That son of mine...SMH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 06:51 PM
That son of mine...SMH
Someone rang the doorbell earlier...unusual for here. Was trying to corral the dogs so they wouldn't escape. When I walked out the door there was a HS girl heading back to her mother's car. She was selling something for the school fundraiser. I have been on the selling end of a lot of those so I feel like it's my turn now.

She was selling candy...good stuff...Snickers, Peanut M&Ms, and other things. I told her I would see how much cash I had and I went back out and bought some overpriced candy from her. Now I have bought other things from the kids we have no use for, but like I said...it's my turn.

I came in and my son (knowing some of the useless crap they sell at those fundraisers) hollered from the kitchen, "What did you buy this time?" I responded with, "Something I know won't go to waste."

He responds with, "Is it pot?"

Don't know where he gets his smart mouth from... Dodgy

Don't panic...he's 25.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: That son of mine...SMH
That's funny....

Just yesterday when I called my mom to update her on a medical thing, she said "don't forget to tell the doctor about it when you call!" And I replied "oh thank you! And here I Was going to call up and say 'hi, don't need anything, just wanted to say howdy!'" and hang up. She laughed. Of course in my family, my grandfather (who I apparently take a lot of my sense of humor after) said something I always have loved: I'd rather be a smart-ass than a dumb one.
26-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Your son sounds smart. Next time, give him pot for real, that would freak him out completely.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
26-04-2012, 05:35 AM
(26-04-2012 05:33 AM)Filox Wrote:  Your son sounds smart. Next time, give him pot for real, that would freak him out completely.

Smile
A funnier thing would be to roll some oregano up in some paper (since that's not illegal) and he'll likely mistake it for the same. If nothing else, the reaction would be hilarious.

I'm kind of a smart ass in my family so I'm always saying random stuff. I'm only a year older than her son. I have my dad, grandpa and my awesome uncle to thank for the influence of my smart-assery. Although my wife is more of a smart ass than I am. My dad always tells her... "If his smartass says something stupid, your smarter ass is welcome to kick it."
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post