That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(03-02-2013 12:01 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Alright, fair enough, how fast does it dissolve at that temperature?

Again you aren't reading what has been put before you.
It needs to be in a gaseous state to dissolve in water, so approx 25-26°c. But that's totally irrelevant. It turns into a gas at approx 26°c which means body heat is sufficient to turn it into a gas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 12:11 PM
(03-02-2013 12:04 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:01 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Alright, fair enough, how fast does it dissolve at that temperature?

Again you aren't reading what has been put before you.
It needs to be in a gaseous state to dissolve in water, so approx 25-26°c. But that's totally irrelevant. It turns into a gas at approx 26°c which means body heat is sufficient to turn it into a gas.
Soooooo how long does it take to turn into a gas and reach lethal levels enough to kill a human being?
03-02-2013, 12:17 PM
(03-02-2013 12:11 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Soooooo how long does it take to turn in to a gas and reach lethal levels enough to kill a human being?

I don't know but its irrelevant. All they need to do is have enough of it heated up so it can turn into a gas to do the damage.

And considering that 'suicide pills' used to contain cyanide which was fairly fast acting I would imagine it doesn't take much to kill a human. and id imagine it would take even less if the person had been kept in poor conditions, was unhealthy and starved, since their body wouldn't have the same resources to deal with it as a healthier person.
03-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Don't know. The testimony of SS private Hoeblinger states:

Quote:I was detailed to the transport service and I drove the Sanka [abbreviation for Sanitatskraftwagen/medical truck] which was to carry the prisoners....Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans. I was able to observe the prisoners while they were undressing. It always proceeded quitely and without them suspecting anything. It happened very quickly.

You didn't even read what I wrote on the previous page of this thread so you probably won't read this.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
03-02-2013, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 12:23 PM by Nappa.)
(03-02-2013 12:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:11 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Soooooo how long does it take to turn into a gas and reach lethal levels enough to kill a human being?

I don't know but its irrelevant. All they need to do is have enough of into be heated up enough that enough of it can turn into a gas to do the damage.

And considering that 'suicide pills' used to contain cyanide which was fairly fast acting I would imagine it doesn't take much to kill a human. and id imagine it would take even less if the person had been kept in poor conditions, was unhealthy and starved, since their body wouldn't have the same resources to deal with it as a healthier person.

Don't know. The testimony of SS private Hoeblinger states:

(03-02-2013 12:17 PM)kim Wrote:  
Quote: I was detailed to the transport service and I drove the Sanka [abbreviation for Sanitatskraftwagen/medical truck] which was to carry the prisoners....Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans. I was able to observe the prisoners while they were undressing. It always proceeded quitely and without them suspecting anything. It happened very quickly.

You didn't even read what I wrote on the previous page of this thread so you probably won't read this.

I did read what you posted before I just didn't respond to it because I didn't know exactly what you were trying to prove if anything. The video you should watch.

Seeeems relevant to me. Remember, it's illegal for these guys to be doing this.

03-02-2013, 12:22 PM
(03-02-2013 12:19 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Seeeems relevant to me. Remember, it's illegal for these guys to be doing this.

For all you know that white powder is just flour. You have no idea what that is. I seriously doubt its hydrogen cyanide.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-02-2013, 12:25 PM
and they also never used a thermometer to show the temperature of that room 1 person wouldn't necessarily be enough to heat the air in that room to the BP. That is a badly put together test with far to many variables to even consider being accurate.
03-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Nappa seems only able to look at troll videos with a particular agenda.

As I suspected; Nappa can't think or read. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
(03-02-2013 12:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  and they also never used a thermometer to show the temperature of that room 1 person wouldn't necessarily be enough to heat the air in that room to the BP. That is a badly put together test with far to many variables to even consider being accurate.
It's not that hard for room temperature to hit 30 degrees all by it's lonesome without the aid of human body heat. Besides if the video is fake or not or the variables or whatever, I simply posted it for you to see how relevant the time it would take is.

You said it was irrelevant, I proved you wrong, it's very relevant.

I'd also like to mention that zyklon b was used heavily in rooms mainly with no humans.
03-02-2013, 12:36 PM
(03-02-2013 12:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I'd also like to mention that zyklon b was used heavily in rooms mainly with no humans.

Oh? For what purpose?