That special Christian "look"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 06:24 PM
That special Christian "look"
There's some Christian guy named Dr Patrick Johnson from someplace in Ohio and here's a quote from him.

“I am sick that women can legally bare their breasts to children and to married men against their will in Ohio,” (LOL, I love that "against their will" part.) He wants to ban any kind of nudity in Ohio because because, get this, “The gay pride parade in Columbus is 500,000 strong – why? Because the women go topless,” Huh?

Here's the article. Now take a close look at this guy. LOL.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/18/oh...gay-pride/

However, the real point of the thread isn't actually the stupid comments this guy makes, though they are unbelievable. My question is this ... why oh why do so many white Christians look like this? (photo in the link.) Is it genetic or something. I just want to slap that goddamn plastic smile off his head and replace it with a real, live face. Why do I find this look so offensive and do others find it repulsive too? Nothing riles me up more than that insipid, Christian, holier than thou, smirk? Grrrrrrrrr!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-08-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: That special Christian "look"
(18-08-2014 06:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's some Christian guy named Dr Patrick Johnson from someplace in Ohio and here's a quote from him.

“I am sick that women can legally bare their breasts to children and to married men against their will in Ohio,” (LOL, I love that "against their will" part.) He wants to ban any kind of nudity in Ohio because because, get this, “The gay pride parade in Columbus is 500,000 strong – why? Because the women go topless,” Huh?

However, the real point of the thread isn't actually the stupid comments this guy makes, though they are unbelievable. My question is this ... why oh why do so many white Christians look like this? (photo in the link.) Is it genetic or something. I just want to slap that goddamn plastic smile off his head and replace it with a real, live face. Why do I find this look so offensive and do others find it repulsive too? Nothing riles me up more than that insipid, Christian, holier than thou, smirk? Grrrrrrrrr!

Plastic is the perfect description - as in fake.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 06:33 PM
He looks like the "burn them at the stake" type to me, only he happens not to be living during the inquisition. That smile reads crazy to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
18-08-2014, 06:38 PM
(18-08-2014 06:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  “I am sick that women can legally bare their breasts to children and to married men against their will in Ohio,” (LOL, I love that "against their will" part.) He wants to ban any kind of nudity in Ohio because because, get this, “The gay pride parade in Columbus is 500,000 strong – why? Because the women go topless,” Huh?
Yes, because the first thing gay men think of is breasts.....

Me thinks this guy's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. Yes

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
18-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Indoctrination Central...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
18-08-2014, 06:46 PM
This charming guy grew up in my old neighborhood. He has that look too, wouldn't ya say?
[Image: Fr_Thomas_Euteneuer_CNA_US_Catholic_News_6_28_12.jpg]

He is accused of sexual misconduct while playing exorcist.

Father Thomas Euteneuer is the former president of Human Life International, an anti-abortion ministry, based in Front Royal, Virginia. According to a lawsuit filed against HLI and the Arlington Catholic diocese, by a woman known only as "Jane Doe," Father Euteneuer presided over a two-year-long exorcism to resolve what he called "her severe case of unclean spirits."

The complaint describes multiple incidents of inappropriate touching. It reads: "he kissed the corners of her mouth; stroked her legs, breasts and thighs; caressed her face; laid his body on top of hers; and frequently explained full, passionate kisses as 'blowing the holy spirit into her.'"

source
Arlington, Va., Jun 29, 2012 / 02:11 am (CNA).- Former Human Life International President Father Thomas Euteneuer is accused of abusing a woman employed by the organization, in a lawsuit seeking damages from HLI and its local bishop.

Fr. Euteneuer has already acknowledged his sexual indiscretions, apologizing in January 2011 for making “imprudent decisions with harmful consequences, the worst of which was violating the boundaries of chastity with an adult female who was under my spiritual care.”
source
[+] 1 user Likes church_organ's post
18-08-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 07:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-08-2014 06:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's some Christian guy named Dr Patrick Johnson from someplace in Ohio and here's a quote from him.

Dude just broke my gaydar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-08-2014, 07:12 PM
[Image: haggard_190.jpg]

Another one of those 'special' faces.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 07:38 PM
[Image: d295d830e6e4aef84a3ed9ab4c43ec7f_zps3900d5b3.jpg]
[Image: 9e149d32d1c38fedd3438b7b3f4ee0f6_zpse3f62b96.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-08-2014, 07:42 PM
[Image: make-me-a-sandwich.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.