"That's Not Fair!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 07:22 PM by donotwant.)
RE: "That's Not Fair!"
Most christians I'm talking to lately are pussies cause they refuse to answer my simple questions. Some even pretend to be atheists so they can later tell me they were bullshitting me.
The most full of shit argumentation in my book are the tortured interpretations of the text.
The hell is metaphor for everybody being saved? Go fuck yourself.

Also some people say they are christians then it turns out they are agnostics(who dislike atheists because it's a religion).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 08:06 PM
(05-03-2014 07:14 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 04:17 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Damn I so wanted to hear what she had to say.

Probably something to the effect of "That's not fair! You're ruining my argument!", or "That's not fair! Only Christians can quote the Bible!".

"That's not fair! How come you know the book I base my world view on better than me!?"
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
05-03-2014, 11:35 PM
(05-03-2014 05:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You should've just asked her which founding fathers were Christian. If she named more than two, you would need to tell her that she needs to do her research.

We are a deist nation at best.

We are a secular nation at best. Deist would be a distant second. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-03-2014, 10:08 AM
(05-03-2014 11:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You should've just asked her which founding fathers were Christian. If she named more than two, you would need to tell her that she needs to do her research.

We are a secular nation at best. Deist would be a distant second. Drinking Beverage

I meant in accord with our founding fathers.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-03-2014, 11:58 AM
(06-03-2014 10:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  We are a secular nation at best. Deist would be a distant second. Drinking Beverage

I was going to correct him, too, but I realized he's making a joke (I think?). So far as I can tell, he's picking fun of your "at best" phrasing, by saying that it'd be "better" to be secular than deist.

At least that's what I read.
06-03-2014, 09:26 PM
(06-03-2014 10:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  We are a secular nation at best. Deist would be a distant second. Drinking Beverage

So do I. Drinking Beverage

The founders were gentlemen of the Enlightenment. Their personal religious beliefs were not a part of the Constitution.

The U.S.A has a secular government. Period.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2014, 01:20 AM

Those freaking free-masons.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-03-2014, 09:35 AM
(06-03-2014 09:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I meant in accord with our founding fathers.

So do I. Drinking Beverage

The founders were gentlemen of the Enlightenment. Their personal religious beliefs were not a part of the Constitution.

The U.S.A has a secular government. Period.

I would challenge that statement because our most of our founding fathers were admitted deist, but I honestly don't care that much.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]