That special Christian "look"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: That special Christian "look"
(21-08-2014 07:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:04 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I care about what's ultimately real. God is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in God.

You're the ones seeing the world through faith.

Well how can you know? You have no idea what you believe because you cannot explain it.

I believe in reality, as perceived by God.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2014, 07:11 PM
(21-08-2014 07:04 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  That is because you see the world around you through the blindfold of faith.

I care about what's ultimately real. God is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in God.

That is such a profoundly idiotic statement. Here, let me try. "I care about what's ultimately real. Spongebob is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in Spongebob."

now let the thread return to its purpose. Come back when you are ready to leave the delusional kiddy table and debate like an adult.

[Image: 30tqekp.jpg]

cash money baby, cash money....

[Image: 6gfyw2.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2014, 07:12 PM
(21-08-2014 07:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:04 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I care about what's ultimately real. God is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in God.

That is such a profoundly idiotic statement. Here, let me try. "I care about what's ultimately real. Spongebob is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in Spongebob."

now let the thread return to its purpose. Come back when you are ready to leave the delusional kiddy table and debate like an adult.

Spongebob isn't a perfect being. God is. Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 07:31 PM
(21-08-2014 07:12 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  That is such a profoundly idiotic statement. Here, let me try. "I care about what's ultimately real. Spongebob is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in Spongebob."

kind of a moot point as they are both fabrications of man. Off to bed, enjoy your delusion Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
22-08-2014, 02:19 AM
(21-08-2014 07:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:04 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You're the ones seeing the world through faith.

Well how can you know? You have no idea what you believe because you cannot explain it.

... or even begin to define it. For example the difference between absolute logic and normal logic.
22-08-2014, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 02:39 AM by Mathilda.)
(20-08-2014 03:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  *Yeah, a good therapist is very difficult to find and you might have to go through 10 or so before you find the one that works but I can tell you my transgender daughter is alive today because she finally found a good therapist. This particular therapist had worked with transgender people so she knew what she was doing.

A therapist can only work if the person wants to get better. Diddo97 is actively trying to find ways to stay stuck in the mire and is getting worse over time.

Diddo needs a psychiatrist.
22-08-2014, 02:39 AM
(22-08-2014 02:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 03:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  *Yeah, a good therapist is very difficult to find and you might have to go through 10 or so before you find the one that works but I can tell you my transgender daughter is alive today because she finally found a good therapist. This particular therapist had worked with transgender people so she knew what she was doing.

A therapist can only work if the person wants to get better. Diddo97 is actively trying to find ways to stay stuck in the mire and is getting worse over time.

Diddo needs a psychiatrist.

Or a good solid kick to the backside. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-08-2014, 05:58 AM
(21-08-2014 07:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:12 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Spongebob isn't a perfect being. God is. Drinking Beverage

kind of a moot point as they are both fabrications of man. Off to bed, enjoy your delusion Drooling

[Image: Don__t_feed_the_Troll1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes barrywhitecc's post
23-08-2014, 03:46 PM
(21-08-2014 07:12 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 07:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  That is such a profoundly idiotic statement. Here, let me try. "I care about what's ultimately real. Spongebob is ultimately real. Therefore, I believe in Spongebob."

Diddo, I've noticed that you've gotten worse and now you're starting to go religious on us. Please get some help. You won't regret it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-08-2014, 05:08 PM
These guys do it well too!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.