shortly, if history is any predictor. Ta ta, until you sign in again under yet another new name, you insane fraud. Next time, try not to be so obvious, if that's possible for such a deluded psychotic.
1. My suspicions is that if he was a Jew in hiding he wouldn't nearly be that fat. The prisoners around him look old, old people were supposed to be sent to the gas chambers as well. I don't think there is a medical condition that makes people fat, doctors might say it's genetic but that's just bullshit. It's true that that this could have been near the beginning of concentration camps and I had already thought about that. Doesn't make him any less fat.

2. As for Zyklon B that is bullshit, you and I don't know the full effects of Zyklon B. We need testing.

3. townspeople and soldiers don't count as testimonies, however I'm willing to take the raw testimony of a prisoner unhampered by the encouragement of the media. At least those that can speak english, I can't rightfully understand the ones that speak any other language.

And here we go with the name calling, I am not here to try and to offend you, nor any others like you. I'm not going to call you names and I really do try to refrain myself from doing so if I get frustrated. I'd appreciate it if you could be a little bit more controlling of your emotions.

(03-02-2013 11:13 AM)FSM_Scot Wrote:  There was a war on using bullets would take too long and was a waste of resources.

You were banned before for spamming with this holocaust shit. I'm well within my rights to remove you for flouting a ban from a previous admin. if I see you making one more thread about the holocaust I will count it as spam and you will be removed.

You also aren't very good at hiding who you previously were here, it's been painfully obvious for a while.

You're clearly unaware of some of the massacres that were happening on the Eastern Front. I am also not spamming, I found something interesting and I thought I'd share it with people. I have NEVER seen a fat jew in a concentration camp before NEVER, thought it was interesting and worthy of a little skepticism. So I brought it here for people to question!

Most of them have been quite reasonable, suggesting that it was either at the beginning of the concentration camps or it could have been at a work site. (though the title of the picture does lead me to believe that it was at Dachau which was a concentration camp). I am not trying to disprove that the holocaust never happened with this thread. That thread of mine is a work in progress, and will have a lot of details. I'll also try to include any counter arguments if I can.

Yes you idiot. The soldiers know what they walked into, when they entered the camps. You have offered NO explanation why the the testimony of the towns-people and soldiers cannot be accepted, or why they would all agree, independantly, when they mostly never spoke to each other. In order for them ALL to be telling the SAME lie ... never mind you are beyond help.

My great grandmother Anna stood at our dining room bay window, (the same house we still live in), tears running down her cheeks, sending her boys off to war, knowing that likely they would not return. They all did return, fortunately, one a bomber pilot, one an engineer, who was blown up on a bridge in Burma, (he helped to engineer the Burma Road), and built the Al-Can Highway, two in the infantry, who did enter the camps, all so fools like you, (and you are a fool), can sit and deny what they actually did and saw. Shame on you. They did not all lie. They never lied about anything else. They had no reason to distort the truth. It traumatized them for life. Neither did the millions of Jewish witnesses lie.
Shame on you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-02-2013, 01:48 PM
(03-02-2013 01:44 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I do follow, but there was 3 people in that room and the room itself was pretty small. And we don't even know if it was actually zyklon b though. There is also no reason to believe that the containers of cyanide were preheated before being poured in. As I have 0 evidence for that and have been presented with none. I do however have evidence against that notion because the only reports I've heard all claim that the body heat was used to heat up the room to the right temperature that it would take to turn the pellets into a gas form.

this isn't even taken into account how much is required to kill a human being in such conditions.

Refuting his own video which he presented as "evidence" of some concocted belief. Blink Fucking remarkable.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2013, 01:49 PM
(03-02-2013 01:42 PM)kim Wrote:  So, tell me ASage... where exactly do you recon these gas chambers were located in these "concentration camps"?

WHERE? Think logically now... LOGICALLY!

You know. Like someone who is about to kill a human and dispose it's body. in a furnace. as quick as a little nazi can. Drinking Beverage
A large number of gas chambers can be found by their lonesome. Sure there's some supposedly mixed up gas chambers in the same buildings as crematoriums. And I've just stated earlier that the only reports I've heard were that the body heat was used to heat up the pellets. So your argument suggesting that the heat from the furnaces was used instead becomes nullified.
03-02-2013, 01:51 PM
(03-02-2013 01:48 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 01:44 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I do follow, but there was 3 people in that room and the room itself was pretty small. And we don't even know if it was actually zyklon b though. There is also no reason to believe that the containers of cyanide were preheated before being poured in. As I have 0 evidence for that and have been presented with none. I do however have evidence against that notion because the only reports I've heard all claim that the body heat was used to heat up the room to the right temperature that it would take to turn the pellets into a gas form.

Refuting his own video which he presented as "evidence" of some concocted belief. Blink Fucking remarkable.
I've already stated that the point of the video was not for evidence although it could be used as such. The point of the video was to prove to FSM Scot the relevance of the amount of time it would take to actually kill people using this method.

If you fail to understand what I've been saying even one more time I will simply not be answer your posts anymore until you decide to have some sense into you.
03-02-2013, 01:55 PM
(03-02-2013 01:49 PM)Nappa Wrote:  ... becomes nullified.

That's it right there. Nothing will suffice. Any submission of evidence at all will be nullified.

How many "camps" do you think there were - not just in Germany but throughout Europe?

Have you never been to Europe? Why or why not?
If you have these opinions and state that you seek the truth, why do you refuse to go to these alleged places you speak of as tourist attractions but have never even seen?

"No truth can escape my eyes." Ya sure?

03-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Well this escalated quickly from a fat person to gas chambers. I'm sorry but I was never intending to disprove the holocaust in this thread, nor was I intending to get into an in depth discussion about the holocaust. As I said before I am saving all of that for a different thread.
03-02-2013, 02:02 PM
(03-02-2013 01:55 PM)kim Wrote:  Have you never been to Europe? Why or why not?
If you have these opinions and state that you seek the truth, why do you refuse to go to these alleged places you speak of as tourist attractions but have never even seen?

"No truth can escape my eyes." Ya sure?
Well for one it's illegal to question or deny the holocaust in most countries in Europe, two I lack money for transportation, and even if I could go to europe I doubt I'd spend my time looking at a stupid old concentration camp with no real significant sentimental value to me. I'd spend my time looking at Roman and Greek ruins.