That Is One FAT Jew

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(10-02-2013 02:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 01:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."
Oh, Girly! And when you said it to me I thought I was special, felt all warm inside and everything...

You are special and all warm inside and everything, so's Nappa. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 02:38 PM
(10-02-2013 02:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are special and all warm inside and everything, so's Nappa. Big Grin
Replace cheetos with Girly and you'll get some idea of how I feel right now.

[Image: hitler_17.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
10-02-2013, 02:49 PM
(10-02-2013 02:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 02:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are special and all warm inside and everything, so's Nappa. Big Grin
Replace cheetos with Girly and you'll get some idea of how I feel right now.

I know little buddy, I know.

[Image: 2279_1092266951301_651_n.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
10-02-2013, 02:59 PM
(10-02-2013 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I know little buddy, I know.

[Image: 2279_1092266951301_651_n.jpg]

[Image: A+cat+that+looks+like+Hitler]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Re: RE: That Is One FAT Jew
(09-02-2013 09:25 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 09:04 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It doesn't make you less of an atheist... BUT if you were to go around arguing with Christians or Jews and argue about the actions of their God/Jesus/the ideas that sprung in the Bible.. without even reading the text, you limit your credibility on the subject greatly.

It's a matter of having an Ethos worth listening to in some cases. When the information doesn't even get backed up with anything of merit other than, claims of, oh I'm holding onto that to not repeat myself, there shouldn't be any reason to deem worthy of listening to that persons take on the subject. They might be right, but have given the audience no reason to believe they are.
Oh my fucking christ, you just don't get the hint do you? By your own post, you're saying that the bible proves god like mein kampf proves the holocaust.

Well fucking dandy do da ya! I'd be careful of what edition of mein kampf you bought, I'd only go for pre 1940's. Simply because I would not trust any edits being made. Plus there's a huge difference between saying and doing.

GOD DAMNIT!

http://www.cambridge.org/gb/knowledge/is...cale=en_GB

This is why I'm careful! This is why! If I knew german I would fucking just buy a german version instead! But noooooooo! I am not bilingual! Okay so even not all pre 1940 english editions are safe. That's great, dandy! I guess I'll just buy the 1939 editions. the unexpurgated editions, not abridged, unchanged. I wonder if I should buy one of the abridged ones to compare them?

Even if I did read mein kampf you know what I would get? A bunch of Social Darwinist views and hating on some rich bankers.

We're at your issues of comprehension again. Nothing of what I said is saying those texts prove a thing.

You would get exactly what you say in reading it.. And reading the Bible gets you a view of how iron age desert dwellers contorted their views into their actions and beliefs.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
12-02-2013, 08:21 AM
How I feel about him getting banned:

[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
12-02-2013, 09:21 AM
(12-02-2013 08:21 AM)Logisch Wrote:  How I feel about him getting banned:

Haha, that was great- maybe one of the best TF2 videos I've seen yet. Big Grin Maybe only the angry heavy video beats it.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]