That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 01:59 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well this escalated quickly from a fat person to gas chambers. I'm sorry but I was never intending to disprove the holocaust in this thread, nor was I intending to get into an in depth discussion about the holocaust. As I said before I am saving all of that for a different thread.

Do not make another holocaust thread or you will be banned.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-02-2013, 02:05 PM
(03-02-2013 02:02 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well for one it's illegal to question or deny the holocaust in most countries in Europe [...]
And your source for that information is ... ?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 02:05 PM
(03-02-2013 01:49 PM)Nappa Wrote:  ... becomes nullified.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-02-2013, 02:06 PM
(03-02-2013 02:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 02:02 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well for one it's illegal to question or deny the holocaust in most countries in Europe [...]
And your source for that information is ... ?
The fucking laws in the European Union?
03-02-2013, 02:07 PM
(03-02-2013 01:59 PM)Nappa Wrote:  As I said before I am saving all of that for a different thread.
And i've told you what will happen if you open that thread.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-02-2013, 02:09 PM
(03-02-2013 02:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 01:59 PM)Nappa Wrote:  As I said before I am saving all of that for a different thread.
And i've told you what will happen if you open that thread.
Well said thread isn't going to happen for some time, I'm taking my sweet time in preparing the evidence and arguments for it.

FSM scot why are you so fearful of a solid argument against the holocaust? Regardless if you ban me and remove the thread that will come to pass eventually. Regardless if you ban me now in order to prevent such a thing. I will still be working on this little project of mine.
03-02-2013, 02:12 PM
(03-02-2013 02:09 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 02:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  And i've told you what will happen if you open that thread.
Well said thread isn't going to happen for some time, I'm taking my sweet time in preparing the evidence and arguments for it.

FSM scot why are you so fearful of a solid argument against the holocaust? Regardless if you ban me and remove the thread that will come to pass eventually. Regardless if you ban me now in order to prevent such a thing. I will still be working on this little project of mine.

We are not fearful of a solid argument against the Holocaust because said argument does not exist.

You have been told that you will be banned if you create another such thread. The only question is which one of us will do it first.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 02:14 PM
(03-02-2013 02:09 PM)Nappa Wrote:  FSM scot why are you so fearful of a solid argument against the holocaust? Regardless if you ban me and remove the thread that will come to pass eventually. Regardless if you ban me now in order to prevent such a thing. I will still be working on this little project of mine.

Have you read nothing i've said arctic? if you had any solid evidence that wasn't 3 guys standing in a room with white powder, or the words of Nazi fan boys and pseudo-science I would listen.

You were banned before for what a previous admin saw as spamming with this shit. I could remove you for flouting that ban, instead i've given you a chance. Are you capable of seeing reason or will I have to enact a ban on sight policy for you when you sign up again?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 02:15 PM
(03-02-2013 02:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  The only question is which one of us will do it first.

Undecided
please??

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-02-2013, 02:19 PM
(03-02-2013 02:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 02:09 PM)Nappa Wrote:  FSM scot why are you so fearful of a solid argument against the holocaust? Regardless if you ban me and remove the thread that will come to pass eventually. Regardless if you ban me now in order to prevent such a thing. I will still be working on this little project of mine.

Have you read nothing i've said arctic? if you had any solid evidence that wasn't 3 guys standing in a room with white powder, or the words of Nazi fan boys and pseudo-science I would listen.

You were banned before for what a previous admin saw as spamming with this shit. I could remove you for flouting that ban, instead i've given you a chance. Are you capable of seeing reason or will I have to enact a ban on sight policy for you when you sign up again?
I have never said I was TheArcticSage nor am I flouting any bans. I would very much appreciate it if you did not ban me for the thread that will eventually come to pass on here. It will have more evidence than and it will be far more organized than anything I've ever posted before. Certainly much more than this thread, I mean I didn't really intend for this thread to become a full blown debate about the holocaust.

Rest assured that such a thread with such information will be shared on more sites than just this one.

I will gladly accept a year long ban right now if that is what it would take to legitimately post my thread and being able to defend it.