That's gotta piss him off.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2017, 07:39 AM
RE: That's gotta piss him off.
(05-08-2017 12:50 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I'd never heard of this one until a few days ago and now I REALLY want one. It's a 1961 Buick Flamingo. And I am kind of a flamingo freak.

Makes it a hell of a lot easier for mom to say "Don't make me come back there..."

[Image: aVCXcKM.jpg]

[Image: 1961-Buick-Flamingo-convertible-Electra-225-592x183.jpg]

Hmmm. I wonder, is this the female equivalent of a male in the middle of a midlife crisis getting something like this:

[Image: funny-penis-car.jpg]

I can't even conceive what guy would drive that......

Although - if ya think about it - it probably would be great for heavy traffic. There's not too many people who upon seeing that in the rear view mirror, wouldn't pull over to get the hell out of the way.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-08-2017, 09:31 AM
(04-08-2017 06:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I happened to go by today, and just down the street from where the kid lives, there's 2002 SL2 that just got parked out by the road with a for sale sign. $1400. It looked to be in pretty good shape....

Is there any chance of you buying it yourself, assuming it's not a shit-box? It could well be under-priced for its age and condition, by a naive seller.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-08-2017, 10:08 AM
(06-08-2017 09:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(04-08-2017 06:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I happened to go by today, and just down the street from where the kid lives, there's 2002 SL2 that just got parked out by the road with a for sale sign. $1400. It looked to be in pretty good shape....

Is there any chance of you buying it yourself, assuming it's not a shit-box? It could well be under-priced for its age and condition, by a naive seller.

No. We've got one 4 door - a 97 with only 70k miles on it.... The SO and I both prefer the 2 door...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post