That spaced out feeling when you're getting over a high fever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2018, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 04:53 AM by cactus.)
That spaced out feeling when you're getting over a high fever
Got bronchitis, ugh. Last night my fever got so high that I just didn't feel like doing anything except getting in a slightly warm shower and letting the water slowly cool down just a bit over the course of like 30 minutes as the hot water ran out.

After that I just sat in the bathtub and kind of meditated for like an hour as I dried off (not the "intense concentration" kind, but the "total relaxation" kind). Didn't feel like doing much else. Then I started to feel fucking AMAZING. Like holy shit you guys, it was like coming down from nitrous at the dentist but without the racing heartbeat. I felt high as a fucking kite for like 2 hours, and everything felt way too good to be real. I hadn't even taken any meds yet. I plopped down in my bed and felt like I was sitting on a goddamn cloud.

I've had quite a few fever dreams in the past when I've gotten sick, but they're usually physically uncomfortable and dizzying. This was like the total opposite of that.

Anybody else experienced anything like this?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply